Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer (499 Views)

Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / If God Doesn't Want Human Sacrifice Why Does He Allow Christian Martyrdom? / If God Is All Powerful, Why Does He Allow Evil And Suffering In This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer by 2morogobeta(f): 7:51am On Feb 21, 2018
I am disgraced
Re: It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer by gabinogem(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2018
2morogobeta:
I am disgraced

Everyone will die according to time & chance...that is why we are all mortals.
Re: It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer by heendrix(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2018
2morogobeta:
I am disgraced

so sorry lady.....atimes death is inevitable and god got reasons for her demise after all we all came from him
Re: It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer by bedspread: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2018
Whether your Mum Died or she loves, GOD REMAINS GOD
whether you insult GOD or you Praise GOD, HE remains GOD

Whether you believe GOD or not , HE is GOD..

The Best you would have done for your mum was to Lead her to JESUS CHRIST..... Dts all

We are Created For HIS Pleasure..... Rev4:11..
Whatsoever he wishes He does

And when you cross over it's the same GOD you will meet....

GOD IS GOD ALL THE TIMES....
PRAISEEEEEE GOD!!!

1 Like

Re: It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer by Martinez19(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
bedspread:
Whether your Mum Died or she loves, GOD REMAINS GOD
whether you insult GOD or you Praise GOD, HE remains GOD

Whether you believe GOD or not , HE is GOD..

The Best you would have done for your mum was to Lead her to JESUS CHRIST..... Dts all

We are Created For HIS Pleasure..... Rev4:11..
Whatsoever he wishes He does

And when you cross over it's the same GOD you will meet....

GOD IS GOD ALL THE TIMES....
PRAISEEEEEE GOD!!!
What brain rot descends on people. Mtewwwww

Re: It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer by bedspread: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Martinez19:
[s]What brain rot descends on people. Mtewwwww[/s]
Re: It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer by Martinez19(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
2morogobeta:
I am disgraced

I have told you to pm me. I would like to chat with you.
Re: It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer by GoodMuyis(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
2morogobeta:
I am disgraced
Why did you wish yourself evil
Re: It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer by chioma134: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
2morogobeta:
I am disgraced

Sorry about your loss. May the Holy Spirit console you. God is bigger than our expectations. We are here to serve His purposes, not the other way round. Appreciate God for showing you love through your mother. Trust Him for greater love and guidance. We brought nothing into the world, and will go out empty. Once again, take heart, bro.
Re: It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
2morogobeta:
I am disgraced

It was not the will of God for your mom to die of cancer...

How God annointed Jesus with the Holy Ghost who went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed of the devil.

Because of your late mother's cancer Jesus was wounded in other to heal and make whole your mom and all who are sick.
Re: It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer by Martinez19(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

It was not the will of God for your mom to die of cancer...

How God annointed Jesus with the Holy Ghost who went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed of the devil.

Because of your late mother's cancer Jesus was wounded in other to heal and make whole your mom and all who are sick.
SMH!
Re: It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer by sonmvayina(m): 12:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Death is not evil or bad....it is an illusion..life is a circle..when you die here, it means you are been born in the spirit, and when you die in the spirit, it means you are been born in the flesh.
Re: It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer by 1Sharon(f): 5:37am On Feb 22, 2018
2morogobeta:
I am disgraced

God has a special plan for ur mum

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/18 / Daddy Freeze Shows Off The Official Logo For His Online Church / Seed Sowing Saga: Foreign Based Nigerians Want Rev Funke Barred From UK & USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.