Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle (33474 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
I went to my uncles home for christmas holiday and what i experienced there was dissapointing

How can a GROWN MAN not control and enforce home traning on his 4 little kids.
He always leave everything for the wife, who is overwhelmed and is not doing a good job either.

The worst part is that he will allow these kids to be awake watching tv till 12 am midnight while he will be playing video games.
If the kid misbehave, i correct them, they start crying loud and this man will always come out and defend them.
He cant command his kids to go to bed, he always beg them.
A grown man begging his kids to go to bed..
Wtfffff
And if you see how big this my incle is you will think he is ufc fighter but at home his children are the boss.

He always talks like he is smart but i feel PITY for him when these Children grow up to be mannerless cult boys, he will be scratching his head asking what did he do wrong.

Some men are not fit to be fathers
some of them are still Baby Adults that cant train their kids.

322 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
You are not God for assuming his kids will turn out bad.. Gee allow the man to be a dad.. his way.

C'mon think positively most times. Nothing is wrong with people most times, you are just worked up.

191 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to my uncles home for christmas holiday and what i experienced there was dissapointing

He always leave everything for the wife, who is overwhelmed and is not doing a good job either.

The worst part is that he will allow these kids to be awake watching tv till 12 am midnight while he will be playing video games.
If the kid misbehave, i correct them, they start crying loud and this man will always come out and defend them.
Wtfffff
And if you see how big this my incle is you will think he is ufc fighter but at home his children are the boss.

He always talks like he is smart but i feel PITY for him when these Children grow up to be mannerless cult boys, he will be scratching his head asking what did he do wrong.

angry
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Truvelisback(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abeg, leave am. Na him kids. Na him understand them.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
You are not God for assuming his kids will turn out bad.. Gee allow the man to be a dad.. his way.

C'mon think positively most times. Nothing is wrong with people most times, you are just worked up.
So allowing your kids to be spoilt and to behave anyhow is positivity..

If you cant instill manners to kids at young age. dont expect them to respect you when they get old.
A man that allow his kids to be in the parlor when he is watching Spartacus.
His kids watch both sex scene and blood fighting scene. At such early age.

346 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Wtfffff

brother..if u waz hear in london, they will refer u to Mental psykatrick ward for stupidity of the year sir & if u were in Nigeria, they wil nomaly say maybe yor head is not corrrect......the reason why everyone tink u dumb & stewwwpid is becuz how can u teach a grown man how to raise his own kid & how to behave?......u dont like wot u seee. ...u get that hell out...You aint payin his rent!!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM)))..no ofeinse!! angry

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

So allowing your kids to be spoilt and to behave anyhow is positivity..

If you cant instill manners to kids at young age. dont expect them to respect you when they get old.
A man that allow his kids to be in the parlor when he is watching Spartacus.
His kids watch both sex scene and blood fighting scene. At such early age.
I have learnt to never detect for adults till they ask for my advice.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother..if u waz hear in london, the will refer u to Mental psykatrick ward & if u were in Nigeria, they wil nomaly say maybe yor head is not corrrect......the reason why everyone tink u dumb & stewwwpid is becuz how can u teach a grown man how to raise his own kid & how to behave?......u dont like wot u seee. ...u get that hell out...You aint payin his rent!!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM)))..no ofeinse!! angry
And when the next generation of kids start acting wild, having sex and doing drugs early.
You people will be the first to blame parents for poor parenting.
Bunch of confused animals

459 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

^^^^^REAL TALK (((((RESPET))))

bro...JackDaAlienz so dumb he makes dumb people proud......MIND YOR BUSINESS seems to be terminology he struggle with. Peace!! smiley

Goodlyhrt post for president.....Goodlyhrt post for president..... Goodlyhrt post for president.....Goodlyhrt post for president.....Goodlyhrt post for president..... cheesy

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
And by that time its too late...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

And when the next generation of kids start acting wild, having sex and doing drugs early.

^^^^nigggggga u sound like a reject bro...Yor uncle dint ask for yor advise, i dint ask for yor advise , Nairaland dint ask for yor advice

my best advise.....go n watch blue film!(no ofeinse)
angry

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^^REAL TALK (((((RESPET))))

bro...JackDaAlienz so dumb he makes dumb people proud......MIND YOR BUSINESS seems to be terminology he struggle with. Peace!! smiley

Goodlyhrt post for president.....Goodlyhrt post for president..... Goodlyhrt post for president.....Goodlyhrt post for president.....Goodlyhrt post for president..... cheesy
Bro dont worry, i go Bleep the hell out of your wayward daughthers... Teen pregnancy go full your house. All ur daughters go dey collect prick from 14 years old grin grin grin

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 12:03am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Bro dont worry, i go Bleep the hell out of your wayward daughthers... Teen pregnancy go full your house. All ur daughters go dey collect prick from 14 years old grin grin grin

ha ha ha..u very weak.. this comment is sopose to move me?.......so glad u deraild yor dumb thread. edddddiot boy. PEACE BE WIT U!! (punnnk azzzz nimkpompu) smiley

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by motymop: 12:03am On Dec 20, 2021
I belive you were trained well by your own parents

Take a look at all the topic you have created on nairaland, now how did you turn out after all the tough training cheesy

Almost half of your topic are about SEX.

You want to teach another man how to train his own children when you are a disaster.

240 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by samwash(m): 12:07am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Wtfffff

If this man is an American or a European, will you complain?
Now that he is an African & a Nigerian, is not man enough to be a father figure to the family he loved,desire & cherish.
Oga!!! Take your time, let the man run his home the way he desire it & if you are not cool with it, then back out & leave the family alone.
Life nor really hard, na we dey make life hard for ourselves.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

And by that time its too late...

yor uncle muss mone be proud u finaly derailed yor DUMB THREAD...congrats!!! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:12am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:
I belive you were trained well.

Take a look at all the topic you have created on nairaland, now how did you turn out after all the tough training cheesy
Im talking about a man as a head of the house who cant contol his little kids.
As the head of the house, his kids still disobey him and he will be begging them.
This is what you people are applauding.
Spits at the weak men of this generation
No wonder women are flogging their bf for cheating. Bunch of casterated men

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

yor uncle muss mone be proud u finaly derailed yor DUMB THREAD...congrats!!! wink
3some with your wife and your daughter while you sit and record us. Wayward family grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by nosiebaba(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2021
How many children do you have? How have you trained them and how is there behaviour. Come back if you can answer these questions.
All you need to do is point this things out to your uncle. The definition of being a man is not to be feared like a masquerade but to be respected and loved.
You are right in some aspects but also wrong in your views and assumptions.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Megabig: 12:40am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Wtfffff

shows you honestly love your uncle and his kids, grooming kids is entirely hard, most parents tend to overlove and over pamper until it becomes dangerous, it happens in some homes where it took so long for them to have a child. If you are close to your uncle, you should speak to him else you can only mind your business and watch from a distance. Never ever try to tell his wife how she isn’t doing a great job else even your u cle will be against you. It’s hard but sometimes you can’t help but just watch it happen

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Hintona(f): 2:39am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:
I belive you were trained well by your own parents

Almost half of your topic are about SEX.

You want to teach another man how to train his own children when you are a disaster.

Very mumu man grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Hintona(f): 2:41am On Dec 20, 2021
Megabig:
shows you honestly love your uncle and his kids, grooming kids is entirely hard, most parents tend to overlove and over pamper until it becomes dangerous, it happens in some homes where it took so long for them to have a child. If you are close to your uncle, you should speak to him else you can only mind your business and watch from a distance. Never ever try to tell his wife how she isn’t doing a great job else even your u cle will be against you. It’s hard but sometimes you can’t help but just watch it happen

Love firee! cheesy

That's how they will keep producing broken adults in the name of discipline and training

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by meobizy(f): 3:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Boy, go and raise your own children. Stop judging another man’s household. The role of parents is to provide for their children while teaching them right from wrong. If the parents can’t do the second part then the government will in the form of prison terms. Every human being, even bad ones, have moral compasses. Those children will turn out okay.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Nicklaus619(m): 3:38am On Dec 20, 2021
Op ignore those ignoramus element saying sh!t up there, op really, u are very wise for your age, though I don't know how old u are, but u are sure more reasonable than your uncle.

Me personally I can't put up with mannerless attitude from little ones especially when they are relatives. My elder brothers kids love me so much because I discipline them like kilode and I give them mouth watering reward anytime they does things and they are in their best behaviour and do all their chores and every other things they are suppose. And that's how I will raise my kids, my family, my rules, step outa line and get smacked back to the line, with what's happening in our society these days, I will teach them good morals with love ad best as I could to become good ambassadors not dread lock wearing nuisance, with saggy trousers and dirty undies we have these days in the society

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 3:41am On Dec 20, 2021
[b][/b]
meobizy:
Boy, go and raise your own children. Stop judging another man’s household. The role of parents is to provide for their children while teaching them right from wrong. If the parents can’t do the second part then the government will in the form of prison terms. Every human being, even bad ones, have moral compasses. Those children will turn out okay.

darlin meobizy dear... ..JackDaAlienz is a crackbaby born in a dogs cage & raise by a great dog in Lagoos called called Bingo...please ignore him ...anyways tank u!!! smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by optimusprime2(m): 4:51am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Wtfffff

Firstly; What are the age ranges of those children?
Secondly; Are the children actually "Nigerians"?
Thirdly; Do they live in Nigeria?

Your answer to these questions will make your complaint have reason or not...
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

OP...
Even though you appear genuinely concerned about those kids, you have failed to realize that: you can't teach an adult how to raise his kids in his own house and beating a child is not the only way to instil discipline...

In fact, there's a way you beat a child and not only will you distort his psychology, you'll also damage his mental state, the child may even stand up to fight you one day...

Personally, I think your uncle has done a terrible job in raising his children, allowing them to watch a movie filled with sex scenes and blood shed scenes is terrible...

He probably doesn't know that child learn more from seeing than from what they're told and I'm willing to bet that they've probably started practicing those violent scenes, maybe with a stick in hand, pretending it's a sword or something...

Well...
I'll advice you gist with him, buy him a book on parenting and if he doesn't appreciate your efforts enough to do something about it, zip your mouth and stay on your lane...

11 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by skywalker240(m): 4:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother..if u waz hear in london, the will refer u to Mental psykatrick ward for stupidity & if u were in Nigeria, they wil nomaly say maybe yor head is not corrrect......the reason why everyone tink u dumb & stewwwpid is becuz how can u teach a grown man how to raise his own kid & how to behave?......u dont like wot u seee. ...u get that hell out...You aint payin his rent!!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM)))..no ofeinse!! angry
grin
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by flyingdutchman(m): 4:58am On Dec 20, 2021
The main reason why other africans detest us, and Caucasians and Asians dread us (Nigerians) is that we never MIND OUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by MoneyGoDrop: 5:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Leave him be, your definition of home training may be different from his and in most cases people like you with such strong ideas about rising a child when you're single, turn out to be the worst when you eventually get your own children.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by BlackfireX: 6:05am On Dec 20, 2021
You went to somebody house to eat free food, sleep in free house, despite the fact you are from a poor and wretched family... but what does your kind host gets in return jealousy, accusations... have you seen why rich men avoid poor people

Why you hate those kids is probably they showed you who is the boss in there fathers house

Mr parasite go to your own house or better still your own dilapidated father's house

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) / 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage / Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.