Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Help In The House - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help In The House (1092 Views)

My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! / Gamers In The House Com Kill Boredom With Dis Games / Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help In The House by olatunjihaq: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2018
Pls any phone engineer in the house...
I just bought a new infinix note 4 last week, but Unfortunate dis morning i fell on the tile and the screen broke...i just want to know if the screen and the sensor is attached together....although is still working
Pls any idea of the price?
Re: Help In The House by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2018
olatunjihaq:
Pls any phone engineer in the house...
I just bought a new infinix note 4 last week, but Unfortunate dis morning i fell on the tile and the screen broke...i just want to know if the screen and the sensor is attached together....although is still working
Pls any idea of the price?
It'll cost you N17,800 to replace both at our service centre & yes they come together. @olatunjihaq
Re: Help In The House by Jaculze(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Take it to carlcare. Find my Tecno spark there.

(1) (Reply)

One Way To Charge Any Phone Wirelessly. / Download Es File Explorer/manager Pro FREE / Recommend A Good Phone Below 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.