Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Fools Corner - Godsmopols Displeasure About Religion Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fools Corner - Godsmopols Displeasure About Religion Section (496 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Could This Be True About Religion? / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fools Corner - Godsmopols Displeasure About Religion Section by Hier(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
I personally want to say an happy Sundays to the following list of fools.

1. Those who ask dumb questions on sunday knowing some dumb mods would move them to FP. I want to add, I'm not a fan of NL anymore. I have seen the vanity of it all, and that's why I don't spend much time here unlike my old stupid days. I think I grow wiser in time management and all of that, I no longer reply dumb mentions, well, shout out to those liking my posts. I got too much love today, but it doesn't still change my displeasure about religion section. The muslim section has two moderators. Our moderator is moderating about 4 sections. So, what's the dumbness about. Well, I took the oath, I will check if they have removed it. The gospel must be preached. Dumb threads making FP while the good FP worthy thread stay back in the barracks. Yea, my shout out to the last long list of fools who feel its not a big deal. I think you have over evoluted, start devolving

2 Likes

Re: Fools Corner - Godsmopols Displeasure About Religion Section by GodsMopol: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Fools Corner - Godsmopols Displeasure About Religion Section by Hier(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2018
Didov1:
... hi.. Been a while... Happy new year cheesy
grin grin, I thought you wanted to snub me before me ni, I just got this unused cane right now
Re: Fools Corner - Godsmopols Displeasure About Religion Section by Didov1(f): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hier:
grin grin, I thought you wanted to snub me before me ni, I just got this unused cane right now
you sound like a disciplinarian..thank God I respected my self grin
Re: Fools Corner - Godsmopols Displeasure About Religion Section by Hier(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Didov1:
you sound like a disciplinarian..thank God I respected my self grin

You better respect yourself and be a role model to the universe. the whole world would be looking at you for as a role model someday just as Michelle Obama and I don't think I'm under any infactuation. I believe am in love with you, its beyond me
Re: Fools Corner - Godsmopols Displeasure About Religion Section by Didov1(f): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hier:

You better respect yourself and be a role model to the universe. the whole world would be looking at you for as a role model someday just as Michelle Obama and I don't think I'm under any infactuation. I believe am in love with you, its beyond me
...Sorry I'm not interested. .and please, this whole thing should stop

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Prophet With 39 Wives, 103 Children And 232 Grandchildren / "Ridiculous Religious Beliefs Lead To Child Abuse"---expert On Mental Illness / The Chronology Of Jesus' Death, Burial And Resurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.