Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? (1583 Views)

Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian / Ladies Can You Marry An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emaimo: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
I have been pondering on this issue for quite some times now and I really want to hear the opinion of others.

As Christians, we are commanded to circumcise the foreskin of every male child. But I have seen so many children especially in the Yoruba land uncircumcised and I'm sure most of their adults who were not circumcised are still not circumcised even now.

So as a born again Christian lady, can you marry an uncircumcised guy?

No hard feelings please.

Lalasticlala, OAM4J please push it to the honey land
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by juanjo2: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
I love this question...
Our girls can do anything because money...
Been uncircumcised mean nothing, after all they say little USB cable no dey satisfy them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Gentle034(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
J
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by BlackAdam55(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emaimo: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
BlackAdam55:
lipsrsealed

Gentle034:
J

juanjo2:
i

Space bookers, the land is not available for sale
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by zionmde: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
simply put, as a christian, can is it a righteous deed to marry a Muslim? NO!!!!!
but if the guy is uncircumcised and is a Christian there is nothing wrong with the marriage. its not mandatory for a male christian to be circumcised
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by ikorodureporta: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emaimo:
I have been pondering on this issue for quite some times now and I really want to hear the opinion of others.

As Christians, we are commanded to circumcise the foreskin of every male child. But I have seen so many children especially in the Yoruba land uncircumcised and I'm sure most of their adults who were not circumcised are still not circumcised even now.

No hard feelings please.

Hw wld u know that he is uncircumcised if u wait till wedding night?? undecided Wld u divorce him?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Gggg102(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emaimo:

No hard feelings please.

...it isn't necessary for Christian males to be circumcised

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emaimo: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Hw wld u know that he is uncircumcised if u wait till wedding night?? undecided Wld u divorce him?

Dating or courtship is a period to ask all the questions she needs to know
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by CandidSeeker(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emaimo:

No hard feelings please.

1 Corinthians 7:17-19 NKJV
But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all the churches.

Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised.

Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by CoolUsername: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Just think about. An infant boy. Now, take a knife, chop off a fully functional part of an organ without any form of anaesthesia. He wails as he bleeds and remains scarred for life.

How is this even legal?

Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emmanystone: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emaimo:

No hard feelings please.

I've never seen an umcircumcised male Child after 8days. How do they look like?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emmanystone: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
ikorodureporta:

My dear, this is serious o.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emmanystone: 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
CoolUsername:
Just think about. An infant boy. Now, take a knife, chop off a fully functional part of an organ without any form of anaesthesia. He wails as he bleeds and remains scarred for life.

How is this even legal?
Uncircumcized spotted. cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by CoolUsername: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emmanystone:

Uncircumcized spotted. cheesy grin

Wrong.

It's just a little weird when you think about the procedure, though.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emmanystone: 12:12am On Feb 19, 2018
CoolUsername:

Wrong.

It's just a little weird when you think about the procedure, though.
Yeah i know. That's why it's better done when the boys are still tender.
But, wait, must it be done without Anesthesia?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by LeiderJa: 6:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Emmanystone:

Yes, they just bring a new born and lop off his penis because he can't do anything about it.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emaimo: 6:37am On Feb 19, 2018
Emmanystone:

I've never seen an umcircumcised male Child after 8days. How do they look like?

Baba come to Lagos you will see them in good quantities
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by hopefulLandlord: 6:43am On Feb 19, 2018
Emaimo:

I'm curious

1. if you're a guy, I wonder how you know this, are you gay? do you tell everyone you meet to get buttnaked so you can check their natural yoghurt producer?

2. If you're a girl, do you have such a high body count that you've come to the conclusion they're many?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emaimo: 6:47am On Feb 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'm curious

1. if you're a guy, I wonder how you know this, are you gay? do you tell everyone you meet to get buttnaked so you can check their natural yoghurt producer?

2. If you're a girl, do you have such a high body count that you've come to the conclusion they're many?

Lol
I be guy
U know children walk naked everywhere in residential so I see them every time. I believe they grow that way to adult
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emmanystone: 6:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Emaimo:

Serious? I am sure the sight won't look clean and i hear there's a smell that comes with it.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emaimo: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Emmanystone:

Serious? I am sure the sight won't look clean and i hear there's a smell that comes with it.

The sight is irritating but I don't know of the smell. Their sickle head is just covered with a small sharp and thick flesh
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emmanystone: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2018
LeiderJa:

Yes, they just bring a new born and lop off his penis because he can't do anything about it.
Lolzzzz. But it's for their own good. There was a thread about that here sometime ago, different links about the medical benefits and adverse effects of not doing it were dropped here. Note; none of it had to do with religion. All science.

Till then i never even knew there were grown up men who were uncircumcised. That sight will scare me off am sure of that.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emmanystone: 6:58am On Feb 19, 2018
Emaimo:

The sight is irritating but I don't know of the smell. Their sickle head is just covered with a small sharp and thick flesh
Nooooo. That won't be good looking.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emmanystone: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2018
LeiderJa:

Should we begin asking that question 'Are You Circumcised' before accepting a marriage proposal?

Make persin no go see weytin she no go fit live with.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by hopefulLandlord: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2018
Emaimo:

Lol
I be guy
U know children walk naked everywhere in residential so I see them every time. I believe they grow that way to adult
fair enough
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by CoolUsername: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2018
Emmanystone:

I just don't like that we get no say in the matter. We should be able to choose whether we want a part of us removed or not.

Also, less than 1 in 2 surgeons and 1 in 4 obstetricians use anaesthesia during the procedure.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry An Uncircumcised Guy? by Emmanystone: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
CoolUsername:

I just don't like that we get no say in the matter. We should be able to choose whether we want a part of us removed or not.

Also, less than 1 in 2 surgeons and 1 in 4 obstetricians use anaesthesia during the procedure.
Is there a reason why others don't?

(1) (Reply)

New Year Prophecy: Islamic Cleric, Olagoke Predicts Winner Of 2019 Presidency / What Is The Proof Of Love? / This Is What Those Calling For The Removal Of Religion Are Actually Calling For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.