Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,850 members, 7,956,189 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell (3862 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by Joyu: 8:57pm On May 02, 2010
God's mercy is beyond the comprehension of man. Hence, he is in heaven.
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by poweredcom(m): 12:54am On Sep 20, 2011
[quote][/quote]Wheer else.There is no Heaven or hell its just a state of Mind, dont mind what these westerners use to brainwas you, no place like that exist, even if our creator created us and only to throw us in eternal fire, how could that be, ater al why did he allow sin , here, funny talk, Hell and heaven is on this earth, if you are rich hat heaven for you and poor , to hell for you,
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by DoctorStephen(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
erniewhez: Even those that feels they lived a holy life has ended in hell, and some that man has condemned has become Gods chosen one. Our holiness is like filthy rags before God, thts what the bible say. So I guess no one can judge, its for God to decide, nevertheless we all should live a life that is christ-like so we can have hope of making heaven. For Dagrin he has said he lived a rough life, now if that means sinful life he surely knws where he will end and maybe he didnt care or doesnt blieve in hell, we are all debtors to death its the day and time that varies. Pray for his soul and pray for ur own faith as well. God is a miraculous God He may has forgiven him at the last minute, Confess God b4 ur last breath and ull be saved. Mybe he hs done that, MAYBE! But I like his music.

Who told you he repented before he died?
Praying for the dead is the most unwise thing to do.Pray for your own salvation.
The message to all mortals is;
REPENT NOW AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST!
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 05, 2015
toba:
this is what will happen to dagrin and evryone else. we must pass through the following stages according to

Rev 20 vs 1[b]1. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Vs 15 is exactly where im going to
guy at the bolded. You sure say you well?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Know God's Will And Be Led By The Spirit Of God? / Connecting To The Resurrection Power {revival Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.