Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,200 members, 7,957,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Exercisng And Trying To Get Pregnant.any Corollation? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Exercisng And Trying To Get Pregnant.any Corollation? (668 Views)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exercisng And Trying To Get Pregnant.any Corollation? by tess4real(f): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2010
Am trying for a baby,am 32yrs and ve been married for a year,i go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week.is this a problem 4 me?
Re: Exercisng And Trying To Get Pregnant.any Corollation? by adetoru(f): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2010
If you are already fit and you've been excercising regularly for a long while,i.e you didn't just start,then you should be able to safely continue with your excercise routine.And keep praying.More grace to you
Re: Exercisng And Trying To Get Pregnant.any Corollation? by Romeo4real(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2010
Nothing wrong with exercising and trying to have a baby. In fact, research as shown that fit mothers have easier pregnancies, easier deliveries and give birth to healthier babies. You can also exercise well into your pregnancy - as long as its not vigorous or too intense. Regular swimming is one of the best exercises for pregnant women. Good Luck.
Re: Exercisng And Trying To Get Pregnant.any Corollation? by MCLOVIN: 1:19am On Apr 26, 2010
I do not know of any link btwn exercise and conception. However, i do know that some overweight wo.men do have difficulty conceiving.
Weight loss thru dieting and exercise can help these cases.
Re: Exercisng And Trying To Get Pregnant.any Corollation? by EvilBrain1(m): 1:36am On Apr 26, 2010
Am trying for a baby,am 32yrs and ve been married for a year

Moderate exercise will definitely not reduce your fertility. In fact having a healthy weight and being physically fit will significantly improve your chances of getting pregnant quickly. I you've being trying for a year then you probably should see a doctor or gynaecologist though. They can really be helpful at times.

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Hospital Claims 1st Full-face Transplant / 50% Drug That Can Kill Aids / Health Check Day (Free Health Check, Free Medical Consultation, Exhibition )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.