Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex (3975 Views)

Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You / CeeC Outfit To Nina's Birthday Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex by Olcas: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex by galadima77(m): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2018
i no like this show...
Re: Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex by amamahdaniel(m): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2018
This BBN show is getting more interesting. at first I don't like the show but now. I am loving it.
Re: Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex by godofuck231: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Olcas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNeHm0PfgGI
a man has to do what he's got to do, beat that bunny, kill it, pump ittttt

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex by pyyxxaro: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2018
Thunder fire the people when de d bed , the ones for the house , the camera man , the big brother e self

In fact thunder fire the pilot, the bus driver when carry all of them go there undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex by Lajet: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2018
Good to see that they are enjoying themselves.
Re: Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex by Maria100(f): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2018
so? ..................faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Re: Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex by juwonloo(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2018
ԵհɑԵ օղҽ ղօ ҍҽ ղҽաՏ ɑցɑíղց
Re: Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex by mikool007(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
galadima77:
i no like this show...
seconded

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex by chibby1485: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex by Franzee(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Just onli father and mother Missionary expected a cow girl...thats wat legit....huh
Re: Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex by okwabayi(m): 3:17am On Sep 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Thunder fire the people when de d bed , the ones for the house , the camera man , the big brother e self

In fact thunder fire the pilot, the bus driver when carry all of them go there undecided
It's the way it starts. You may hate it, hate it more and then one day curiosity gets the better of you. You tune in, watch it for an hour or two then start liking it. You may even feel sorry for hating it before.
It happened to Miracle. The same happened to me concerning Wizkid's music.
Re: Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex by okwabayi(m): 3:17am On Sep 28, 2018
I get it now, this account was created only for BBNaija news updates. I see it lost value after the show ended.

(1) (Reply)

10 Look-alike Celebrities: The Last One You Will Be Definitely Confused. / I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) / Serena Williams Pictured Dancing Shaku -shaku In A Tennis Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.