Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Free Sex Is Not Really Free - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Sex Is Not Really Free (63708 Views)

Free Sex Is Still Not Free / Dorime: Here Is What Era's ‘ameno’ Really Means, It's Not Really Demonic / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Interesting15: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2022
Free sex is not actually free. For every action, there is a reaction. When you had "free" casual sex with someone not your married spouse, don't think you have had a free meal that won't had a price attached (a resultant effect) - you have actually taken poison.

You see, God, the Great Manufacturer of sexual pleasure, gave a commandment as touching how these things should be approached: All forms of sexual pleasure should be shared between a man and his married wife in the safe confines of their marriage institution, with no other party involved.

So, sex is not even meant to be 'free' from onset, as it is not meant to be a 'playing thing' which you have with just anyone just for fun. God has made sex a sacred thing that should be between a married couple so He could achieve certain purposes without issues. One of these purposes is to ensure the continuous enhancement of the bond between a husband and his wife - because these things are His delight. So, just as you can't handle gold and diamond just anyhow due to their value and essence, you shouldn't approach sex just anyhow you like because of it divine purposes. It is a sacred act that should come with responsibilities - between a married couple. Sex is not meant to be 'let's just do it without emotional attachments'. Sex is not meant to be 'free'

Also, when you had your 'free' immoral sex, you are actually buying negative things into your life - curses, STDs, heartaches, soul aches, etc. So, is it really 'free'?

Please, take these things with seriousness. Take the things of the Spirit with seriousness. And if you have committed the sin of fornication or adultery, go on your knees and ask God for forgiveness. He will definitely restore you and all what you've lost in Jesus Name.

Listen to me my friends. We were created by our loving God to thrive and flourish in Him. However, the evil devil capitalized on sin to cause a separation between us and our loving Father. Nevertheless, because God loves us so much, He came in Jesus Christ to redeem us back to Himself. When we embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, we receive eternal life (the very Life of God), and we are empowered of the Precious Holy Ghost to live a fulfilling life of bliss and victory, where we live in perfect dominion here on earth and reign triumphantly in eternity.

Please, don't settle for less. Don't settle for mediocrity in sin. Jesus will help you live above sin.

Scriptures says: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus) that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16).

Now, how can you make things right with God your Creator?

"That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes to righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made to salvation." Romans 10:9,10

Walk with Jesus Christ in Spirit and in Truth henceforth.

God bless you in Jesus Name.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/06/free-sex-is-not-really-free.html?m=1

107 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Interesting15: 6:37am On Jun 05, 2022
Happy Sunday friends. Jesus really loves you. Amen

174 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Interesting15: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2022
lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Interesting15: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2022
What You Need Is An Encounter

What you need is actually an encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ...

Jesus Christ came to the world for a Divine Purpose: To reconcile humanity back to God; and anyone who will believe in His birth, death, resurrection and ascension, and who will call upon His Name for Salvation, will definitely be saved.

The believers of Jesus were first called Christians in Antioch, and ever since then, till this moment, they have been billions of Christians all over the world. Why would people from various "foreign" cultures and identities decide to accept a person whose earthly ministry they didn't witness? The answer is simple. It is because these genuine Christians have had individual encounters with the Lord Jesus Christ at various points in time, and all that concerns Jesus became tangible to them (it became more than an ideology) and became real.

No one became a genuine Christian immediately they were given birth to - everyone have a past. Some genuine Christians used to be atheists; some used to be mere churchgoers who simply attend church services became they were born in Christian homes; some used to be muslims and of other religions; etc. But at different times, in various ways, they had an encounter with the LORD JESUS that brought them into God's Light.

You might currently be a mere churchgoer who only retain the 'Christian identity' because you were born into a Christian home, and so, you still don't have a conviction about what you were taught about the Bible. You still doubt some things about all these, and you are not yet sure if the Bible is not just a mirage. What you actually need is an encounter with the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Once He introduced Himself to you individually, you will see HIM in His Tangibility and Real Form, and your faith will naturally be boosted.

You might be an atheist or belong to some other religion currently, and you don't believe in the existence of God or supremacy of Jesus Christ, because you haven't seen Him. What you need is an encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ, and just as He introduced Himself to Saul of Tarsus (a hardened persecutor of the Lord), He will introduce Himself to you too. Please, open your heart and call upon the name of the LORD.

FOR EVERYONE HERE, RECEIVE AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TODAY. AMEN

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by MITCHELL96: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2022
That's just it, Tell them sex freaks

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Such is the irony of life.

Just like those who think they are free, hence call themselves freethinkers, not knowing they're actually real slaves and in bondage to the devil.

That's the same for free sex (fornication or adultery).

It's very costly!

It would cost you eternal life if you don't repent and desist from such.

God bless.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by paxonel(m): 7:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Interesting15:

Free sex is not actually free. For every action, there is a reaction. When you had "free" casual sex with someone not your married spouse, don't think you have had a free meal that won't had a price attached (a resultant effect) - you have actually taken poison.

You see, God, the Great Manufacturer of sexual pleasure, gave a commandment as touching how these things should be approached: All forms of sexual pleasure should be shared between a man and his married wife in the safe confines of their marriage institution, with no other party involved.

So, sex is not even meant to be 'free' from onset, as it is not meant to be a 'playing thing' which you have with just anyone just for fun. God has made sex a sacred thing that should be between a married couple so He could achieve certain purposes without issues. One of these purposes is to ensure the continuous enhancement of the bond between a husband and his wife - because these things are His delight. So, just as you can't handle gold and diamond just anyhow due to their value and essence, you shouldn't approach sex just anyhow you like because of it divine purposes. It is a sacred act that should come with responsibilities - between a married couple. Sex is not meant to be 'let's just do it without emotional attachments'. Sex is not meant to be 'free'

Also, when you had your 'free' immoral sex, you are actually buying negative things into your life - curses, STDs, heartaches, soul aches, etc. So, is it really 'free'?

Please, take these things with seriousness. Take the things of the Spirit with seriousness. And if you have committed the sin of fornication or adultery, go on your knees and ask God for forgiveness. He will definitely restore you and all what you've lost in Jesus Name.

Listen to me my friends. We were created by our loving God to thrive and flourish in Him. However, the evil devil capitalized on sin to cause a separation between us and our loving Father. Nevertheless, because God loves us so much, He came in Jesus Christ to redeem us back to Himself. When we embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, we receive eternal life (the very Life of God), and we are empowered of the Precious Holy Ghost to live a fulfilling life of bliss and victory, where we live in perfect dominion here on earth and reign triumphantly in eternity.

Please, don't settle for less. Don't settle for mediocrity in sin. Jesus will help you live above sin.

Scriptures says: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus) that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16).

Now, how can you make things right with God your Creator?

"That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes to righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made to salvation." Romans 10:9,10

Walk with Jesus Christ in Spirit and in Truth henceforth.

God bless you in Jesus Name.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/06/free-sex-is-not-really-free.html?m=1
op, what is marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by AntiChristian: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Illegal sex is forbidden truly!

But why was the biblical God unable to stop his sons coming to earth to have sex with humans in Genesis 6:1-4?

And the copulation was even granted amen to fertilization to produce giant sons of Godmen.

I still can't believe sons of God could have sex organs that can copulate, produce sperms and the sperms gingered to fertilize a human ovum despite the mitochondrial difference!

And God permitted all these to happen only to regret it later!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Dtruthspeaker: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

But why was the biblical God unable to stop his sons coming to earth to have sex with humans in Genesis 6:1-4?

Same as He did not stop Satan from being evil.

Same as He did not stop Adam from being Satan's agent.

You have a right to exercise your power, and God too has a Right to exercise His Power.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by hopefulLandlord: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2022
Jesus and Yahweh's obsession with sex is baffling

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by AntiChristian: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Same as He did not Satan from being evil.

Same as He did not stop Adam from being Satan's agent.

You have a right to exercise your power, and God too has a Right to exercise His Power.

So why did He regret what He could have stopped? Wasn't He aware of the future outcome of all events?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Dtruthspeaker: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

So why did He regret what He could have stopped? Wasn't He aware of the future outcome of all events?

Regret follows the pain of disappointment, which means that He also knows that they could have done very well of they wanted to, (like when our children fail at thing we know that they could have done very well) with the future outcome being, "Hey, this is one of my sons with Whom I am well pleased."

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by AntiChristian: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Regret follows the pain of disappointment, which means that He also knows that they could have done very well of they wanted to, (like when our children fail at thing we know that they could have done very well) with the future outcome being, "Hey, this is one of my sons with Whom I am well pleased."

Why regret if he's omniscient? As regards our kids we only try our best the future is unknown to us.

God is supposed to know for sure what the future holds. So why would he regret what he knows will happen except he doesn't know?

12 Likes

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by NNTR: 9:40am On Jun 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

And the copulation was even granted amen to fertilization to produce giant sons of Godmen.

I still can't believe sons of God could have sex organs that can copulate, produce sperms and the sperms gingered to fertilize a human ovum despite the mitochondrial difference!

And God permitted all these to happen only to regret it later!
1. My dear beloved Muslim brother friend, what sons are you suggesting that the biblical God was unable to stop from coming to earth to have sex with humans, then dropping Genesis 6:1-4?
2. Whats the identity of the sons you are talking of here please?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

10 Likes

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Righthussle: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2022
"Listen to me my friends. We were created by our loving God to thrive and flourish in Him."

Your loving God indeed.

I no be Christian, I no be Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by kimco(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Let me ask two questions.

1. If I have no money to get mrried till Im 40, should I stay a virgin till I indeed get money to marry?

2. If God wanted us to not have sex till marriage, why activate our sexual libido and abilities before marriage? Wouldnt it have been smart to activate it upon marriage instead?

This repression might be a big issue towards the way we reason and we must take it serious.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by EmzyT: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2022
You Masturbate - SIN.
You Fornicate - SIN. angry

Why then did they create Horniness?

Baba for just Seize Horniness, so when you finally Marry, him go release your own Horniness to you!

I don tire for all these talks abeg

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Rashkeed101: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Must you bring religion into everything?

I have had free sex that are 100 percent free and nothing happened.

19 Likes

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Deejaygold(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Ok

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Abeg make una go sidon for inside gutter. Humans are also animals. If sex is free for animals, why shouldn't it be free for humans? Abi animals dey marry?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Kizyte(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2022
some fact about Peter Obi.
1. The only governor that refused to use bullet prove cars as a governor.
2. He refused to collect pension after ruling as a governor till date.
3. He refused official car and allowances as SEC chairman.
4. He was impeached as a governor for being stingy .
5. He paid all gratuity, pension, salaries all his tenure and cleared backlog.
6. He paid #50,000 to 70years and above monthly in Anambra.
8. He gave #1m to every first class graduate in his state.
9. He travels round without police till today.
10. When he was about to hand over he called ICPC and EFCC to audit his account.

He is a human, and no human is without stain but honestly I never see a politician like him.
Please get your pvc. He is the hope of the youth presently .

I stand for Obi

I am Obi-dient

Copied

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by englishmart(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Free sex doesn't live in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by iCauseTrouble: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by creatorsverse(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2022
U
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by sojayy(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Guy, no mind d OP he has taken or given free sex before, it's interesting to know say no b saint hm b.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by chukwuibuipob: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2022
sad
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Spaxon(f): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2022
I just wonder sometimes,
What happens to those who committed fornication but still have a blissful marriage..... ( By this I mean with kids)
Yet some remained celibate but struggle is marriage especially in some cases of reproducing.

Are these questions we can't argue?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by candidbabe(f): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2022

There is no free food anywhere even in free town

3 Likes

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Houseofglam7(f): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2022
undecided
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by chukwuibuipob: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2022
shocked
sad
embarassed
embarassed
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims / Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.