Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed (54653 Views)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNaija: Elozonam (The New) Caught Masturbating In Front Of The Housemates / FUNKE!! Ahneeka Caught ‘masturbating’ In The Bbnaija 2018 House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by rawpadgin(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
My shorty wink
my tallest

How are you doing
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2018
rawpadgin:
my tallest
How are you doing
I'm fyn

But you're a dangerous somebody how can you post such content shocked shocked rawpadgin
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2018
itzprezy:

a man is spoz to be touching it..not u..don't be stingy anty
Which man undecided better watch what you say undecided
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Abogwara: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2018
Not sure she was masturbating.
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Adagba1: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2018
GagaBoy:
Just with 3 comments this is already front page? Ah mods fear God
What is you people's problem with front page self ? Is it your front page? oya go and stand in front page so that we can have our peace.
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by takenadoh: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2018
mvem:
...and u opened it to check it out...u should hv ignored it...hypocrisy

How will I comment and show my disgust, if I dont open it, Mr ITK.
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Abogwara: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2018
LecciGucci:
undecided but seriously u people should take it eazy spreading lies.
i watched d video and that was not masturbation, she was sleeping and as a normal thing the other leg standing on the bed will fall and she will regain consciousness and raise it again.

I felt as much. She wasn't masturbating.
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2018
Samanza89:
A fool will sit at his or her television screen watching some bunch of idiots loitering, going nude and making useless noise inside one dirty house, and it is term "Big Brother"..

How and when did we reach this stage..

and some idiots will start discussing and arguing about them, that's the most irritating part
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by peacockremi(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2018
Samanza89:
A fool will sit at his or her television screen watching some bunch of idiots loitering, going nude and making useless noise inside one dirty house, and it is term "Big Brother"..

ur pain my happiness
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by peacockremi(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2018
computer0810:
dis BBN is so annoying, d less or no impact housemate get d highest vote, wonder if those that voted them have brain coz if all HM are like them nobody will be watching d reality show anymore by nw, am sure is dis set of ppl that voted for buhari too
According to ur name , u are affected with virus which no software can remove
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by LecciGucci: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Abogwara:

I felt as much. She wasn't masturbating.

she wasnt
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Nutella69(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2018
dably:
GistMore.com

While some people say she was masturbating, Others say she was meditating or sleeping.

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/bbnaija-ahneeka-caught-masturbating-bed-watch-video

Allow Rico close,she refuses, (wet in) she expect
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by mvem(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2018
takenadoh:

How will I comment and show my disgust, if I dont open it, Mr ITK.
..am watching you, let's see if u peep once more to show ur "disgust"...who needs it sef
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by computer0810(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2018
peacockremi:

According to ur name , u are affected with virus which no software can remove
children everywhere, let me leave dis 1 for d gods
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2018
Samanza89:

How did we reach the stage when people will try to dictate to us, what we should or should not watch, there's parental control on your decoder, you can shut it down...don't come here to yap about it..there are other worse things out there ...

What benefits has watching black panther, superman, nollywood etc done to your life?
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by takenadoh: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2018
mvem:
..am watching you, let's see if u peep once more to show ur "disgust"...who needs it sef

Keep watching live TV

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by medexico(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Samanza89:

The most annoying part is that some fools will deprive themselves of sleep and watch those in BBN sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by newslifeop: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by americanson: 11:09am On Feb 19, 2018
Samanza89:

lol... and what they do not even know is that everything is scripted .... trust me, Nigerians are best people to milk in the world! grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Jecciluscious(f): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2018
She did not.
You people should stop spreading lies.
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by ifytop: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2018
i know her. she can not do such
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Danaire(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mastadestiny:
Hmmn, She was actually medi-masturbating

I guess u meant to say medisturbate/ting...
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by emmalord(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
she was masturbating. she should have look for one of the he goat to do that thin for her grin grin grin
dably:
GistMore.com

While some people say she was masturbating, Others say she was meditating or sleeping.

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/bbnaija-ahneeka-caught-masturbating-bed-watch-video

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Jadapinket: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
Haters club....why denting her name
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Oolawepo(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Samanza89:

Shut up hypocrite.
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by Christmasdon(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
and some person reading this now is somewhere about to masturbate...see themm
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by tiger28: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
mvem:
...Africa and there over morality sense but nothing to show for it...we say the west na sodom and Gomorrah but a lot positives to show...I just think we are hypocrits..the show is rated 18 like the games of thrones u watch or the adult sites people visit and can be locked by ur remote control...so whats the issue...people watch a lot of adult series and movies and visit sites rated 18 but this bbn dey re shouting moral values and shit...who is fooling who...and lastly the nudity or whatever is over exxagerated and I mean very over
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In Bed by jbblues24(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2019
These are beastly and exquisite! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Steals Guy's Money & Phone And Forgets Her Panties (Hilarious Skit) / "My Little Son Watching Big Brother Naija" - Nigerian Woman Shares Photo / Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.