Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Some Men Are Real Wicked: This World We Live In! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Men Are Real Wicked: This World We Live In! (893 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Men Are Real Wicked: This World We Live In! by Awoofawo(m): 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
I stumbled on this, and my day is already over!!���������� Copied From Ladies Affairs...

"From my inbox..... Long post alert.... I am in a very sad mood, I feel used, and rejected ,I feel soo terrible, I am married with 4 kids, and I always felt I am married to the best man In The world, I am a Registered Nurse in a Government hospital here in Lagos, while he is a Dentist, our plan as always been that when our first child finishes primary school we will relocate to the US, about a year ago my hubby started dating one lady in a late 30s, I saw her messages and challenged him and he apologized , and I forgave him, but to my surprise, he came home late on Friday night, and slept, very early on Saturday I drove his car out to refill gas, and saw an envelope, inside was his passport with US visa on it, and the Ladies own too with US visa, I saw the form he used to fill His visa application , In the form he said his wife was late, and my death certificate was attached , and his wedding certificate with the said lady was attached to it, in the form he wrote out all our children's names but he claimed their mum was late, I made a photocopy of all the documents and returned the envelope back, but I nearly ran mad, he observed that I have been so cold since, and as been asking what's the matter, please what can I do ,what should I do, how do I accept this type of wickedness, and traitor attitude, please mummies advice me before I do something drastic. Pls hide my ID ma." Copied.

From Nedy Math Facebook Wall

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Real Wicked: This World We Live In! by eneojoedu(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
this one is really strong, sue him to court, take necessary legal action, also involve the embassy on the issue. finish what he started, bad as e bad all of una no go travel . as they wan spoil your own, spoil their own too #GodNoGoVex

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are Real Wicked: This World We Live In! by stev10(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Some Men Are Real Wicked: This World We Live In! by Awoofawo(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
eneojoedu:
this one is really strong, sue him to court, take necessary legal action, also involve the embassy on the issue. finish what he started, bad as e bad all of una no go travel . as they wan spoil your own, spoil their own too #GodNoGoVex

Walai dat wicked man no go make heaven......if Iam the woman, I go show dem correct roforofo fight!

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Real Wicked: This World We Live In! by Olawale118(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
this one weak me...aswear
Re: Some Men Are Real Wicked: This World We Live In! by eneojoedu(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Awoofawo:

Walai dat wicked man no go make heaven......if Iam the woman, I go show dem correct roforofo fight!
I swear, the man is heartless. he even collected her death certificate when she is still alive fa. that man wouldn't mind killing her
Re: Some Men Are Real Wicked: This World We Live In! by Ossyglobal: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
i will seize the original copies and hide them in the bank as deposite.
Re: Some Men Are Real Wicked: This World We Live In! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
God forbid. This story cannot be True.

(1) (Reply)

Did I Make A Mistake / After Ignoring You Online For Months, Some Friends Will Ask You For Money(video) / Eulogy To A Great & Brave Friend, Kennedy Ovabore AKA Hungerbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.