Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! (2013 Views)

ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) / What Is The Greatest Movie Of All Time? / Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by Bitterleafsoup: 2:35am On Feb 18, 2018
I just saw Black Panther and I have to tell you it is one of the greatest movies ever made.
The feminist movement will love this movie, the women were generals, scientist, and lifesavers.
They even took a trip to Sambaise Forest to rescue kidnapped women.

Why can't we build a Wakanda? We have all the resources the World wants and needs, maybe this is the movie to push Africans into action and taking back what God gave them.

When will we stop our leaders from stealing our destinies?

A good King cannot lead a bad people.
A leader is only as good as the people he leads.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsT5SyBLlIg

1 Like

Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by Paschal001: 2:38am On Feb 18, 2018
Ehe, since you watched it, was Jenifa featured?

1 Like

Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by Bitterleafsoup: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Paschal001:
Ehe, since you watched it, was Jenifa featured?
which jenifa be dat?
Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by MobilityExpress: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Why should we build such an utopia and call it a bland and boring name like Wakanda? We can call it something very interesting like “Bitterleafsoup” grin

4 Likes

Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by Bitterleafsoup: 2:05am On Feb 20, 2018
MobilityExpress:
Why should we build such an utopia and call it a bland and boring name like Wakanda? We can call it something very interesting like “Bitterleafsoup” grin
Hahaha I have a feeling onugbu soup is one of your favs?

1 Like

Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by MobilityExpress: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Hahaha I have a feeling onugbu soup is one of your favs?

Actually no, but any bitterleafsoup that comes my way now is in trouble. I will eat all of it crazy like you were eaten in your story by those eaters of life grin. I have a feeling you have more ‘eating recipes’ to share on that page, when will you? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by Bitterleafsoup: 2:54am On Feb 21, 2018
MobilityExpress:

Actually no, but any bitterleafsoup that comes my way now is in trouble. I will eat all of it crazy like you were eaten in your story by those eaters of life grin. I have a feeling you have more ‘eating recipes’ to share on that page, when will you? smiley
For you anything kiss

1 Like

Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by MobilityExpress: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
For you anything kiss

Stop it *covers face* You’re making Usher’s song play in my mind... Actually, it feels so good, don’t stop it kiss

1 Like

Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by elimajoe(f): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Till now I have not seen this movie, but I watched the trailer that was great.

1 Like

Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by Bitterleafsoup: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
MobilityExpress:

Stop it *covers face* You’re making Usher’s song play in my mind... Actually, it feels so good, don’t stop it kiss
Be careful or you will start singing "You got it bad" instead....
Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by Horus(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by MobilityExpress: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Be careful or you will start singing "You got it bad" instead....

Hehe, yep, I got it bad when i’m eating egusi but i keep on thinking about eating bitterleafsoup grin

1 Like

Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by BlackManta(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
You say it is the greatest movie ABOUT AFRICA, you didn't tell us why

Black Panther is not the only movie that portrays Africa.

There are several movies that have done it before.
Why do you think that Black Panther is better than the others.

Are you saying that other movies, including the ones we africans produced, did not do a good job in promoting Africa

But Black Panther, which was produced by white man's hollywood is suddenly better than our local movies which have been portraying African culture even before you were born

I dont really get the hype

Is it because this one is hollywood

And please what do you mean by "greatest movie ABOUT AFRICA"

Let's start from there.

Una no go kill person with senseless hype.
Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by sprints1: 1:44am On Feb 25, 2018
wish I could watch it though...just want to feel the hype.. never been to the cinema and don't think something will ever take me there so I will wait for the blue ray to come in may then I watch sorry would av seen the CAMrip but not interested in watching Cinema Record.. well I will wait...wish I can watch it now but I just hate cinemas..I hate crowd the only crowd I like is the stadium

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by Horus(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyJZ2ODMjA

Africans Before and After Watching "Black Panther"
Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by Bitterleafsoup: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
BlackManta:
You say it is the greatest movie ABOUT AFRICA, you didn't tell us why

Black Panther is not the only movie that portrays Africa.

There are several movies that have done it before.
Why do you think that Black Panther is better than the others.

Are you saying that other movies, including the ones we africans produced, did not do a good job in promoting Africa

But Black Panther, which was produced by white man's hollywood is suddenly better than our local movies which have been portraying African culture even before you were born

I dont really get the hype

Is it because this one is hollywood

And please what do you mean by "greatest movie ABOUT AFRICA"

Let's start from there.

Una no go kill person with senseless hype.
I did state why. For once we were portrayed in a positive light. Entertainment is important to society. Art imitates life and life imitates art. Just go see the movie ans get back to me. Peace!
Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by Bitterleafsoup: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyJZ2ODMjA

Africans Before and After Watching "Black Panther"
HAHAHA!
Some people don't get it. Runs girls, ritualist, gangsters became popular after our people were bombarded with such images. I was watching something and they were talking about how Italian American youths after the Godfather wanted to be mobsters and Hispanics and Blacks drug dealers after Scarface and New Jack City. Like I told the other poster art imitates life, life imitates art.
Thanks for sharing....
Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by Bitterleafsoup: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
MobilityExpress:

Hehe, yep, I got it bad when i’m eating egusi but i keep on thinking about eating bitterleafsoup grin
Be careful very addictive, it will be almost impossible to stop once you start. wink
Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by Bitterleafsoup: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
elimajoe:
Till now I have not seen this movie, but I watched the trailer that was great.
You will enjoy it, the cinematography alone is mind blowing.
Re: Black Panther The Greatest Movie About Africa Ever Made! by Bitterleafsoup: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
sprints1:
wish I could watch it though...just want to feel the hype.. never been to the cinema and don't think something will ever take me there so I will wait for the blue ray to come in may then I watch sorry would av seen the CAMrip but not interested in watching Cinema Record.. well I will wait...wish I can watch it now but I just hate cinemas..I hate crowd the only crowd I like is the stadium
I feel you cinemas can be a problem for people that are claustrophobic. Too bad no drive inn theater's exist like back in the day.

(1) (Reply)

Download Nigeria Comedy Video App - Videos Of Basketmouth, I Go Die, Etc / BBNaija: Is Frodd A Gay? — Facebook User (See Photos) / Boondocks Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.