Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (73440 Views)

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by SaintChukz(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2018
Jman06:
Bro, are u in Benin city? I'm asking because you would not understand why guys join frats until you live in an environment where cultism is very rampant. Guys join mainly because of INTIMIDATION. Imagine a situation where you had a fight with your fellow guy and you were able to beat him up, and then several other guys team up against only you. Also, the Nigerian legal system is too weak to protect common men on the streets from such intimidations. So, some guys have no choice than identify with one frat or the other.

I'm not trying to justify cultism but when one is in a jungle like Nigeria, one has to survive.

INTIMIDATION What nonsense intimidation? Intimidation as a worldwide phenomenal that has no capital city it resides in...it is everywhere. The only reason those boys join cultism is out of stupid reasons just like the example you cited. There's absolutely no justification for becoming part of cultism.

It's just a lack of moral upbringing and guidance on the part of parents in watching over their kids and wards.

PS: Before you think the obvious...yes i've lived all my life in the city of Benin.
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by ameh99: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2018
What where all this mumu boys thinking...
Carry their childish cult to the land of the Mafia,s...

Just like hyena and Jackal claiming ownership of land that belong to a Lion... grin grin grin

Truly no sense is common shocked
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2018
so these Nigerians carry their useless Eiye and nonsense vikings enter Italy? When their mates are hustling meeting targets currencies.
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by nickxtra(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
thesicilian:

It's like you've lived in Benin before. The only places missing from your list are Osasogie and BDPA.
What of Ogbe and Ekenwa Road?
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by kishbee41(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
They better not drop the soap when they enter jail cool... who cultism epp? most of them either get killed for nothing or jailed for shit they don't even understand,talking bout odin and shit,who TF is odin? wetin dey even surprise me you go see full grown man,person papa,40yrs old say na cultist,say if you no be cultist you be "jew man",so i be "jew man" cause i don't rob people,cause i don't do shitty things to prove to one idiot that i'm a man,cause i don't go out by 2AM to one nonsense meeting that won't benefit me in anyway and won't add anything to my bank account,i gree i be "jew man" for life,jobless clowns

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
confra no dey bring money joor
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by missbestie: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
U[center][/center]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.
Village people are wicked,
To think these boys saved hard, forfeited every thing in Nigeria,

Took night bus from Aduwawa to Sokoto
Were packed up like sardines in a van from Niamey to Duruku.
Suffered in vain at Agahdez
Survived death in Tripoli
Took the risk of crossing Libya to Italy via the Mediterranean sea in nothing but a dinghy.

All of these just to practice cultism in Europe!!!

Their mates are hustling in Mozambique, sending down money and building mansions in Nigeria while these fools are just concerned with wearing berets and flying colours from Naples down to Turin.

They should deport all of them.
Boys at Okhoro, Uwelu, Akhugbe, Igun and Ekosodin are waiting to teach them cultism
hahaha your are the best comedian I swear

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Pascalberry(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2018
SaintChukz:

Fine girls? Please....they're not indigenes just residents. Of course what would you expect of a university community?
i know. . dey have more cute gurls than anyoda student residential area at ugbowo
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Albert0011(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Albert0011(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
cheesy na wah o
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by MONITZ: 2:55am On Jun 07, 2018
They re nothing but idiots,and they can continue with the killing spree for all I care...
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Kyllahmc(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
DocHMD:

Actually I watched series of foreign documentary on drug gangs in Italy and Europe. The Nigerian BlackAxe Cult/Mafia now control drug territories in Europe, they've even confronted agelong Major Italian drug mafias like the Cosa Nostra for control of terrorities in areas like palermo and sicily.

There have been shoot outs, killings of cosa nostra leaders, blackaxe gangs (Aiye), innocent African nationals and eventual truce.

These boys are not smiling in Italy. They mean business and are very dangerous.
Look up BlackAxe drug lords on youtube.
before nko... Okay you been think say na for only naija ayez get mouth? NO.. Blackaxe is actually a fvcking Empire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.