Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum (39687 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buzz Social Media Online With Look Alike Photo Tiwa Savage (photos / #10yearschallenge: Regina Daniels Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by Tisham20(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
wehdone nairaland everything na news
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by donqx: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by bangging(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
007author:
Banging both of them would be legendary
someone can not play with you again? why my name na?
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by 8stargeneral: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Both of dem good to go for d other room grin grin
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by demoBaba: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Haaa ooooo nairaland okay

No good new again

1 Like

Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by LZAA: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
helobabe:
She caption;

https://www.gistmore.com/like-mother-like-daughter-regina-daniels-shares-look-alike-photo-mum
but wia is NwaAmaikpe sef??
is she finally 18 or 19 this year?

1 Like

Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by ghiloman28(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
CORRECT
supereagle:
The story of the pencil by Paulo Coelho

A boy was watching his grandmother write a letter. At one point he asked:

‘Are you writing a story about what we’ve done? Is it a story about me?’

His grandmother stopped writing her letter and said to her grandson: I am writing about you, actually, but more important than the words is the pencil I’m using. I hope you will be like this pencil when you grow up.’

Intrigued, the boy looked at the pencil. It didn’t seem very special. ‘But it’s just like any other pencil I’ve ever seen!’

‘That depends on how you look at things. It has five qualities which, if you manage to hang on them, will make you a person who is always at peace with the world.’

‘First quality: you are capable of great things, but you must never forget that there is a hand guiding your steps. We call that hand God, and He always guides us according to His will.’

‘Second quality: now and then, I have to stop writing and use a sharpner. That makes the pencil suffer a little, but afterwards, he’s much sharper. So you, too, must learn to bear certain pains and sorrows, because they will make you a better person.

‘Third quality: the pencil always allows us to use an eraser to rub out any mistakes. This means that correcting something we did is not necessarily a bad thing; it helps to keep us on the road to justice.’

‘Fourth quality: what really matters in a pencil is not its wooden exterior, but the graphite inside. So always pay attention to what is happening inside you.’

‘Finally, the pencil’s fifth quality: it always leaves a mark. in just the same way, you should know that everything you do in life will leave a mark, so try to be conscious of that in your every action’
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by ogasman(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Pls take your bath wash your face well.... So I can see the reginna I know..
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by pennywys(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Both on heavy makeup
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by perdollar(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
one looks like old wine d other lile new wine.
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by toyoC1(f): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
2 lovely ladies.

Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by yourkaka: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
szymanski:
Why you no wan go study?
because am a graduate. any further questions?
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by autonomous22: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
adto:
Both looking like catfish
Lol... u wicked eeh
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by Dominiccash360(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oh mother oh daughter
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by diluewunmi: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
her mother pussy go sweet

autonomous22:

Lol... u wicked eeh

bangging:
someone can not play with you again? why my name na?

I just wonder if you guys have any sense at all..... your case is pathetic. ..... wasted sperms and eggs
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by diluewunmi: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
007author:

Brainless being spotted..... ode... i wonder if u have mother
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by degamemaster(m): 1:06am On Feb 20, 2018
supereagle:
The story of the pencil by Paulo Coelho

A boy was watching his grandmother write a letter. At one point he asked:

‘Are you writing a story about what we’ve done? Is it a story about me?’

His grandmother stopped writing her letter and said to her grandson: I am writing about you, actually, but more important than the words is the pencil I’m using. I hope you will be like this pencil when you grow up.’

Intrigued, the boy looked at the pencil. It didn’t seem very special. ‘But it’s just like any other pencil I’ve ever seen!’

‘That depends on how you look at things. It has five qualities which, if you manage to hang on them, will make you a person who is always at peace with the world.’

‘First quality: you are capable of great things, but you must never forget that there is a hand guiding your steps. We call that hand God, and He always guides us according to His will.’

‘Second quality: now and then, I have to stop writing and use a sharpner. That makes the pencil suffer a little, but afterwards, he’s much sharper. So you, too, must learn to bear certain pains and sorrows, because they will make you a better person.

‘Third quality: the pencil always allows us to use an eraser to rub out any mistakes. This means that correcting something we did is not necessarily a bad thing; it helps to keep us on the road to justice.’

‘Fourth quality: what really matters in a pencil is not its wooden exterior, but the graphite inside. So always pay attention to what is happening inside you.’

‘Finally, the pencil’s fifth quality: it always leaves a mark. in just the same way, you should know that everything you do in life will leave a mark, so try to be conscious of that in your every action’
So beautiful and inspiring. Permit me to share anywhere I like.
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by Pataricatering(f): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2018
007author:
u are so daft !
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by 2morogobeta(f): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
where is her fatheR?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Dazzles As Host Of The #2015GloCAFAwards (photos) / "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) / Sexy Steel: I Don't Care If People Say I Date Sugar Mummies For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.