Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself (2470 Views)

MEET The Lovely Wife & Children TB Joshua Has Left Behind (full Photos) / Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Christistheligh: 6:25am On Feb 19, 2018
There have been speculations about TB Joshua for some time and I happen to be one of those who didn't care, because I felt it has nothing to do with me until this morning.

Very early this morning I had a revelation, a voice was telling me that because TB Joshua got his powers from a direct source , he is a strong man, he is very powerful , and I was beginning to wonder what kind of power , when all of a sudden , the voice said " from satan himself, he communicates with Satan himself" and then I found myself saying " he could have powers but lacks one thing... No one knows tomorrow, no one knows tomorrow " I kept one repeating those words and then I had an attack , struggling with a force and I woke up.

I am not writing this to ridicule or judge anyone, I am simply telling you what was revealed to me and I decided to share it with you because that is what I am supposed to do.
Children of light , the last days is near, be steadfast in his word and do according to what God has commanded. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 19, 2018
What did you eat before going to sleep?atimes the food you eat makes you dream in a very hungry way.....You,the voice,Satan and TB Joshua are mad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by mostyg(m): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Christistheligh: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Benz4pimp:
What did you eat before going to sleep?atimes the food you eat makes you dream in a very hungry way.....You,the voice,Satan and TB Joshua are mad
This is not a child's play.
I am not forcing you to believe
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Chicagoesontop: 7:00am On Feb 19, 2018
Guy Chillax not Relax ...

Even the devil dey Call Jesus A Devil, so cool down and gather your facts together and make sure your revelation is coming from the right source because you might be possessed without your own knowledge , thread wisely when it comes to condemning the name of God .... am not disputing the fact that there are no false from prophets oo. but remember even Jesus was called the same name false prophet and a thief, that is why they killed him.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Amberon11: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2018
You are the one that is of Satan.
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by shadeyinka(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2018
Christistheligh:
T

Very early this morning I had a revelation, a voice was telling me that because TB Joshua got his powers from a direct source , he is a strong man, he is very powerful , and I was beginning to wonder what kind of power , when all of a sudden , the voice said " from satan himself, he communicates with Satan himself" and then I found myself saying " he could have powers but lacks one thing... No one knows tomorrow, no one knows tomorrow " I kept one repeating those words and then I had an attack , struggling with a force and I woke up.
What do you think profits Satan for one of his lieutenants exposing and disgracing his kingdom like that.

Can one vouch for any man/prophet/pastor?
No!

But we can all judge and watch... By their fruits he shall know them
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Christistheligh: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2018
shadeyinka:

What do you think profits Satan for one of his lieutenants exposing and disgracing his kingdom like that.

Can one vouch for any man/prophet/pastor?
No!

But we can all judge and watch... By their fruits he shall know them
The agent was trying to make me believe TB Joshua is all and mighty and that he is very powerful, but when I kept saying "no one knows tomorrow" I had an attack
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2018
was it only TB Joshua that was revealed to you?
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by BluntBoy(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Chicagoesontop:

Even the devil dey Call Jesus A Devil, so cool down and gather your facts together and make sure your revelation is coming from the right source because you might be possessed without your own knowledge , thread wisely when it comes to condemning the name of God .... am not disputing the fact that there are no false from prophets oo. but remember even Jesus was called the same name false prophet and a thief, that is why they killed him.

Jesus was not killed because He was regarded as a false teacher and thief. Get your facts right. I don't like when people make up stories that are not in the Bible.
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by coluka: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2018
TB Joshua is a fraud!!!
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Christistheligh: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2018
onuhabel1:
was it only TB Joshua that was revealed to you?
Yes
The surprising thing is I didn't have him I mind, I would have thought my mind was playing trick on me
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by enilove(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2018
Christistheligh:

Yes
The surprising thing is I didn't have him I mind, I would have thought my mind was playing trick on me

It is hard to believe , especially for the blind Christians. But the truth is , he is purely of the devil.
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by shadeyinka(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2018
Christistheligh:

The agent was trying to make me believe TB Joshua is all and mighty and that he is very powerful, but when I kept saying "no one knows tomorrow" I had an attack
TB Joshua is certainly NOT in any way all and mighty. He is subject to mistakes, temptations and errors like you and me. He doesn't even know tomorrow.

But we must give it to him that he is among humans gifted.

Can one trust everything he does or says?
No!
Is he doctrinaly balanced?
To a large extent yes!
Does he cast out demons?
Yes!
Does he cast out all demons during a deliverance session?
No!
Does he heal the sick?
Yes!
Does he heal ALL sicknesses brought to him?
No!
Has he inspired many to faith in Christ?
Yes!
But here, he has also inspired peoples faith in his anointed water, anointed stickers, etc
Yes! And here I part with him

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by shadeyinka(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2018
enilove:

It is hard to believe , especially for the blind Christians. But the truth is , he is purely of the devil.
You can't be sure.
Honestly, I feel he has done more to expose and disgrace the kingdom of Satan more than several well known miniseries in Nigeria. He has shown that the days of miracles are not over.
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by blexxonmak(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2018
@op. Have you been smoking too much dried pawpaw leaves lately?
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Chicagoesontop:

Can you please point out the Bible verse where Jesus was called a thief? You must be high on some expired S H I T angry
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Christistheligh: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
blexxonmak:
@op. Have you been smoking too much dried pawpaw leaves lately?
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Christistheligh: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
shadeyinka:

TB Joshua is certainly NOT in any way all and mighty. He is subject to mistakes, temptations and errors like you and me. He doesn't even know tomorrow.

But we must give it to him that he is among humans gifted.

Can one trust everything he does or says?
No!
Is he doctrinaly balanced?
To a large extent yes!
Does he cast out demons?
Yes!
Does he cast out all demons during a deliverance session?
No!
Does he heal the sick?
Yes!
Does he heal ALL sicknesses brought to him?
No!
Has he inspired many to faith in Christ?
Yes!
But here, he has also inspired peoples faith in his anointed water, anointed stickers, etc
Yes! And here I part with him
Remember the Bible says that by the name of Jesus, many shall cast out demons
The Bible also says Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Christistheligh:

The Pharisees and Saducees knew Jesus was mighty and all powerful from the way he preached, taught and healed authoritatively , still they doubted his authority and also said he was of the devil and by the devil he performed great signs..

Do not be swayed by the voice of the devil. Now you have come to a conclusion that he is evil, whereas you do not know the voice that spoke to you if it was the Lord or not, else you would have said "The God of Abraham said "..

The devil is detailed and deceptive. Tb Joshua is anointed, true that, but evil? I don't think so, let God be the judge of those who claim to be his servants.

Don't be too quick to write off anyman based on hallucinations or heresy.. Worry more about your salvation and the souls God has entrusted in your hands . If you have the light of God in you then let it shine unto others so they may see the goodness of God in you and Glorify God.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by shadeyinka(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Christistheligh:

Remember the Bible says that by the name of Jesus, many shall cast out demons
The Bible also says Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Of course you are correct, but note that the Bible also says if satans kingdom is divided against itself, it will not stand.
Mt12:26
If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

This was His response to those who said he casts out demons by Beelzebub (the prince of demons).

Isnt this a direct correlation to TB Joshua case?

The fact that he seems to commands more spiritual authority than the more highly educated, eloquent and highly connected individuals of high spiritual worth should not make us castigate him as satanic.

Let's speak doctrine: do you know of any heresy he is propergating.
He casts out demons in Jesus name,: How does this go against "in my name they shall cast out demons?
He heals the sick: is it as commanded by Jesus?

Am I advocating people following TB Joshua? Certainly not. He is a human being (unfortunately he didn't receive good book education or spiritual mentorship from the people we approve of) like the founder of CAC
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by vicardino(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
If only he's casting out demons. He's not casting out demons, only perfecting his conducts on the pretense of casting out. Only in Jesus Name can demons be cast out but TB joshua ain't casting out demons. If only people knew what's later becoming of those shown to be delivered via him on TV.
shadeyinka:

Of course you are correct, but note that the Bible also says if satans kingdom is divided against itself, it will not stand.
Mt12:26
If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

This was His response to those who said he casts out demons by Beelzebub (the prince of demons).

Isnt this a direct correlation to TB Joshua case?

The fact that he seems to commands more spiritual authority than the more highly educated, eloquent and highly connected individuals of high spiritual worth should not make us castigate him as satanic.

Let's speak doctrine: do you know of any heresy he is propergating.
He casts out demons in Jesus name,: How does this go against "in my name they shall cast out demons?
He heals the sick: is it as commanded by Jesus?

Am I advocating people following TB Joshua? Certainly not. He is a human being (unfortunately he didn't receive good book education or spiritual mentorship from the people we approve of) like the founder of CAC
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by enilove(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
shadeyinka:

You can't be sure.
Honestly, I feel he has done more to expose and disgrace the kingdom of Satan more than several well known miniseries in Nigeria. He has shown that the days of miracles are not over.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Christistheligh: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
vicardino:
If only he's casting out demons. He's not casting out demons, only perfecting his conducts on the pretense of casting out. Only in Jesus Name can demons be cast out but TB joshua ain't casting out demons. If only people knew what's later becoming of those shown to be delivered via him on TV.
I understand you perfectly, you are not far from the truth
The point is, these are not speculations derived from observations. Like I said before it was a revelation.
I am not in control of what was revealed to me.
Moreover I kept wondering why I was attacked when I said no one knows tomorrow.
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Greatzeus(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kindly close this thread please. This is assassination of character of the highest order.
Lalasticlala
Seen
Myndd44
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by shadeyinka(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
vicardino:
He is casting out demons for sure.
If you have a little experience with casting out demons, you will know this is true.

Many time however (probably because of limited time), he doesnt stir/disturb every nukes and corners where demons could be lurking. This means that he casts out the first group of demons that surface.

Deliverance sometimes takes weeks and constant pumeling before some deep seated demons surface. Why deliverance is not ime consuming is only understood by God (Jesus made it look too simple, but is it?)

I have had cases where there was a relapse after a deliverance. Every time, one seems to meat a new demon. (We'll understand bye and bye). I know a particular girl who has been delivered up to 12 times. Just give her 3-4 weeks, she's back to square one. Do I understand why? No!

Elisher died of sickness. Isn't he a prophet?
Some things are not easy to comprehend. Like its easy to quote (maybe out of context), "the gifts and the calling of God is without repentance). Like Lazarus, the Brother of Mary and Marther should still be alive.
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by shadeyinka(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
enilove:

You are right.
I love your maturity
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Smony: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2018
op, U also hav a link with devil since U cn hear frm unknown spirit.
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2018
enilove:

then u that is of God show us ur achievement.
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by ikorodureporta: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Christistheligh:
There have been speculations about TB Joshua for some time and I happen to be one of those who didn't care, because I felt it has nothing to do with me until this morning.

I am not writing this to ridicule or judge anyone, I am simply telling you what was revealed to me and I decided to share it with you because that is what I am supposed to do.
Children of light , the last days is near, be steadfast in his word and do according to what God has commanded. Bless you.

grin the effects of over-watching emma tv cheesy

Now i have this to say........if he is satanic, how abt chris oyakhilome who got some powers from him??
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by ikorodureporta: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2018
vicardino:

dats wht i always ask people....what happens to thoz ' healed' people in a few months later? Are they still alive, or they'v been 'systematically' sacrificed undecided

Chris Okotie cannt be wrong
Re: TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2018
shadeyinka:

You can't be sure.
It is very easy to expose Satan provided he has his candidates trooping to hell

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Ogboni And Reformed Ogboni Fraternity And How Are They Different? / State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions / Jesus Did Not Die On The Cross.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.