Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Doctor Killed My Son: Eucharia Anunobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Doctor Killed My Son: Eucharia Anunobi (775 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: A Doctor Killed My Son By Mistake / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Doctor Killed My Son: Eucharia Anunobi by 6Ebisco: 7:42am On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actress an icon Eucharia Anunobi has spoken about the death of her son and who was responsible for his death.

Her son was eventually lost to the cold hands of death in august 2017. The actress said she is not yet done with mourning her son as he was a very good child to her.

She also disclosed that if not for the mistake of the doctor that her child would have been alive today. She said

“I have not removed my mourning clothes, neither have I opened my hair since the death of my son. I have only been wearing white since his demise and the reason I have maintained this is because my son was a good boy to me. But he was mistakenly killed by the doctor. My son was not supposed to die. He was a very wonderful child.”

She has also gone on to celebrate her late son’s birthday; she celebrated with the orphans in a motherless baby’s home.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/the-doctor-killed-my-son-eucharia.html

Re: The Doctor Killed My Son: Eucharia Anunobi by Nwodosis(m): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2018
shocked
Re: The Doctor Killed My Son: Eucharia Anunobi by Merryglad(f): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2018
Must she bring it to the public? Ma please let the boy rest in peace. unless you dey fine something when we never know
Re: The Doctor Killed My Son: Eucharia Anunobi by khome(f): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2018
To lose a child is not easy. God have mercy

1 Like

Re: The Doctor Killed My Son: Eucharia Anunobi by Shedrack777: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2018
i may sound harsh, but all she have to do is go get married again and conceive or get her self a young man to get her pregnant either through artificial insermination or sex him and get pregnant (that's if she can bear cross of the members of her church talks)
Re: The Doctor Killed My Son: Eucharia Anunobi by Maria100(f): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2018
Chai.....it's so painful......please ma'm try to live pass him...God knows the best for you...i'm deeply sorry for your lost....please don't dwell on that........in pains and happiness....life must go on............faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Re: The Doctor Killed My Son: Eucharia Anunobi by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2018
didn't he die of sickle cell how come doctor kill him undecided
Re: The Doctor Killed My Son: Eucharia Anunobi by mikejj(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2018
sorry take heart
Re: The Doctor Killed My Son: Eucharia Anunobi by SolexxBarry(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2018
Sorry madam sorry

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Informing Other Housemates They Had Sex / The Only Way To A Man's Heart Is If You Satisfy Him Sexually - Curvy Actress / Attention Seeker Want To Kill Olamide With Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.