Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (47542 Views)

Free Sex Is Still Not Free / Free Sex Is Not Really Free / "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by pedrilo: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
I do not pander to the expectations of the sanctimonious
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
I will run for my life oi
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by Jabioro: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
No contentment anywhere,if make free they would say you are generous,and God does nt like it,If you make it as pay as you go,you be call prostitute..manual for this..have you seen God one on one..read your bible and see where sales of sex,made them achieved their aim..God knows the best..

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
AceRoyal:

My good friend, I'm highly interested in your story grin.
I wish I could, but details are too dirty to be spilled on line.
they say experience is the best teacher, but believe you me, some things are better imagined than experienced....Co's 7yrs on, I'm still licking my wounds, though lucky to be alive!

I don't wish an enemy traverse my ordeal!

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by BenzEne1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
ajoyeleke:

And wat about d Muslims DAT make jest of Jesus, y re dey not made to swear oath?

U people think u av a monopoly of violence sad

Well I can't say I have seen such on this platform. You folks treat us like trash and you know it.

You blame us for the actions of some erring muslims. If an Alfa does money rituals its the generality of muslims who get blamed. You guys go ahead and claim our prophet taught us that. Lies that some oda xtians pick up and acts upon with hatred towards us. If however a xtian clergy is the perpetrator you don't hear us pointing fingers at christians entirely or claiming the bible teaches such.

I can't deny that muslims are involved in a large number of terrorist attacks worldwide or that some of us get fanatical and dogmatic. But there are still good muslims. And you can't rope us in with the others. It would be almost like me blaming all christians for the wrongs committed by say the Catholic church.

Islam in its true form is a religion of peace no matter what some muslims do to tarnish that image.

2 Likes

Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by ajoyeleke(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
BenzEne1:

Well I can't say I have seen such on this platform. You folks treat us like trash and you know it.

You blame us for the actions of some erring muslims. If an Alfa does money rituals its the generality of muslims who get blamed. You guys go ahead and claim our prophet taught us that. Lies that some oda xtians pick up and acts upon with hatred towards us. If however a xtian clergy is the perpetrator you don't hear us pointing fingers at christians entirely or claiming the bible teaches such.

I can't deny that muslims are involved in a large number of terrorist attacks worldwide or that some of us get fanatical and dogmatic. But there are still good muslims. And you can't rope us in with the others. It would be almost like me blaming all christians for the wrongs committed by say the Catholic church.

Islam in its true form is a religion of peace no matter what some muslims do to tarnish that image.

U speak for ursef, however I must admit if everybody are like u with religious tolerance,dis world will b a better place

2 Likes

Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by Chochovini: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
kunlesufyan:
Ok
. SEEN.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by mtngloetiartel: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
tammyboy1:
to think of it,people like 2baba nko,sex with various women, still very successful,looks healthy,etc...bros leave matters for Mattias...
he also attend omosexy's birthday.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by finest0007(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pavore9:
Then what are the warnings for the ladies ?

Good question. They'll likely say Yahoo boys and Sugar daddies who use girls for rituals and use their destiny . I'm still yet to figure out how to use people's destinies cheesy . I know one or two people who don't seem to need theirs
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by BenzEne1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
ajoyeleke:

U speak for ursef, however I must admit if everybody are like u with religious tolerance,dis world will b a better place

If only....

I mean I just got screenshots.... Just look at this

Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by sammirano: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Pity fvck...cos it can't be love fvck....lol

Beautiful, and touching movie....I hardly get moved when I watch movies cos in my mind it's registered there its all make-believe, good script writing and dope assss actors ...but I can't believe I almost cried when mat damon's wife did the last minute change of mind...

As in that's where men should always fear women.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by MVLOX(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
georjay:
Oshofree LA bad
Dey don knw....

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by Shalomhouse: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please [color=#990000][/color]Please Flee!

So a lady decide giving you an easy access to have sex with her, and you are feeling on top of the world? A woman keeps pestering you to become her sex mate, and you tell your friends "She fell for my swags, let me quickly take a bite"?

Hold on! Free sex is not actually free! When you have casual sex with a woman not your wife, you are actually taking poison that can get you killed.

Let's see things from these two broad angles:

1. Sex is not meant to be free
2. She is either giving you something or collecting something from you.

First things first...

1. Sex Is Not Meant To Be 'Free': In other words, sex is not meant to be a 'playing thing' which you have with just anyone just for fun. And how did I know this? Simply because, the Creator of sex told me so!

God created all things including sex, and He has the right to give instructions on how He wants humans to approach sex and sexuality. God, being the Manufacturer of sex, is in the best position to give a 'manual guide' for sex (since He is the Maker).

And the ultimate rule He has given for sex, which can be found inside the 'Ultimate Manual Guide' for life (which is the Bible), is that: ALL FORM OF SEXUAL ACTIVITIES MUST BE BETWEEN A HUSBAND AND HIS WIFE INSIDE THE SAFE CIRCLE OF THEIR GOD-APPROVED MARRIAGE, WITH NO OTHER PARTY INVOLVED

God has made sex a sacred thing that should be between a married couple so He could achieve certain purposes without issues. Look at things this way. God wants to use sex as an instrument that will ensure humans would continue to multiply and subdue the earth (Genesis 1: 28). Now, when a husband and his wife had sex and a baby was produced after some months, a celebration takes place! But when two unmarried people had sex and the lady get pregnant, it becomes a shameful thing which leads to abortion (murder).

Additionally, another divine purpose God had for sex is to continue enhancing the bond between a husband and his wife - because these things are His delight. So, just as you can't handle gold and diamond just anyhow due to their value and essences, you shouldn't approach sex just anyhow you like because of it divine purposes.

Sex is not meant to be 'casual' and 'just for fun'. It is a sacred act that should come with responsibilities - between a married couple. Sex is not meant to be 'let's just do it without emotional attachments'. Sex is not meant to be 'free'

2. She Is Either Giving You Something Or Collecting Something: If you see a lady not your wife that is willing to allow you have sex with her, you should know she has a purpose for her decision. Yes, I'm aware some ladies are loose and addicted to immoralities. However, almost all females that chose to have sex with a man not their husbands, actually have mischievous intentions.

SHE INTEND GIVING YOU 'SOMETHING'

A lady sent a mail to an online platform for women and she said some scary things. According to her, she recently contracted HIV from her boyfriend, and she swore to spread it to many other guys before she die. Can you imagine that!

Guys, many ladies are living with STDs (including life-shortening viruses like HIV), and they are on a revenge mission of spreading the viruses around. To achieve their evil aims, they go about allowing different guys have sex with them, and they makes it easy for the guys to get. Hey guy, what if that your 'new catch' is only interested in ruining your life by sharing HIV with you? Think twice!

How about spiritually? Not everyone you see around are ordinary human beings - many ladies are witches, belongs to the marine kingdom, working directly for satan.

Many guys are suffering today because there are spiritual curses on their lives - problems that emanates from the spiritual realm (which manifests itself in the physical realm). These spiritual barriers are easily passed through sex.

So, when you have sex with a woman not your wife, she will pass any evil covenant on her life to you. Those with evil spirits and powers will also use the medium to drop evil spiritual arrows inside your life. And even if she doesn't have mysterious powers, as long as you have sex with a lady not your wife, you have sinned against God by disobeying His commandments, and you will sure be punished!

SHE IS TRYING TO COLLECT SOMETHING FROM YOU

Physically, a lady that allows you have sex with her could simply be interested in collecting your money, to ride on your reputation (especially if you are a famous person), or to simply collect your sperm with the intention of tying you (or another man) down with the pregnancy. So, is there really free sex?

Most importantly, spiritually, a lady that will allow you have sex with her is likely working for the devil (she is a witch, belongs to the marine kingdom). She is only trying to collect and steal your glory and destiny (no wonder many guys keeps struggling vehemently).

When you commit a sin, you move away from God's hedge of protection, and satan have the chance to manipulate your life and carry out his evil plans for humanity - to steal, to kill, and to destroy (John 10:10)

Please, take these things with seriousness. Take the things of the Spirit with seriousness. And if you have committed the sin of fornication, go on your knees and ask God for forgiveness. He will definitely restore you and all what you've lost in Jesus Name.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1525017614276165&id=100003038222908[/quote]
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by Donshemzy1234: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Me when offered free sex

Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by samsonvijay1: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
The devil and his agents will always quote this holy message of God wrong!
Because the Bible says in the book of (2 Timothy 2:19 and 20) Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal, The Lord knows them that are HIS. And let everyone that names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
I am very sure that in this platform of the social media; there are not only christians but also pagans and demons who will want to fight against the Holy truth.
In the verse 20 of the quoted scripture above, the Holy Bible instructs us that in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and of the earth; and some to honour and some to dishonour.
But it is the simple truth to those children of God out there.
The Bible tells us to flee from youthful lusts and follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart (2 Timothy 2:22)

[ quote author=Interesting15 post=65160634]by Sunday Akanni Moshood

So a lady decide giving you an easy access to have sex with her, and you are feeling on top of the world? A woman keeps pestering you to become her sex mate, and you tell your friends "She fell for my swags, let me quickly take a bite"?

Hold on! Free sex is not actually free! When you have casual sex with a woman not your wife, you are actually taking poison that can get you killed.

First things first...

1. Sex Is Not Meant To Be 'Free': In other words, sex is not meant to be a 'playing thing' which you have with just anyone just for fun. And how did I know this? Simply because, the Creator of sex told me so!

God created all things including sex, and He has the right to give instructions on how He wants humans to approach sex and sexuality. God, being the Manufacturer of sex, is in the best position to give a 'manual guide' for sex (since He is the Maker).

And the ultimate rule He has given for sex, which can be found inside the 'Ultimate Manual Guide' for life (which is the Bible), is that: ALL FORM OF SEXUAL ACTIVITIES MUST BE BETWEEN A HUSBAND AND HIS WIFE INSIDE THE SAFE CIRCLE OF THEIR GOD-APPROVED MARRIAGE, WITH NO OTHER PARTY INVOLVED

God has made sex a sacred thing that should be between a married couple so He could achieve certain purposes without issues. Look at things this way. God wants to use sex as an instrument that will ensure humans would continue to multiply and subdue the earth (Genesis 1: 28). Now, when a husband and his wife had sex and a baby was produced after some months, a celebration takes place! But when two unmarried people had sex and the lady get pregnant, it becomes a shameful thing which leads to abortion (murder).

Additionally, another divine purpose God had for sex is to continue enhancing the bond between a husband and his wife - because these things are His delight. So, just as you can't handle gold and diamond just anyhow due to their value and essences, you shouldn't approach sex just anyhow you like because of it divine purposes.

Sex is not meant to be 'casual' and 'just for fun'. It is a sacred act that should come with responsibilities - between a married couple. Sex is not meant to be 'let's just do it without emotional attachments'. Sex is not meant to be 'free'

2. She Is Either Giving You Something Or Collecting Something: If you see a lady not your wife that is willing to allow you have sex with her, you should know she has a purpose for her decision. Yes, I'm aware some ladies are loose and addicted to immoralities. However, almost all females that chose to have sex with a man not their husbands, actually have mischievous intentions.

A lady sent a mail to an online platform for women and she said some scary things. According to her, she recently contracted HIV from her boyfriend, and she swore to spread it to many other guys before she die. Can you imagine that!

Guys, many ladies are living with STDs (including life-shortening viruses like HIV), and they are on a revenge mission of spreading the viruses around. To achieve their evil aims, they go about allowing different guys have sex with them, and they makes it easy for the guys to get. Hey guy, what if that your 'new catch' is only interested in ruining your life by sharing HIV with you? Think twice!

How about spiritually? Not everyone you see around are ordinary human beings - many ladies are witches, belongs to the marine kingdom, working directly for satan.

Many guys are suffering today because there are spiritual curses on their lives - problems that emanates from the spiritual realm (which manifests itself in the physical realm). These spiritual barriers are easily passed through sex.

So, when you have sex with a woman not your wife, she will pass any evil covenant on her life to you. Those with evil spirits and powers will also use the medium to drop evil spiritual arrows inside your life. And even if she doesn't have mysterious powers, as long as you have sex with a lady not your wife, you have sinned against God by disobeying His commandments, and you will sure be punished!

Physically, a lady that allows you have sex with her could simply be interested in collecting your money, to ride on your reputation (especially if you are a famous person), or to simply collect your sperm with the intention of tying you (or another man) down with the pregnancy. So, is there really free sex?

Most importantly, spiritually, a lady that will allow you have sex with her is likely working for the devil (she is a witch, belongs to the marine kingdom). She is only trying to collect and steal your glory and destiny (no wonder many guys keeps struggling vehemently).

When you commit a sin, you move away from God's hedge of protection, and satan have the chance to manipulate your life and carry out his evil plans for humanity - to steal, to kill, and to destroy (John 10:10)

Please, take these things with seriousness. Take the things of the Spirit with seriousness. And if you have committed the sin of fornication, go on your knees and ask God for forgiveness. He will definitely restore you and all what you've lost in Jesus Name.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1525017614276165&id=100003038222908[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by VirginFinder: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nathan2016:
This dude really needs to get laid.

So Solomon the wisest king wasn't that wise. If i can remember he had 300 cucimbines

Do you know how he ended?

He didn't end well...
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by VirginFinder: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
pillarmaria:
To think that most pals stroking the OP are Christians......

what a perverted generation.

Our Lady Hope of Christians Pray for us sinners.

Wrong!

Most of the people castigating the OP are atheists/satanists who don't want the innocent to learn/repent.

My very promiscuous uncle once told me these things.

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by Realestatepro(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
dear op.
Dont get discouraged from the comments of people here.

I read you article to the end and it calls for sober reflection and amending our ways.

Even me myself I'm not perfect, but I'm really touched by this article and it has encouraged me to change my ways.

We have come to the age where immoralities have come to be legalized.

This will indirectly tell you that the end time is already here.

so don't get discouraged by comments of anyone bashing you concerning your article.

May God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by Realestatepro(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
VirginFinder:

Wrong!

Most of the people castigating the OP are atheists/satanists who don't want the innocent to learn/repent.

My very promiscuous uncle once told me these things.

exactly!
You are on point
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by tonbari: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
Diaries of a Sex Starved MoFo angry
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by mecussey(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
simply keep the rules, despise the free lunch. However, it means be afraid of anything free bc, there is always a hidden agenda. However, with the help of the guy code, you can still chop and clean mouth and the giver no go know.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
GOD IS AGAINST PRE-MARITAL SEX. ALL WE PRAY FOR IS THE GRACE TO ABSTAIN. AMEN
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by sweetestboi(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Einl:
The OP and his supporters are not well.
Am sure u are well indeed for not acknowledging clear truth when u see it"
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by sweetestboi(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
goldedprince:
You are talking shit, so it's mandatory that the guy pays Abi. Bitch I am an escort , girls pay me to Bleep them, if I Bleep your stanking pussay for free, I am doing you a favour. OK Bleep you
Well done superman..please kindly read 1cor 6:9"
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by Endycash1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
useless post better go do something else with your time .. see him round head like ......
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by goldedprince: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
sweetestboi:
Well done superman..please kindly read 1cor 6:9"
Please shut up and Bleep u and Bleep that 1cor shit. First I ain't a Christian, secondly I don't believe in all that god shit. I have given you practical example. And you asking me to read shit
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by jacyhelen(f): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Interesting15:
by Sunday Akanni Moshood

First things first...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1525017614276165&id=100003038222908

rubbish....when konji holds a guy,he will sell anything just for sex
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by AceRoyal: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Seenyo:

I wish I could, but details are too dirty to be spilled on line.
they say experience is the best teacher, but believe you me, some things are better imagined than experienced....Co's 7yrs on, I'm still licking my wounds, though lucky to be alive!

I don't wish an enemy traverse my ordeal!
Can we chat via whatsapp Pls?
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by imustsaymymindo: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
sexdoll:
Rawbish

You talk as if you were there with god when he was creating sex

And he handed over to you the sex rules and regulations.

When you mentioned the concept of free sex, why do you have to appropriate it to mean the vagina alone should be paid for?

What happens to the dïck too?

Lol. Vagina is not free. Bossom, yanch and Penile is free. Op's logic is lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by Coitus: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Pity fvck...cos it can't be love fvck....lol

Beautiful, and touching movie....I hardly get moved when I watch movies cos in my mind it's registered there its all make-believe, good script writing and dope assss actors ...but I can't believe I almost cried when mat damon's wife did the last minute change of mind...
Lovely movie kiss
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by anthonyuncle(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
so someone cannot lash, drink water, drop cup, sleep & have peace of mind again?
u have indirectly promoted oloshoism.
da sweetest sex is da free one, coz da girl will give it all to u with all her heart & mind
Re: Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
AceRoyal:

Can we chat via whatsapp Pls?
I'm not on whatsapp, fb, etc...
only nl & Lib.
but not to worry, it's a traumatic story I'll eventually share someday when I'm back on my feet.
I'm a shadow of myself for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.