Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React (61913 Views)

Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport / Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing / Growth In Passengers’ Traffic Excites Akure Airport Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by Adebowale89(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

I don't respond to someone that believes his life was programmed and predestined to act a script.

you don't live with the reality in nutshell? either u like it or not, destiny must surely dictates, that's what it connotes

if you want to go dirty, I can go with u. quit being an utter mo ron
Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by afamaustin(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2018
mangood74:
O K O T O R I G B A

u most be from my town for speaking that thing
Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by Smartdamon(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by Reference(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2018
omojeesu:
The airport authorities are to blame for having no perimeter fencing for the airport.

Let's be realistic please.

Abeg go siddon. Herdsmen that tear up fences of unoccupied lands even in Abuja. Herdsmen that burn anything land they cannot access. Fence the airport at your own risk. There is no airport in Nigeria that hasn't been fed upon. Nnamdi Azikiwe Abuja during the GEJ period and Murtala Muhd. during OBJ's time. Which airports are bigger than these and should be better protected in this era of global terror. It is just a matter of time before cattle related accidents occur particularly with night flights. I mean if it was the pilot of the Air Peace that spotted the problem that no one on the ground saw then what happens at night when pilots rely essentially on runway lights (which are not peripheral) and instruments which donot detect ground obstructions. We are one cow away from a tragedy with this our nonsense attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by Obdk: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

The grass in the SW is so sweet grin
they ve coward grass in d south west.
Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by VirginFinder: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
I expect the pigs from the yeast to come and say it's because the SW booted GEJ, their saviour, out power.

Bunch of loooonatics!

1 Like

Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by MTKbudapest(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stop complaining. The sooner you realized that we are in animal kingdom the better. This is a zoo. Nails is a zoo.

Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by Elbowroom: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:
They whole of SW should be a grazing reserve..

They voted buhari

And your land of poto poto and Igbo should be a burial ground
You voted Jonathan
Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by alfredilly: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
VirginFinder:
I expect the pigs from the yeast to come and say it's because the SW booted GEJ, their saviour, out power.

Bunch of loooonatics!
Nigerian, especially the south easterner has a way of adding tribal dimension to every national issue. This bitterness about Jonathan losing election is yet to be comprehend. Buhari may be failing but Jonathan corruption and ineptitude lead people to seek an alternative. An alternative fostered by the corrupt elite themselves. Instead of venting out anger on other tribe because your oppressive kinsman was ousted out of power, why not adopt an intellectual recurse to getting the nation out of the stranglehold of oppressive cabals.

1 Like

Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by ZombieBuster: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
Elbowroom:

And your land of poto poto and Igbo should be a burial ground
You voted Jonathan

Jonathan is the president of which country again? undecided
Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by BetaThings: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

The grass in the SW is so sweet grin

ZombieBuster:

They lack the balls to challenge the Fulani that they helped foist into aso rock

2005 under PDP

Air France in Port Harcourt

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=3524&t=Plane%20runs%20into%20stray%20cows%20in%20Port%20Harcourt%20%95%20196%20passengers%20escape%20death

http://www.iasa.com.au/folders/Safety_Issues/RiskManagement/cowcrazy.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by Sprumbabafather: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
BetaThings:

2005 under PDP

Air France in Port Harcourt

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=3524&t=Plane%20runs%20into%20stray%20cows%20in%20Port%20Harcourt%20%95%20196%20passengers%20escape%20death

http://www.iasa.com.au/folders/Safety_Issues/RiskManagement/cowcrazy.html

Jonathan was President in 2005? There's nothing hate ccannot do to a man grin
Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by Elbowroom: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Jonathan is the president of which country again? undecided

Of Ipob youth pigs
Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by ZombieBuster: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Elbowroom:

Of Ipob youth pigs

Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by Elbowroom: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Where's biafra and your Flatheaded baboon kanu?
The chicken headed goblin don pick race enter the evil forest in Akwa when python follow am dance One corner

Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by ZombieBuster: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Elbowroom:

Where's biafra and your Flatheaded baboon kanu?
The chicken headed goblin don pick race enter the evil forest in Akwa when python follow am dance One corner

Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by Elbowroom: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=ZombieBuster post=65222859][/quote]where is Ipob kanu your urine producer
Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by ZombieBuster: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Elbowroom:
where is Ipob kanu your urine producer
Ask your mom
The urine consumer
Fvck off my mentions

I don't speak zombie
Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by Elbowroom: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Ask your mom
The urine consumer
Fvck off my mentions

I don't speak zombie

Brainless Ipob urine drinker
Product of a leaking testis
Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by ZombieBuster: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Elbowroom:

Brainless Ipob urine drinker
Product of a leaking testis

Olodo
I don't speak zombie
Fvck off
Re: Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React by Elbowroom: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Olodo
I don't speak zombie
Fvck off

Ipob are terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos / I Have Finally Left Nigeria / Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.