Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Being Human - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being Human (256 Views)

Azemobor Gregory- Being Human Is The Essence Of Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Human by SonofIssachar: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
When I started using Biro in my primary school, and I made a mistake, I would try hard to erase it. Sometimes I use chalk, but it later reappears. So I began to use saliva, it worked only to leave holes in my book.

My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty. But all I tried to do was cover my errors. One day, a kind-hearted teacher who loved me so much called me aside. “Boy, anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on. Trying to erase it would only damage your book”.

“But, I don’t want people to see my mistake and laugh at me”, I protested.

“Trying to erase it will make more people know about your mess, and the stigma is for life”.

Have you made a mistake? Cross it and move on. Take your mistakes to the Cross of Calvary, at the feet of Jesus, leave it there and move on. Don’t try to create more irredeemable errors by trying to erase it on your own. To err is human; to forgive is divine.

Meditation: Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents. – Luke 15:10

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Also Read;
http://daily-dew.com/the-bitter-why/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 1). / Buy You Internet Data At A Good Price / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.