Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi (41152 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Sophiebabe85(f): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn9--RnR9HY

Toyin Abraham teach Mercy johnson how to knee down and greet her husband prince odi.

Toyin seems to be a good Influence on Mercy johnson, it was fun watching the both of them golfing and having fun.

@toyin_abraham�, is a great influence on me oooo, she makes me laff 24/7 plus says "Mercy, i kneel to greet @kolawoleajeyemi (Sir)., so we kneel together ni yen loni oooo...one of the most down to earth babe i have met plus she is never afraid to be herself........
TBT when my paddy and bestie @princeodiokojie dropped by our set....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM2DMfRCoHR/?igshid=vejolaonw8ya

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wetin that one come teach us now? undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Anigreat: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

That's so thoughtful of her.

Nice one there.

She's so rooted in her culture.

20 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
I won't like it if another woman hugs my future hubby like that,kai jealousy full my body sha.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by EJanni(f): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
That doesn't translate to being a good wife. African men loves when their women slave away for them all in the name of submission. Mtheeew!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Toyin !!!!... All that big boobss ..you used to hug someone husby ....hmm hmm... Later Linda ikeji Will post that """toyin Abraham gave mercy husby boobs to succ grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
I won't like it if another woman hugs my future hubby like that,kai jealousy full my body sha.
Just ordinary hug Na wah for u oo

16 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
dairykidd:

Just ordinary hug Na wah for u oo
Its not ordinary, her body is touching his body

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Bornsinner7: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
Is ok.. why is she all over a married man like that..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by beautyhd: 2:40am On Mar 26, 2021
Hmmmm, this new found friendship between Mercy Johnson and Toyin Abraham, hope it won't go sour one day.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Siwisheswereesh: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2021
Nice
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by fourboys: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2021
happiness is free mehn

meanwhile Tonto dike just blocked Mercy and Toyin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by nairahub: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2021
Feminist left the group

12 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by madukka(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2021
Kneeling doesn't also imply she won't be a good wife. It does not also
imply she is slaving away.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2021
Nice
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Ikwerelastborn: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2021
EJanni:
That doesn't translate to being a good wife. African men loves when their women slave away for them all in the name of submission. Mtheeew!
E pain this evening newspaper for another person husband grin grin grin grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2021
Tammy Abraham and Mobolaji Johnson

Wait Toyin Abraham Fat pass Mercy Johnson wawu who would have guessed

Yoruba women dey fat sha oh, if dem wan fat like this ehn hmm nothing fit stop dem.

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Khd95(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2021
mercy johnson na vibes cool

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
Its not ordinary, her body is touching his body

Connecting people you mean.. life wire Vs life ❤️�
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Houseofglam7(f): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2021
undecided
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Olawumi1032(f): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Good
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Simplebeauty: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2021
undecided
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Peace081: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2021
grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2021
No be kneeling down we go chop

Person wey dey tell king "May you live forever" na him dey still poison am.

All these ones are audio respect. Respect for the gram, respect for the people to see nothing more

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by tammie24: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Rubbish post

If she doesn't know how to kneel down at her age

Why don't you teach her how to sleep with her husband too

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by HacheNoire: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2021
This man already deserves another wife. I dont know what he is waiting for.

Even Davido that is not up to his age is on the 4th baby-mama .
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by osuofia2(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2021
WE NO WAN HEAR HEADLINE LATER SAY ANOTHER PERSON COLLECT PERSON HUBBY
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by sofeo(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2021
OK.
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by RedAlert08(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Tammy Abraham and Mobolaji Johnson

Wait Toyin Abraham Fat pass Mercy Johnson wawu who would have guessed

Yoruba women dey fat sha oh, if dem wan fat like this ehn hmm nothing fit stop dem.

Fat and dirty

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Peace081: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
Madam marry first make we see..

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated / More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Enjoyment Minister Aka Mr Coolwater / Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.