Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti (1330 Views)

Bobrisky Lavishly Spends Money On Foodstuff (pix, Video) / Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:12am On Feb 18, 2018
Floyd Mayweather spends more on an oil change than some people make in a year!!!!

TMZ Sports spoke with Floyd’s longtime car guy, Nigerian Obe Okeke — aka Doctor Bugatti — who was on his way over to oversee maintenance on one of the boxer’s “triple red” 2012 Bugatti Grand Sport Convertible.

Okeke who said the car is worth around $3.3 MILLION, revealed an oil change costs $25,000, about N9.2m million.

See more at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/shocking-see-the-amount-floyd-mayweather-spends-just-to-change-the-oil-in-his-bugatti/

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:13am On Feb 18, 2018
Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by manuel4real(m): 5:13am On Feb 18, 2018
w
Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by timwudz(m): 5:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Climbing the ladder..

Baba loke na u be my support

1 Like

Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by EmekaBlue(m): 5:17am On Feb 18, 2018
D money dey in excess nah...Nigga enjoy ur money
Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by chriskosherbal(m): 5:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Good 4 him.

Every dog gat his day.
Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by nero2face: 5:32am On Feb 18, 2018
By the time we start to buy our own, they will realize theirs are already outdated... Oluwa go open our pages soon grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:49am On Feb 18, 2018
nero2face:
By the time we start to buy our own, they will realize theirs are already outdated... Oluwa go open our pages soon grin grin grin

I Pray oooooo tongue
Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by Jackdaniels16(m): 6:20am On Feb 18, 2018
I wont say vanity upon vanity.. Abeg oluwa bless d boy wit a legit way
Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by Samusu(m): 6:45am On Feb 18, 2018
Money de where e de
Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:48am On Feb 18, 2018
Samusu:
Money de where e de

cry
Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by hisgrace090: 7:02am On Feb 18, 2018
The power of money.
Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by adto(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2018
Abeg i dey fine SURE 4odd o.... I wan double my hustle
Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2018
adto:
Abeg i dey fine SURE 4odd o.... I wan double my hustle

Good! The time is now..
Re: See The Amount Floyd Mayweather Spends Just To Change The Oil In His Bugatti by Maria100(f): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2018
Oil change? which oil are they talking about......i do mine with only 3k... grin grin grin....i no go come kill myself........Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile

(1) (Reply)

Teddy A Travels With His Mom, Says He Has Always Dreamt Of Times Like This / Davido Sparks Marriage Rumors With Chioma in New Instagram Post / Ashanti Goes Braless In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.