Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl (30772 Views)

Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma / Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat / Throwback: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Dynamo Kiev Mass Brawl Multiple Red Card Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Shedrack777: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
keepdzeal:
Just saw it on bbc news.
ok, since you've seen it on bbc, explain to us better how the six red cards were given to the same team.
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Shedrack777: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
masks:
stop embarrassing yourself and use google
its not everything you just search immediately on google. i commented based on how the op wrote the incident
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Shedrack777: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Josh44s:

Aren’t you seeing the verified icon at the BBC football? This ur own strong o cheesy
sorry! drink some water. kpele!
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Shedrack777: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
mikezuruki:
BBC posted the original.
ok! thank you
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Shedrack777: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
seanswitch:

I put money on the match. I knew something was wrong when it was 4 red cards
ouch! better luck next time
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Shedrack777: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
cheapgoals:

it's OK to doubt.. sure you still have access to Google, do a search and satisfy your curiosity
thanks! i'll do that
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by thawgy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
guy i don't mean to be rude, neither am i disrespectful, but the truth is, you're lying. how can six players be sent off in a single match and all from same team? the highest is five red cards from one team, and the match is over
you are right but some of the players sent off were on the bench.. Rule applies to players in the field of play before the match can be abandoned
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Shedrack777: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
thawgy:
you are right but some of the players sent off were on the bench.. Rule applies to players in the field of play before the match can be abandoned
the op failed to mention that some of the players sent off were on bench and not playing. that was his mistake. let him correct that
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Shedrack777: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
hardwerk:
see am mumu
.hide your head in shame and accept your L graciousLy
like i said earlier, you're transfering someone aggression on me because i know neither dad nor mom trained you up this way to be rude or abusive, if not, why the sudden change in character. i hope you find peace from that aggression. Amen
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by masks(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
its not everything you just search immediately on google. i commented based on how the op wrote the incident
okay...
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by BluntBoy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
You're a cheat Bluntboy undecided

Gat eyes watching you cheesy

shocked

grin
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by mhktaryan: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
that's a real derby
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
guy i don't mean to be rude, neither am i disrespectful, but the truth is, you're lying. how can six players be sent off in a single match and all from same team? the highest is five red cards from one team, and the match is over
it's true..it's all over the air wave
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Tomoyayi(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shedrack777:

Na wa 4 u o, so BBC dey lie abi
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by InfernoNig: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shedrack777:

BRo its true. Saw it this morning.
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by statrboiTolu(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Yea, its true!! I playd d match on bet9ja yesterday.....under2.5
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by jashar(f): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Why u dey advertise CloseUp for this matter na?

Shhhuuooo.... Is it your advert?

No Colgate me dey use BTW. grin
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
jashar:

Shhhuuooo.... Is it your advert?
No Colgate me dey use BTW. grin
no vex Mis Colgate
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by zaho1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
And i carry the game over 5.5 red card with 1k ontop dey give me 5 million. Code 5HWERSX
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by jashar(f): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
no vex Mis Colgate

kiss
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by PastorLucifer: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shedrack777:

Don't you know players on the bench can also get cards?

You nor dey watch ball but yu sabi stake bet9ja.

Mumu.
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by PastorLucifer: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
the op failed to mention that some of the players sent off were on bench and not playing. that was his mistake. let him correct that

Oga shut up your mouth!

Your ignorance has been exposed.

All these sissies wey nor dey watch ball sef wan run their mouth.

Better go BBNaija thread where pussies like you belong.

Any football fan who sees the headline doesn't need any explanation to know that benched players also received cards.

Dingbat.

I doubt if I've ever encountered this level of stupid on Nairaland before.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Shedrack777: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
PastorLucifer:

Oga shut up your mouth!

Your ignorance has been exposed.

All these sissies wey nor dey watch ball sef wan run their mouth.

Better go BBNaija thread where pussies like you belong.

Any football fan who sees the headline doesn't need any explanation to know that benched players also received cards.

Dingbat.

I doubt if I've ever encountered this level of stupid on Nairaland before.
Your Name Says It All. May God Almighty Deliver You From The devil in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
jashar:

kiss
K o
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Shedrack777: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
PastorLucifer:

Don't you know players on the bench can also get cards?

You nor dey watch ball but yu sabi stake bet9ja.

Mumu.
i can see frustration in your write up.May The Peace Of God Deliver You From Frustration. Say Amen
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Shedrack777:
like i said earlier, you're transfering someone aggression on me because i know neither dad nor mom trained you up this way to be rude or abusive, if not, why the sudden change in character. i hope you find peace from that aggression. Amen
are you trying to be funny fo.ol
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Shedrack777: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2018
hardwerk:
are you trying to be funny fo.ol
@ hardwerk its new day today, not yesterday, let go of that aggression of yesterday and give your yourself peace i beg you
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by DynasTee: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Shedrack777:

check Google
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Shedrack777:
@ hardwerk its new day today, not yesterday, let go of that aggression of yesterday and give your yourself peace i beg you
I have alot of peace but correcting a fo.ol is my greatest peace
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Shedrack777: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
hardwerk:
I have alot of peace but correcting a fo.ol is my greatest peace
still insulting? ok, continue
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Shedrack777:
still insulting? ok, continue
you go hear word fo.ol...olodo
Re: Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl by Shedrack777: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
hardwerk:
you go hear word fo.ol...olodo
i have this feeling that you're a kid using the internet. end of quote!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League / Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo / Yobo, NFF Executives In Uyo For Vincent Enyeama's Mum's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.