Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years (24330 Views)

Prices Of Doors In Nigeria / Latest Prices Of POP Cement & Fibre Cement Ceiling Board In Edo/delta State / Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by xynerise: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ibeju-Lekki is cheaper compare to Lekki Peninsula.

The Latter is above N15million

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
castrol180:
It means landed properties keep appreciating and nothing more. Stop spending your money on olosho and unnecessary things but on lands for it will pay soonest...talking from experience.

Come and take one free bottle of beer for that true statement..lol
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
xynerise:
Ibeju-Lekki is cheaper compare to Lekki Peninsula.

The Later is above N15million

yea
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Ayhomes(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
With 2m you can you secured full plots just 6mins drive from the refinery
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Ayhomes(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Dear God, how I wish I owned land in lekki..

with 600k you can now, check my profile
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
My advice to all land buyers in Ibeju Lekki, always check for the title.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Ayhomes(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
point5:
Please how do I hv dia contact...I need to buy at least 5 plots of land before it goes for 20m
check my profile, we are hoping to allocate on the 21st of Feb we want you to be allocated as well with 2m you are good
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by COMPAQ(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
I think that area is a bit overrated. But anyway it makes sense to buy land there as an investment, but I certainly would think twice about building there. If I were working in dangote refinery, it doesn't mean I want to go and live in the middle of nowhere. I'd rather live around Lbs, with access to good schools, modern amenities.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by semyman: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
In my area a plot was 400k in 2010, now it is 10m. Do the maths
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Abogwara: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Land is the best investment

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
COMPAQ:
I think that area is a bit overrated. But anyway it makes sense to buy land there as an investment, but I certainly would think twice about building there. If I were working in dangote refinery, it doesn't mean I want to go and live in the middle of nowhere. I'd rather live around Lbs, with access to good schools, modern amenities.

People buying land there are actually looking at the potentials there and they are buying for the future.

Ikoyi, VI and others places were once like that. But today the price of a plot of land there can feed some people's first generation.
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abogwara:
Land is tbe best investment

Yes
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
that area will loose value soon.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
castrol180:
It means landed properties keep appreciating and nothing more. Stop spending your money on olosho and unnecessary things but on lands for it will pay soonest...talking from experience.
In real terms that is not an increase when you factor in the exchange rate of Naira to Pound and also inflation rate. For example five years ago a £ is only N240 to N250.
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Vovedoy: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by danielnike: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
hi
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by egopersonified(f): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
still too cheap for me, let me know when its 18m
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
egopersonified:
still too cheap for me, let me know when its 18m

grin
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by steve6: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
True
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by egopersonified(f): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
havillaplus:

grin
grin I can't build a 100m mansion on a 6m land na.
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Binchim(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
businessempire:
shocked

Lekki, the London of Lagos...

Buy female chow chow puppy. She's fully vaccinated and dewormed up to date. She's very very very smart and neat. She's so neat that if she's inside the house she doesn't poo nor pee anywhere instead she goes and bark towards the door that leads outside to tell you she wants to go outside to pee and poo. She also stays outside too, she doesn't just poo and pee anywhere in the compound. Unfortunately I am selling her because I am traveling out of the country very soon.

If you are interested contact me on 08135451737

Make e for no loss how much be your a.v wire for that home theatre, since u don dey find transport to travel out to common Togo here.
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by businessempire: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Binchim:

Make e for no loss how much be your a.v wire for that home theatre, since u don dey find transport to travel out to common Togo here.
lol I no dey sell am joor
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by adegeye38(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
businessempire:
shocked

Lekki, the London of Lagos...

Buy female chow chow puppy. She's fully vaccinated and dewormed up to date. She's very very very smart and neat. She's so neat that if she's inside the house she doesn't poo nor pee anywhere instead she goes and bark towards the door that leads outside to tell you she wants to go outside to pee and poo. She also stays outside too, she doesn't just poo and pee anywhere in the compound. Unfortunately I am selling her because I am traveling out of the country very soon.

If you are interested contact me on 08135451737

you can take her with you nw, though it will be a lot of paperwork

but it will be worth it now
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by donnie(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
12 plots of land available for sale at elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki.
Whatsapp 07067418088
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Na Buhari cos am
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cromcruach91:
Am sure it is the Dangote refinery nearby that is having an effect.

Landowners are looking to cash in.

And then years later

1) They will start shouting that Dangote should have built his refinery outside of town because he's causing traffic and pollution.

2) They will start shouting that Dangote is causing cancer because his refinery is too close to where people live.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by LandOwners: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
The benefits of buying a property at Ibeju Lekki is enormous.

This is a location that appreciates like wildfire.

Massive returns on investment annually.

There are mega investment going on in this axis like the:
International airport.
Seaport.
Dangote refinery.
Eko golf course.
Eleganza city

contact us for genuine lands at Ibeju Lekki.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Barb Wire For Fence / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho / 8 Key Things You Need To Know About Real Estate Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.