Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Abuja Vs Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Vs Lagos (551 Views)

Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) / Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? / Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Vs Lagos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
There is so much talk about this two cities..
one the heart of the nation and the other the seat of the nation commerce.

Whats your own opinion on the cities you prefer best that gives close to everything a city should have.

I am about relocating to one of them..
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos by Lexusgs430: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Myria:
There is so much talk about this two cities..
one the heart of the nation and the other the seat of the nation commerce.

Whats your own opinion on the cities you prefer best that gives close to everything a city should have.

I am about relocating to one of them..

Would your transactions be heart or seat related?

(1) (Reply)

Update On DS160 Profile Application / "We Teach Our Kids To Speak In Tongues, They Teach Theirs To Invent" - Man / My Canadian Travel Quest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.