Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,985 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... (8375 Views)

The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
folmus:

We wish you good recovery.
Just a quick update....but so sorry couldn't take more pix but am @ the lentel level now

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by princeifynicky(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
IFYNICKY BUILDING CONTRACTORS..... Going places, getting stronger.

Join d moving train, let us become part of your success stories.

FOR YOUR;
★STRUCTURAL AND ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS
★NEW BUILDING CONSTRUCTIONS
★BUILDING RENOVATIONS
★BUILDING PROJECT MONITORING AND SUPERVISIONS
★BUILDING CONSULTATIONS

IFYNICKY BUILDING CONTRACTORS IS YOUR SURE BET TO QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE BUILDING PROJECTS.

ifynicky06@gmail.com
3, Komolafe Close, Jankata, Apata, Ibadan
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Quick update!!!

Am so sorry guys it's been a while.....hope u'all are doing fine cheesy. Last 3weeks ago I finished the decking and by God's grace by next week I'll finish the upper part 'cos I started it already.

Maintain12:

Thanks very much sir....Am happy to be able to motivate someone like you.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Quick update!!!

Am so sorry guys it's been a while.....hope u'all are doing fine cheesy. Last 3weeks ago I finished the decking and by God's grace by next week I'll finish the upper part 'cos I started it already.

Maintain12:

Thanks very much sir....Am happy to be able to motivate someone like you.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by KolaShangOne(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
I've been following your project ma.. Is there any reason why you didn't continue the pillars coming from the ground floor?

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
KolaShangOne:
I've been following your project ma.. Is there any reason why you didn't continue the pillars coming from the ground floor?
@kolashangone.......most has to be buried at the decking level.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by KolaShangOne(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Maintain12:
@kolashangone.......most has to be buried at the decking level.

why bury it ma? did the briklayer say there is no need?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
KolaShangOne:

why bury it ma? did the briklayer say there is no need?

Yeah no need for all but some will still continues according to the bricklayer.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Finesing: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Any update ma?
With costs so far

Following keenly as my project starts next week.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Maintain12(f): 1:13am On Feb 09, 2019
Finesing:
Any update ma?
With costs so far

Following keenly as my project starts next week.

Yes am doing d roofing stuff now
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by opomulero(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
With a sad heart i am writing this,
i will not advice any body to deal with ifynicky.

he renovated a septic tank and the tank keeps leaking to the extent that the tank is unusable.

but what amazes me was that he refused replying my whatsapp chat and call.

his personnel took away some of my instrument that i am using at site.

i experience a very high level of unprofessionalism from them.

thank you

princeifynicky:
IFYNICKY BUILDING CONTRACTORS..... Going places, getting stronger.

Join d moving train, let us become part of your success stories.

FOR YOUR;
★STRUCTURAL AND ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS
★NEW BUILDING CONSTRUCTIONS
★BUILDING RENOVATIONS
★BUILDING PROJECT MONITORING AND SUPERVISIONS
★BUILDING CONSULTATIONS

IFYNICKY BUILDING CONTRACTORS IS YOUR SURE BET TO QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE BUILDING PROJECTS.

ifynicky06@gmail.com
3, Komolafe Close, Jankata, Apata, Ibadan

abeg no try them o,
u na go regret o
i said my own o
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by twinskenny(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Maintain12:

Yeah no need for all but some will still continues according to the bricklayer.

hello madam God will finish this well..
you might want to take a look at the services we offer.. electrical, cctv, whole house audio system, electric fence etc

https://www.nairaland.com/twinskenny/topics

thank you
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Moventist: 2:07am On Nov 22, 2019
Your post gives me hope . What stage are you now?.
I intend to start my early next year in Jos . I am happy because from materials to labour , the cost are less in Jos than Ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by lizdammy: 3:16am On Dec 22, 2019
valencia2012:
Hi........
May be we could share ideas too. Am on same process but its a 4 year plan. Construction only take place when am home for annual vacation.
Check my profile. I'll post some pics here too with details. Its a six bedroom duplex with an inbuilt Garage. author=Maintain12 post=65149123]Hello everyone in the house, I and my sister have just started our first building (Two 5bedroom duplex) each @ Ologuneru, off Eleyele, Ibadan with 30 pillars for the 2 duplex (15 pillars each). Before commencing on d project I went through most comments on this forum, at first I was discouraged with their outrageous price even to start foundation due to overpriced quoted here but guess what! is not as expensive as seemed I'll will love to take you all through the processing from scratch..... cheesy[/color] grin[color=#000099]

Only started on 5th February 2018. Attached is some of the pictures so far........Pls feel free to ask any question at any stage and I promised to be honest, am only doing this to help others especially those in d diaspora.
The purpose of this thread is for those planning to commence on building their dream home without being reapoff.....ask any question except for my private life�� and i promised to be honest and not to mince any word for you neither overprice any material �

NB: By using stonedust will definitely reduce the amount of materials used especially cement.

Clearing of land @#8,000
Cement (Dangote) @#2,600
Block (Stone dust) @#185
Sand (10tonne) @#17,500
Stonedust @#1,200 per tonne transport #26,000
Granite @#2,400 per tonne transport #26,000
Storex ( 2x 2000litre) @#38,000 each without transport
Workmanship(bricklayer) for both duplex from foundation to linted #670,000.
Welder workmanship for casting for both #50,000
Soakaway for both @ #70,000 (35k each) despite that is dry season.
Building bookmarked
Re: The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... by Ediii(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Update your post. I need to build sometin similar in Ibadan soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Fire Destroys Filling Station And Houses In Ondo / Heres Why You Should Get A Quantity Surveyor 4 Your Building Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.