Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Who Else Got An Invite From Royal Exchange Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got An Invite From Royal Exchange Plc (1417 Views)

I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc / Massive Recruitment At Royal Exchange Plc, February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got An Invite From Royal Exchange Plc by Ejiadepeps: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
You are invited for interview by 9am on Tuesday 20/2/18 @ Royal Exchange Plc Mosesola House 103 Allen avenue Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Royal Exchange Plc by digitalrolexx: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ejiadepeps:
You are invited for interview by 9am on Tuesday 20/2/18 @ Royal Exchange Plc Mosesola House 103 Allen avenue Ikeja.

Yes i did. Anyone with idea of the pay structure?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Royal Exchange Plc by Ejiadepeps: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Maybe 80 to 100k
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Royal Exchange Plc by tioluwalopemi(f): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
I received the message too.....can’t even remember what I applied for...
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Royal Exchange Plc by maxwell767(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ejiadepeps:
Maybe 80 to 100k

undecided
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Royal Exchange Plc by ghostwritter(m): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
belief me, they will use you guys as marketers. I was invited sometimes late last year, I wasn't even sure if I had applied. thank God I never resigned from my place of work before I was told I will work for them without pay for 4months before they begin to pay me 45k...and I was like UNA DEY MAD angry one of their poor looking marketer had to call me to inform me that she had worked with them for six months without salary...and it got me thinking how lucky I was with my place of work. I am not discouraging you o, I just dey warn you.
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Royal Exchange Plc by Ejiadepeps: 5:01am On Feb 20, 2018
ghostwritter:
belief me, they will use you guys as marketers. I was invited sometimes late last year, I wasn't even sure if I had applied. thank God I never resigned from my place of work before I was told I will work for them without pay for 4months before they begin to pay me 45k...and I was like UNA DEY MAD angry one of their poor looking marketer had to call me to inform me that she had worked with them for six months without salary...and it got me thinking how lucky I was with my place of work. I am not discouraging you o, I just dey warn you.

But i have never heard of this. I am surprised
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Royal Exchange Plc by Ejiadepeps: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2018
just did the interview. They said they will get back to me
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Royal Exchange Plc by PopoolaTaiwo(m): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
They sent me msg dx afternoon too. Pls wanna knw ao reliable z d work. R dae paying well hope z nt dat we Wil b looking fo customers n we Wil b given target to meet. Pls sombdy help us wt vital info bfo I go fo d interview. Pls update us wel if u av been thr or working thr or knw tynx abt dx company
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From Royal Exchange Plc by finestfm: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
FUNNY PEOPLE

(1) (Reply)

Admin Assistant At Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) / Real Estate Vacancy! / Exxonmobil Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.