Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy (5668 Views)

Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out / Meet The Lady With The Biggest Ass In Africa��������� / Meet The Gifted Guitar Playing Young Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by ThatIsokoGuy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
The pinkest persons in the world today are :
The woman, Kitten Kay Sera Of the United States of America & The guy Victory R Johnson of Nigeria

Kitten Kay sera live in West Hollywood, CA, USA
You can check her IG@kittenkaysera
She's an actress and a singer, she featured Beyonce in one of her craziest hit of the year
She owns 100% of her stuffs in only pink of all shades
she won the pinkest person award.

Victory R Johnson live in Warri ,Delta state, Nigeria
you can check his IG@victory_rihanne
He's a beautician, a cosmetologist, the CEO of Multi millionaire Nature Secrete skincare/spa shop in warri Known world wide today for his effective Beauty products and best selling products,
He bought a new latest Benz which came in white but later had it sprayed to rosy pink. The Real Madrid die hard fan also buy his Madrid jerseys in pink, in his facebook post, he shared that he owns 75% of his stuffs in pink if different shades, and 25% of his other items are in different other warm and cool colors, he's also called the pinkestGuyInTheWorld cause no guy wears the amount of pinks he flirt daily.
Reported by:EMEKA ROWLAND

You can check their IGs for verification.

Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by royalamour(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
Idiot gay.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
This boy mumu sha

7 Likes

Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by King990: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
That boy up there is OP, he's always hyping himself check his previous topics
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by YOUNGrapha(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
HE-DIOT cry cry

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by petergriffin: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gay ass motherfucker

6 Likes

Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by 2O17: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gabriel leleyi
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by lordraiden(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chia.... A single condom or nylon would have prevented this now look at wat he turned to
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by Opentokwowledge: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
Boredom is doing you serious kasala... See as your future dey waste away grin cheesy
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by legendine(m): 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Don't blame the guy na
Don't u see his name
ThisIsOkoBoy
In Yoruba, OKo means village
So everything means this is village Boy

Just passing by sha

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
i even thought that it was about skin colour.

the only part that interests me in this post is the guy been a madrid fan and i have some message to put across

madrid will not win any trophy this season
messi will win balon d or
man utd will win epl next year
chelsea will be barcayokoed on tuesday

where the hell is airforce1? havent seen his thread for some time now or has the feminist finally succeeded?

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by ibservers: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Just when I thought I've seen it all
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
savagest forum in the world
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by AntiNormal(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
75 percent of the f*cks I almost gave would have been pink...
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by giftedheart1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
brosci:
i even thought that it was about skin colour.

the only part that interests me in this post is the guy been a madrid fan and i have some message to put across

madrid will not win any trophy this season
messi will win balon d or
man utd will win epl next year
chelsea will be barcayokoed on tuesday

where the hell is airforce1? havent seen his thread for some time now or has the feminist finally succeeded?

concerning Madrid not winning any trophy, I'll remind you.
and as for the pink guy, better send a bag of rice and red oil to your village before your matter is concluded.
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Useless bastard undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Funny enough I know this boy, he lives right behind my parents' house, I knew this guy was up to something. Always acting girly; well you wouldn't blame him. He has 5 sisters.
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by IamLaura(f): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2018
Attention seeking Gaybriel who bestowed the title upon himself grin
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by Samusu(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2018
Looks gayish
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by KGBEAST(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2018
ThatIsokoGuy:
The pinkest persons in the world today are :
The woman, Kitten Kay Sera Of the United States of America & The guy Victory R Johnson of Nigeria

Kitten Kay sera live in West Hollywood, CA, USA
You can check her IG@kittenkaysera
She's an actress and a singer, she featured Beyonce in one of her craziest hit of the year
She owns 100% of her stuffs in only pink of all shades
she won the pinkest person award.

Victory R Johnson live in Warri ,Delta state, Nigeria
you can check his IG@victory_rihanne
He's a beautician, a cosmetologist, the CEO of Multi millionaire Nature Secrete skincare/spa shop in warri Known world wide today for his effective Beauty products and best selling products,
He bought a new latest Benz which came in white but later had it sprayed to rosy pink. The Real Madrid die hard fan also buy his Madrid jerseys in pink, in his facebook post, he shared that he owns 75% of his stuffs in pink if different shades, and 25% of his other items are in different other warm and cool colors, he's also called the pinkestGuyInTheWorld cause no guy wears the amount of pinks he flirt daily.
Reported by:EMEKA ROWLAND

You can check their IGs for verification.
Abeg, if it's not pinky, It can't be like pinky angry angry angry
Click like and share if you opened this topic to see the real pinky grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by chibby1485: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by Holycity(f): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
his boxers and slippers are not all pink.... I see some other colour too
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by Thatnawtichick(f): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin grin warrisdis
Re: Meet The World Pinkest Woman And The World Pinkest Guy by Nicklaus619(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
King990:
That boy up there is OP, he's always hyping himself check his previous topics

U just said my mind bro, I saw his other posts and I was trying to reconcile the whole shit..
Oop oh get a life we don't fvck boys here. We are strictly straight. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comic Actor, Odira Nwobu Gets Married (Photos) / EXCLUSIVE: Alibaba’s Baby Mama, Elsie Oluku Raped In Jamaica / Rare Photo Of Naira Marley On Corporate Dress, Looking Good (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.