Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 3) (256 Views)

Flee Sexual Sins / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 3) by Revadebola: 3:15am On Feb 22, 2018
20 PRACTICAL STEPS OUT OF SEXUAL SINS. (PART 3).

Continued From Yesterday.

3. Break away from sexual sinful partners.

1 Corinthians 15:33 "KJV) "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners".

The company of friends you keep will greatly influence your life. If you want to experience total victory from sexual sinful habits, you must break away from such friendships that lure you into sexual sins.
Formally break off friendship from your sexual sinful partners. It will be extremely difficult to stop sexual sinful practices as long as you keep company with such sex sinful partners. They will keep luring you into the same sexual sins.
Formally tell your sex sinful partner, you cannot remain friends again. Break away all communication and intimacy with such a person, if you are serious that you want to overcome sexual sins.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Father help me to break away from my sexual sinful friends.
2. Lord create in me a clean heart.
3. Father grant me the grace for sexual purity.
To Be Continued Tomorrow.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Famous Jerusalem Church Shut Over Tax Protest / Nothing Is By Force / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of GOD Is At Hand JESUS CHRIST Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.