Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell (3860 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by davidayo: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2010
Helo nairalanders. though death is inevitable as all mankind will have to answer the call of the creator. At least you all know the end trail of Dagrin. from an accident, remained unconcious till death. My prayer for him is that he makes heaven. Though he has made an achievment in this world enjoying fame for a short while. less than a year. May his soul rest in peace. In real sense, his lyrical music are interesting to hear and for any upcoming youth will want to listen to him but the truth that we should know as a fact is that his music has done more harm than good.

I have a link page for you to see and understand what i mean. May God not let us end in that terrible place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSPBnWbiRc
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2010
At this stage i hardly think prayers can have an effect where he ends up. unless he is catholic (a devout one at that) then his folks can pay some fee to get him out of purgatory and onto the BRT lane to heaven
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by ednut1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hell, any body that tinks otherwise is a fool . Sorry bt d truth is bitter. He basicaly killed himself
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by ednut1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hell, any body that tinks otherwise is a fool . Sorry bt d truth is bitter. He basicaly killed himself
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by jagunlabi(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2010
^^^ Kai! The guy never even die properly, im body still dey warm, and the christian vultures don start to dey judge am to hell. Sick.
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2010
jagunlabi:

^^^ Kai! The guy never even die properly, im body still dey warm, and the christian vultures don start to dey judge am to hell. Sick.
he. he heeeh he grin the only ones that cannot be judged by man or angels are pastor chris, daddy GO, Pa TB and Mr Laz grin
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by erniewhez(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2010
Even those that feels they lived a holy life has ended in hell, and some that man has condemned has become Gods chosen one. Our holiness is like filthy rags before God, thts what the bible say. So I guess no one can judge, its for God to decide, nevertheless we all should live a life that is christ-like so we can have hope of making heaven. For Dagrin he has said he lived a rough life, now if that means sinful life he surely knws where he will end and maybe he didnt care or doesnt blieve in hell, we are all debtors to death its the day and time that varies. Pray for his soul and pray for ur own faith as well. God is a miraculous God He may has forgiven him at the last minute, Confess God b4 ur last breath and ull be saved. Mybe he hs done that, MAYBE! But I like his music.
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by petres007(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

he. he heeeh he grin the only ones that cannot be judged by man or angels are pastor chris, daddy GO, Pa TB and Mr Laz grin

Tehehehe grin grin grin

by the way, who's "Mr Laz"??
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by Adamuenero(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2010
That is arrant nonsense talking about one went to hell or not.
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
petres_007:

Tehehehe grin grin grin

by the way, who's "Mr Laz"??

Lazarus Muoka
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by Mudley313: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2010
da grin is gone. end of story

s.tupid azz ignoramus (nigerian) christians
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2010
See how christians make people sick? This hell nonsense must stop. Who told you sinners go to hell when they die? Do you guys even read your bible at all?
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by ilosiwaju: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2010
ednut1:

1. Hell is as real santa claus.
2. You just made yourself a candidate for hell according to Matt 5:22 for calling someone a fool.
Get your brain on track please. Saying you fell he will go to hell should not include a hell template for those who will/may disagree with you.
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by noetic16(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2010
babaearly:

See how christians make people sick? This hell nonsense must stop. Who told you sinners go to hell when they die? Do you guys even read your bible at all?

so where do sinners go?
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by Mudley313: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2010
so where do sinners go?

to the grave n rot away. just like anybody else
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by noetic16(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2010
Mudley313:

to the grave n rot away. just like anybody else

what an ignorant "FOOL" you are.
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by labiyemmy(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2010
here we go again!

These people will never cease to amaze me. Concentrate on your life, a dead man is a dead man, heaven or hell! Concentrate on your life.

THe thing to do is to ask yourself, where will you end up, in hell or heaven, that question makes more sense than asking where a dead man will end up.
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by Pethan: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2010
Hell is real and heaven is real the bible says in the book of Hebrews that it is appointed onto man once to die after that judgement every one of us leaving under the face of this earth is going to give account of our work here on earth weather it be good or evil[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2010
Pethan:

Hell is real and heaven is real the bible says in the book of Hebrews that it is appointed onto man once to die after that judgement every one of us leaving under the face of this earth is going to give account of our work here on earth weather it be good or evil[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Now what makes this statement a scientifically and historically (for evidential purposes) valid one 
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by Mudley313: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2010
what an ignorant "FOOL" you are.

clap for yaself for just booking urself a place in your imaginary god's eternally burning torture chamber

seriously tho, why are the supposedly christ-like christians the most foul-mouthed on this forum?

or is it a nigerian-christians thing?

Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by Oyebisi12: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2010
The best justification of eternity comes from mind and whatever in person conscience,determine his or her eternity,so weather dagrin is in hell or heaven can be determine by the last minute before his departure.
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by e36991: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2010
[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBljha_xMdY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash] [flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wsWBzFCGZA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

"♪♪ . . . if I die, dont cry for me ♪♪
♪♩♪ rather let me be at rest, please let me rest in peace . . . ♪♪
"

RIP
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by alexleo(m): 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2010
Truth still remains, heaven can't be too cheap. U live a careless and sinful life and die suddenly to go to heaven? No pls. The best still remains, prepare for an eternity in heaven now u r alive and sound. don't wait till u get sick or have accident pls. U may not have the chance. God is interested in your repentance. God will help u as u do that. Amen.
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by mabell: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2010
well actually the thing is this
while he was here on earth what can of life did he live, was he born again
did he ever accept christ as his Lord and saviour
did he follow the ways of God or his own ways?
@poster think about it
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by topetotti: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
Dagrin is alive !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by topetotti: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2010
still alive

Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by SeanT21(f): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2010
davidayo:

Helo nairalanders. though death is inevitable as all mankind will have to answer the call of the creator. At least you all know the end trail of Dagrin. from an accident, remained unconcious till death. My prayer for him is that he makes heaven. Though he has made an achievment in this world enjoying fame for a short while. less than a year. May his soul rest in peace. In real sense, his lyrical music are interesting to hear and for any upcoming youth will want to listen to him but the truth that we should know as a fact is that his music has done more harm than good.

I have a link page for you to see and understand what i mean. May God not let us end in that terrible place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSPBnWbiRc

Dont you think its 2 late to be praying??
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by debetmx(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2010
useless post, hyprocrites neva mind their own business. Does the poster know if he will enter the kindgdom of God. They should remove the speck in their own eyes before seeing the log in other people's eye. They should go to blazes. useless people
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by Ournaija: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2010
Who cares!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by rotimy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2010
@ posters,
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO DAGRIN IS, WHO IS ? WHAT IS HE ? AND WHAT IS THIS WHOLE NOISE ALL ABOUT?
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2010
e36991:

"♪♪ . . . if I die, dont cry for me ♪♪
♪♩♪ rather let me be at rest, please let me rest in peace . . . ♪♪
"

Unfortunately there is no rest neither is there any peace for the "wicked". Is 48:22

Outside salvation in Christ, only an eternity in darkness and torment awaits the unsaved.
Re: Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2010
this is what will happen to dagrin and evryone else. we must pass through the following stages according to

Rev 20 vs 1[b]1. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
[/b]

Vs 15 is exactly where im going to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? / How Can I Know God's Will And Be Led By The Spirit Of God? / Iyonu Olorun Logajulo Oun Sini Ejawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.