Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,215 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Why Do Christians Worship Together On Sundays? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Worship Together On Sundays? (427 Views)

Is This Why Christians Will Never Worship Together Till Eternity? / Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Worship Together On Sundays? by engineerboat(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Nairalanders;

Why Do Christians Worship Together on Sundays?

WHY DO YOU ATTEND SERVICE ON SUNDAY?

Cc: Seun
Re: Why Do Christians Worship Together On Sundays? by zionmde: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2018
engineerboat:
Nairalanders;

Why Do Christians Worship Together on Sundays?

Cc: Seun
many churches have their different worship days spanning from Monday to Sunday. some churches have services almost every day
So rephrase ur question to why do unserious Christians worship only on Sundays?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Worship Together On Sundays? by Solidkay(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2018
I suppose you are a Muslim for you to have asked this question,

and if you are a Christian you are surely not a blble student,
cos it is stated in the Bible that never forsake the gathering of the children of God

also keep the Sabbath day holy.
Re: Why Do Christians Worship Together On Sundays? by engineerboat(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2018
Solidkay:
I suppose you are a Muslim for you to have asked this question,

and if you are a Christian you are surely not a blble student,
cos it is stated in the Bible that never forsake the gathering of the children of God

how do you pass exams.

It's A simple Questions.

Why do you go to church on Sunday?
Re: Why Do Christians Worship Together On Sundays? by engineerboat(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2018
zionmde:

many churches have their different worship days spanning from Monday to Sunday. some churches have services almost every day
So rephrase ur question to why do unserious Christians worship only on Sundays?

Why do you attend Service on Sunday?
Re: Why Do Christians Worship Together On Sundays? by zionmde: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2018
engineerboat:

Why do you attend Service on Sunday?
ask me why I also attend service on Wednesday Thursday and Saturday
Re: Why Do Christians Worship Together On Sundays? by engineerboat(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2018
zionmde:

ask me why I also attend service on Wednesday Thursday and Saturday

Do you Attend Service on Sunday? Yes Or No
Re: Why Do Christians Worship Together On Sundays? by zionmde: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2018
engineerboat:

Do you Attend Service on Sunday? Yes Or No
I attend on Saturdays too. 7 days adventist boy. always trying to pull off draft arguments
Re: Why Do Christians Worship Together On Sundays? by Splinz(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2018
Solidkay:

Are you a Sabbath keeper?

(1) (Reply)

The Battle Against Lies And Deceit: Part 1 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 20/03/2018 Tuesday / The Spiritual Luggage Of Sexual Sins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.