Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

May God Empower You To Live A Victorious Life This Year In Jesus Name. Amen. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May God Empower You To Live A Victorious Life This Year In Jesus Name. Amen. (274 Views)

May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May God Empower You To Live A Victorious Life This Year In Jesus Name. Amen. by bummyla(m): 5:42am On Feb 18, 2018
After Lot had left, the Lord said to Abram, “From where you are, look carefully in all directions. 15 I am going to give you and your descendants all the land that you see, and it will be yours forever.
Genesis 13:14-15

So Abraham departed as the Lord has spoken to him, and Lot went with him ......(Genesis 12:4)
When God directed Abraham to leave his people and move to where He would show him (Genesis 12:1-3, Genesis 12: 6-7), he took his nephew, Lot, along with him. We do not see in the scriptures where God told him to go with Lot. There came a time that the land was not able to bear them because their substances were great and they could not dwell together and so had to separate (Genesis 13:5-12). It was when Lot was separated from Abraham that the Lord told Abraham to lift up his eyes and see the blessings He has for him. Is there a Lot in your life hindering you or hindering the Lord from performing that which He has promised you? Your Lot may not be a human being; it may be a vice in your life: smoking, drunkenness, womanising, cheating, lying, anger, stealing, backbiting etc.
Examine your life and see that thing or person that you need to separate from so that the blessings of God for you this year will be made manifest in your life. May God empower you to live a victorious life this year in Jesus name. Amen.
Remain blessed.
Good morning.
https://bummyla.com/2018/02/18/may-god-empower-you-to-live-a-victorious-life-this-year-in-jesus-name-amen/
Re: May God Empower You To Live A Victorious Life This Year In Jesus Name. Amen. by InfernoNig: 5:57am On Feb 18, 2018
I am victorious. If I said it I mean it. 2018 My year of uncommon victories. Peace

1 Like

Re: May God Empower You To Live A Victorious Life This Year In Jesus Name. Amen. by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:05am On Feb 18, 2018
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Pray According To Bible? / How Can I Take Control Of My Thoughts? / Billy Graham Honored At US Capitol Memorial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.