Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) (43173 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Everyman has his match
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Witnes: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
This woman get patient no b small

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by naijalodge(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
wow, that's my Kogi GGG mama, we served and stay in the-same copers lounge in NCCF lokoja, meeeeen, congrats from one of your own..NYSC Batch A stream II.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by WONDERS001(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
josh123:
Congrat,i just remembered tyrion lannister

that's my favourite character in that movie
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by DrObum(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Peterpanny:
make i just keep quiet.if you no understand leave am like that is not a must that you must understand everything.
Bros, wetin you understand biko grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by DrObum(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
GGirll:

Biologically girls usually take the genes of their father's n d boys takes that of their mothers in this case only God, food n prayers can work it out cos science is flawed with d things of the spirit. Happy Sunday peeps.
Your assertion about biological inheritance is flawed.
You may need to re-visit your mendelian texts to understand better before people here learn the wrong stuff from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by tytunji29(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
dayomi445:

Stop saying what you don't know in a public forum like this. We are talking sciences here not makeup and slaying
Baba u Don morda ha uhmmmmm
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dwarfism full west... why
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Seun and lala wey tall like bamboo tree still dey struggle to get wife to marry not to talk of burning childrens

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Peterpanny: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
DrObum:
Bros, wetin you understand biko grin grin grin grin
you know na

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Draei: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
kidman96:
that wedding is not up to 9 months... which means they have been doing the do before they got married....

hmmm.... Redeem G.O must hear this.
So many fools on NL, someone got married march last year, and its not up to 9months in your dumb and daft Village? I give up.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
GGirll:

Biologically girls usually take the genes of their father's n d boys takes that of their mothers in this case only God, food n prayers can work it out cos science is flawed with d things of the spirit. Happy Sunday peeps.
I dinor take my daddy's height o, I'm small like my mommy.
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by brojoshua: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
I thank God for the family /them
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by kidman96(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Draei:

So many fools on NL, someone got married march last year, and its not up to 9months in your dumb and daft Village? I give up.

You father is dumb and daft. And you first child will be a midget.
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Wirelessmic(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
@kidman96I'm sure you don't know that march is the 3rd month of the year sir while February is the second and he got married last year March sir. It seems you are still in 2017 sir?
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Wirelessmic(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
kidman96:
that wedding is not up to 9 months... which means they have been doing the do before they got married....

hmmm.... Redeem G.O must hear this.

I'm sure you don't know that march is the 3rd month of the year sir while February is the second and he got married last year March sir. It seems you are still in 2017 sir?
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Big congratulations to them
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
New Year gift, to awaiting mothers, yours is on the way, amen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by sochima1989(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
my pastor and barrister RCCG Mercy Seat .. Akungba...
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by gmacnoms(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Wirelessmic:

I'm sure you don't know that march is the 3rd month of the year sir while February is the second and he got married last year March sir. It seems you are still in 2017 sir?
except d wedding came into social media limelight after months of it. The wedding I remember isn't up to six months sef
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Borborjay(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin This is wat we call long distance relationship
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Eboraorisaoke(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
YelloweWest:

May suffering kilhl u with that ur pmb 2019
Your own suffering never start. E go start 2019

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Pascalberry(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2018
josh123:
Congrat,i just remembered tyrion lannister
Hahaha. . me 2 ooo.
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by kessler53(m): 4:18am On Feb 19, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Let the new born baby take the height gene of the mother.

congrats baba olomo
that's my prayer
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Costanostra: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2018
josh123:
wrong,my dad is black while my mom is fair but i am black like my father
In everything there is always exceptions although we use a significant majority to draw conclusions...we've seen doctors telling a woman that it's very impossible for her to give birth due to one issue or the other only for her to give birth eventually and the doctors will be speechless...call it miracle, call it divine intervention...but there is always exceptions and yours was one of em

(1) (2) (Reply)

COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) / Why Are Yorubas Few In The Roman Catholic And Also Few Yoruba Revd Fathers? / Word Of Faith - The Movement's Doctrine And Proponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.