Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

"I Have Studied You Like A Verse In The Bible" Mercy Johnson To Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Studied You Like A Verse In The Bible" Mercy Johnson To Hubby (507 Views)

Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi / Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) / Cardi B Stuns In Sexy Bodysuit To Hubby Offset’s Fashion Line Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Studied You Like A Verse In The Bible" Mercy Johnson To Hubby by Joelsblog(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2018
@JOELSBLOGMEDIA

What a fresh way to start a new week on the side of of the Okojie's, it is said that when the Roman god Child of love, Cupid, goes to town, shooting his arrows in different directions, very few people smitten by love can escape unscathed, lol.

Last Wednesday which was St Valentine’s Day was certainly an open shooting spree for the baby god and one of our top celebrities/screen goddess who got stock in the line of fire is A-list Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie.

It is a common knowledge that the curvy mother of three never let go of any opportunity to gush over her love for her husband, Prince Odi Okojie.

So, it was no big surprise when she hit the Instragram so early on St. Valentine’s Day to pen a romantic missive to her better half.

“A Hundred Hearts Will Be Too Few To Carry My Love For You. Happy Val’s Day @princeodiokojie .Happy Val’s Day Friends and What are your plans? My own plenty ooo with My kids on Break and looking at me like “na we and you today,”
she writes.

Out of curiosity, Potpourri went after the Kogi ebony beauty, to know what she had planned for the big lovers’ day, with an intent to know if the hubby or her three kids comes first on her to-do list.

“ I am not torn between my hubby and my children. My hubby has his final exams to graduate, so, I will hang out with the kids till my date is done writing his exams. After his exams we can go on a dinner like he promised. Besides, everyday is Val’s day to us,” she replied.

Sometime ago, rumour went wild that the screen diva was having problems with her hubby as a result of a slight glitch on her Instagram page but it was soon dispelled. When she was asked if she’s not running a risk by flaunting her private affairs on social media, she said it is God that decides such matters.

“ God decides that, not us humans,”
she replied.

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/love-in-the-air-i-have-studied-you-like-a-verse-in-the-bible-mercy-johnson-okojie-pens-love-letter-to-hubby/

Cc:Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi

Re: "I Have Studied You Like A Verse In The Bible" Mercy Johnson To Hubby by Joelsblog(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2018
Re: "I Have Studied You Like A Verse In The Bible" Mercy Johnson To Hubby by veli1(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2018
its nt over start cramming himcheesy
Re: "I Have Studied You Like A Verse In The Bible" Mercy Johnson To Hubby by Joelsblog(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove MissyB3 Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s PDA At His Dad’s Wedding Has All Their Shippers.. / Actress Emma Chambers Has Died Aged 53. / Comedian AY Strike A Pose With Oni Of Ife, Show Off His New Award (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.