Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,968 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Glo Emerges Nigerian Brand Of The Year - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Emerges Nigerian Brand Of The Year (8823 Views)

BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) / Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / GLO Wins Nigerian Brand Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Emerges Nigerian Brand Of The Year by Thewesterner(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is this a joke or something... Glo of all networks... Op be careful

Re: Glo Emerges Nigerian Brand Of The Year by Greatzeus(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
RealGucci:
jus like d talentless davido
they bribed dia way thru.
if spectranet signal can be 30kb on 4G.
i must leave naija
my destiny is not here
And you have to drag Davido into this Looser
Feel your pain though,bearing the name Gucci but knowing that the probability of you seeing one,talkless of using it in your lifetime is 0.00000000000000....... grin grin grin
In Justin Timberlake's voice : baby go on and just,cry me a river tongue

Re: Glo Emerges Nigerian Brand Of The Year by maasoap(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:
All comments from the children of hate ready to go haywire over an award beyond their comprehension.
Are you related to Adenuga in a way?
See my thread about glo few days ago: https://www.nairaland.com/4340750/bye-bye-glo-data-subscription
Re: Glo Emerges Nigerian Brand Of The Year by iamuye(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
modelmike7:

I don't think it's the same one we all know o!

it's that Gloria high school joor,, oh were you thinking it's globacom telecom?
Re: Glo Emerges Nigerian Brand Of The Year by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
maasoap:

Are you related to Adenuga in a way?
See my thread about glo few days ago: https://www.nairaland.com/4340750/bye-bye-glo-data-subscription

Not in any way. But i use glo data in preference to others. It tends to go sluggish sometimes but i've experienced similar problems with other networks except Airtel which i've not used.
Glo is the only indigenous network whilst others are foreign-based with some experience.
I prefer to encourage them to get better.
Re: Glo Emerges Nigerian Brand Of The Year by Reeberry: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2018
Glo bought that award. It's the worst network in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Football 2007 / Apple Now Recognize Nigeria / Best Solution For Android Data Plan!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.