Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pans Sensitisation Programme On Drug Abuse And Misuse Feb. 17, 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pans Sensitisation Programme On Drug Abuse And Misuse Feb. 17, 2018 (411 Views)

PANS ADMAP UNIPORT / Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC / JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pans Sensitisation Programme On Drug Abuse And Misuse Feb. 17, 2018 by rxmusa(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2018
PSN PRESIDENT TODAY, SATURDAY 17th FEBRUARY 2018 AT THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY-AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA

PSN PRESIDENT SPEECH AT AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES @PANS SENSITISATION PROGRAMME ON DRUG ABUSE AND MISUSE FEB. 17, 2018

It gives me great pleasure to convey the warmest greetings of the entire membership of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN) to Faculty of Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria , AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, my Alma mata on the occasion of their 2018 PANS SENSITISATION Programme on drug abuse and misuse as the Special Guest of Honour.

For decades, Ahmadu Bello University has been the center of excellence in human capacity development in Nigeria and Africa. In particular, The School of Pharmacy, ABU has demonstrated commitment in training young minds to become distinguished Pharmacists, Leaders, Change agents and problem solvers.

My heart-most congratulations to all students of this great citadel for organising this very important Programme and having the honor to be a member of this great school of Pharmacy in Nigeria.

The theme is apt and appropriate, with the latest trends in drug abuse and misuse particularly in this region of the country. All hands must be on deck to find practical and lasting solution to this societal menace. Over 3 decades ago, I was deeply involved in drug abuse campaign across the country as Director and subsequently National Deputy Presdent of Nigerian Institute of Substance Abuse (NISA). The Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria is working and will continue to work with the relevant stakeholders like the members of National Assembly and Media to tackle the challenges of drug abuse in our great country.

I will advise you all as Students to be diligent with your study. Be good ambassadors of this faculty, focus on what you want and be serious with your life. Set goals that inspire you, believe in yourself and be honest.

I wish you success in your study and life.

God bless Ahmadu Bello University!
God bless the Pharmacy Profession!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Thank you.
Pharm. Ahmed I Yakasai, FPSN, FNIM, FNAPharm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Second List ? / Ghanaian Man Who Built A ‘water Bicycle, Offered Scholarship At His University / Please Help! What Are The Moral Function Of Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.