Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition (39708 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by londonrivals: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
According to a twitter user who uploaded this photo which feature former BBnaija housemates, Miyonse, Tboss and Princess with current Big brother Naija housemate, Bambam.

According to findings , the photo was taken last year which saw Miyonse and Tboss emerge as housemates in the Big Brother Naija house and Princess and Bambam are currently part of this season but it baffles lovers of the show how Biggie select housemates.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-miyonse-princess-bambam-tboss-bbnaija-audition/

@onosprince

What is d need of holding audition when you have chosen your people since last year. #BBNaija
Embedded

I thought princess said she does nt know any of d house mates outside the house? #bbnaija

https://mobile.twitter.com/onosprince/status/965264840150470656

2 Likes

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Brooke60(f): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
are you kidding me?
BBNAIJA ISSACAM

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by NwaAmaikpe: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
shocked

And so?
We know they were all pre-selected because BBNaija is a Nigerian show that reflects the Nigerian culture.

And the Nigerian culture is simply 'man know man'
If you don't know anyone in Nigeria, you are doomed.

It's still sad that qualified applicants like OrestesDantes and Kashybaby didn't make it through the auditions because they had no one.

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Zakkyoz: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
It is unfortunate that our country is bleeding and a moral-eroding TV show is taking our attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by snazzy5050(m): 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Everything involving naija is scam

2 Likes

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by jingiss: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Jesu..
The height of Pretence and Deceit in this big brother is alarming o...
BBN and Lie lie na 1 and 2

5 Likes

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by paragon01(m): 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
E
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
BBNAIJA is like the P in Pslam.

5 Likes

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Naturalobserver(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Its normal.Thats why the house is boring,they cant offer anything apart from kissing and touching...Everything in Naija must be thru influence and unmerited positions.Season one very matured contestants,season two contestants still ok,season three full of grown ups who still act as kids,season four is going to be Teenage brother Naija,while season five will be Disney brother Naija,season 6 will just be scrambled nd replaced with cartoon network Naija based.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by ogunmourinho(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
cry waitin consign me
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by finest147: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
to all those wey dey go audition...ntoooooo!!!bbnaija already av contestants for 2025

6 Likes

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by ogunmourinho(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
cry he no consign me
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by salveoP(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
When is Barca vs Chelsea match self...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Priest69(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Brooke60:
are you kidding me?
BBNAIJA ISSACAM
Are you just finding out?

1 Like

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Dadurty(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
BBNAIJA OK ....BBCOTONOU...Who cares ?

1 Like

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by AzizG550(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
For una plastic mind u guys think bbn is purely a reality show ? They've selected people that will participate in bbn 2022 and all the scripts they are going to act have been written down too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by mekd: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hmm... Nija can never be real

2 Likes

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Topccy007: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Scam show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Dadurty(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
BBNAIJA KO ....BBCOTONOU...Who cares ?
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Xandulyn(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Maybe they auditioned last year and met their requirements, but the available slots were filled up. Hence the need to add them up to this year's BBNaija.

12 Likes

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by ZionJay(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Are you kidneying me right now? Corruption everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by philo04(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
non sense
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by BCISLTD: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Xandulyn:
Maybe they auditioned last year and met their requirements, but the available slots were filled up. Hence the need to add them up to this year's BBNaija.

angry. So there is a waiting list...bloody rubbish....no wonder BamBam was crying like she was about to die when princess was evicted ...

BamBam should follow the rest of the losers in that picture

2 Likes

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by cassidy1996(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tboss still blazing
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by stano2(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
No wonder!!! I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by tabtabtab: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Does anyone one know how much they sell the audition form

2 Likes

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by seunfly: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Einl(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Housemates were already chose. Scam.

1 Like

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Even the first edition of BBN in 2006, was a scam. When I see people abusing one another on social media because of BBN, I just laugh.

4 Likes

Re: Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition by LesbianBoy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
She said it today while cooking in the kitchen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reveals He Now Has A Girlfriend / My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant / Korede Bello Shares Photos With Security Operatives At Their Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.