Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Are Christians Under The Law? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Christians Under The Law? (254 Views)

Just 2% Of Israel's Population Are Christians (What Then Is The Largest Religion / Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Christians Under The Law? by BUSHYANUS(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
Please I need Bible references
Re: Are Christians Under The Law? by CandidSeeker(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yes, Christians are under 'One New Law'

John 13:34 NKJV
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

-Jesus
Re: Are Christians Under The Law? by Splinz(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
BUSHYANUS:
Please I need Bible references

If you were to explain to someone like me what it means to be "under the law", what will you say?

(1) (Reply)

CAN Urges Members To Participate In Politics / Life With The Shepherd / Nothing Is By Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.