Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (117959 Views)

Perfidy / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2018
olawaletimi:
Wow, this story has just began o... Pls try to make it an update per day. I must commend you for a story well written. The devices you employed in this work is really impressing.
Thanks dearie...... It's not easy though buh i'm gonna try my best with the update.....

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2018
StancyFrosh:

wow! Cool. Ride on, bae
Thanks dearie kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2018
Funstel:
I'm enjoying ur story. this is really interesting ..
Thanks Funstel.... I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2018
Cadec007:
*sobs* Thats y it is good to be good.....ride on darling this story is awesome!!! kisskiss
Thanks papi kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
I'm speechless cheesy cheesy
Smiles.....

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2018
honourable356:
What a lesson!!!
It is never too late to start doing good.

..The fear of DANGER is more DANGEROUS than DANGER itself.

The battle just began.

Thank you for educating your audience on the importance of helping others either in a delicate situation or in a small way.

Kind gestures are never easily forgotten unless we are dealing with the devil himself.

Thank you sir...... Glad you feel educated by my piece...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2018
xaviercasmir:

Thanks for the update.
You are welcome sire

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2018
John944:
Waoh!! dis is what i've been waiting for! mhizsylviah u de captivate me here o! dnt mind my absence so far,if u noticed..jst finished my exams
Glad to have you back dearie kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2018
aprilwise:
. Am always present. if ur story Na subject or course Na A I go get.
grin grin grin Yes o.....

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2018
dupelomo777:
kola lemme tell you something, what God has joined together let no man put asunder so you better respect yourself, I wee not repeat myself again o
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2018
dupelomo777:
kola lemme tell you something, what God has joined together let no man put asunder so you better respect yourself, I wee not repeat myself again o
lol

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Maziaugment(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2018
I have this feeling it's Kola Kyla slept with and not Jide. Nice one mizsylviah

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Eniolaewa, Ellagold35, OluwabuqqYOLO, Oyinda1242, jazmiynne, Lankyannie, namedonfinish, Nofuckgiven, dafill22, Bibi294, Ireneblush, Olabantu, tylesh, Adefiery, Elpoche, darwinbrown, Stevenbright, iamozipatrick, WHOcarex, muzaafar, hammedroyebat, BlissfulJeff, rayos, ifecoded, Gynah33, Hashtagmoniker, shugaoftouch, Miss Tega, sulips, Shakyroh320, hannie20, IRALIFE, Evajael, Chumzypikin, PamelB, Diamondamsel, Queenakande, PrettyMizQdot, Abefe99, ashatoda, heemah, Bossy512, Bollie29, Ukez15, lovelydaisy, Hadampson, michaelunique, Aloedamz, damlaz24, jasmine4, swanky47, crislyn, joyce21, Oyinda8100, lettruthprevail, Precial419, Eniqurl, specter, pweetyz, granely, opybycar1, Ansasan, divatolaz, Nmaglit, Twinkle004, Bensoate1, Tosinbecca, BlizxyDo, alarmednigerian, pepperoni55, yusufIbrahim, haleemwale, Maryclaire1, Opeoluwa95, Toppzy001, rachealfst, eitsei, speezyWears, harsol, Tori46, FelicityLucita, prisiliveth, Abbydammy1, sammyendowed, richiearmanie14, sharliz, ibawon, Lordshola, Williamsesco, bitingcool, Diamondwriter, Halyma, bejeria101, seunlly, Michelle55, pncessadeola, Charytea, ladysuperb, Missmossy, Queetener, Evaberry, Tuham, hadduni, horlah1, Queening, yorhmienerd, susivy, smilingB1, Alennsar

3 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Maziaugment:
I have this feeling it's Kola Kyla slept with and not Jide. Nice one mizsylviah
Thanks dear...
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by queenitee(f): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Awwwwwn

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by bimberry1307(f): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mizsylviah:
honourable356, cadec007, Ehmjay, John944, BiadeFolar, Oluwakemi65, Gucciqueen38, Xaviercasmir, captainpower, StancyFrosh, Oris4show, BlissB, Godwinfury, dissybling, petkoffdrake2, Oscilo 1, Dimma95, queenitee, dupelomo777, bimberry1307, olawaletimi, Samiking, Albacete, OlufemiWhite, aprilwise, Icangift, MummylMadelt, ericsmith, korlhyjay
I'm glad those two finally meet. thanks for the mention, sweetie. Always following.

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by latbas(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
pls no forget to mention me. this storyline just dey sweet me for body

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 17, 2018
Mizsylviah:
honourable356, cadec007, Ehmjay, John944, BiadeFolar, Oluwakemi65, Gucciqueen38, Xaviercasmir, captainpower, StancyFrosh, Oris4show, BlissB, Godwinfury, dissybling, petkoffdrake2, Oscilo 1, Dimma95, queenitee, dupelomo777, bimberry1307, olawaletimi, Samiking, Albacete, OlufemiWhite, aprilwise, Icangift, MummylMadelt, ericsmith, korlhyjay

cannt sombodi just be envious ,jealous and a villainy in peace anymore ... why lasma or Sars no just hold this jide guy down cry

mizsylviah can i av chisimdi mtn number .. i wan join the race .. love @ first read,,,thumbs up

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Oscilo1(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2018
g

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by bimberry1307(f): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2018
mizsylviah!!! ahnahn...... update nau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
CHAPTER 12

"I have died everyday waiting for you"
"Darling, don't be afraid"
"I have loved you for a thousand years"
"I'd love you for a thousand years," Chisimdi sang to Christina Perri's "Thousand years" as she entered into the house.
Words couldn't express her exultation; I finally got to behold his charming face that lingered in my memory for weeks and kiss his lustrous lips i had kissed a million times in my dream.
"If this isn't love, then what is it?" I have found my soulmate and my sleepless nights are over, she said to herself.
Her mind wandered to the mind blowing kiss they both shared in her office, he grabbed her butt at some point and she didn't object. She felt whole, nothing seemed amiss and she smiled to that fact.
She immediately switched on the light and found Kyla whimpering on the floor.

Baby girl! Why are you sitting in the dark?
What's the matter? She asked.

Kyla was puny so she couldn't make an utterance, she had cried her eyes out.

Chisimdi walked up to her and sat down; Please talk to me, why are you crying?

Chi, my life is ruined!
Chi, i am finished!
God, why me? She lamented amidst sobs.

I am totally lost, what are talking about?

Chi, you were right, i am four weeks gone, she said and immediately burst into tears.

Chisimdi knew right from the inception and couldn't help but feel sorry for her friend.
Baby girl, this ain't the end of the world, the deed has been done already, so "it is too late to cry when the head is off."
I am certain the dude you met at Gemstone is the one responsible because you never made mention of any intimate encounter after that time so we are gonna search for him together.
You are not alone, i would ensure he takes culpability for his actions. Wipe your tears, i've got you, she said and took her to her room.
Chisimdi however could not share her joy considering her friend's present quandary, i'd probably do that subsequently.

Capon, i get vital piece of information for you o, no be wetin we go talk for phone, we need to sit down yarn the matter.
I want make you dey very vigilant as from today, always watch your back and trust nobody because you no know who be who.
I go locate your office tomorrow, spider said and hung up.

Jide pondered on the words of Spider and was mystified as to how he got into this imbroglio.
I've got no business adversary, so who could possibly wanna kill me.
Well, i'd get answers soon. I've got to give Kola a call, he dialed Kola's number and he picked it up immediately.

Manny you no go believe wetin i wan relay o, Jide said.

Jide, are you still, he quickly rephrased; Are you still in town? He said feeling agitated.

"Hmmm"
Bros, na wa to you o, which kind misyarn be this one na?
When i tey tell you say i wan travel? Jide asked.

Oh! I guess i heard wrongly, pardon me, Kola said shakily.

Bro, what is the matter?
You've been acting cranky! You know you can always confide in me.
You seem so distant and it splinters my heart because you are the only family i've got.
If i erred, you can spill it out and i'd ask for your forgiveness, we've come a long way so let's end this riff.

Bro, forget about that issue.
What was it you wanted to relay?

Well, my life is back to me, i finally found Chisimdi and i felt it was sage i told you about it. To cap it all, the feeling is correlative, she couldn't get her hands off me and when i kissed her, gosh! It was paradise.
With the way i feel right now, i'm gonna get married to her next month, Jide said enthusiastically.

Congrats man but i gotta hang up, i've got an issue that needs my attention.

Alright Manny, it was nice talking to you, please think about what i said.

Yeah, goodnight, Kola said and hung up.

Jide heard a knock on his door as he was about heading upstairs and moved to go open it.

Well, well, well, Mr Jide Bankole, i see you've got balls and i'm gonna crush them. This child in my womb is yours and you must take accountability either "by crook or by hook."

Jide swiftly clicked the recorder on his phone unknowingly to her.
How much were you paid?

Oh! You think i'm trying to defame your character, when you were busy wriggling your musaka in my well and grunting like an he-goat, it never traversed your mind that condoms do break abi?

Ten million! Jide said.

Ten million what? She asked in astonishment.

I'd give you ten million to shut this insubstantial asserveration.

You must be high on cocaine if you think you can buy my pride.

Fifty million!

Osanobua! Fifty million!
You are kidding me right?

Forward your details and the money would be wired into your account in the morning, Jide said.

She quickly knelt down; Thank you, my God would bless you. I am deeply sorry for the embarrassment. Tasha contacted me because i was your favourite "call girl" and i was the only one who stood a chance to probably get pregnant for you.
She wanted to get her pound of flesh because you reneged your promise in getting her a car and publicly degrading her at your office. I am really sorry.

Jide immediately turned off the recorder and placed a call across to the chief constable; Hello, i need you to authorize your men to come pick up a malefactor in my house.

Jide, i said i was sorry, why would you call in the police?
Please let's resolve this amicably. You can keep the money, i promise never to traverse your path again.

Jide paid deaf ear to her plea and in 10mins, they came and whisked her away, he also gave a diktat for Tasha to be nabbed.

Boss man, we tried all we could, he had a tight security, so we couldn't penetrate but we intend to take him down soon. We would endeavor to carry out a supervision and strike when he is unaided, Spider said.

I loathe incompetence and excuses, it was a simple nut to crack but you guys flopped outrageously.
The nincompoop had the temerity to shove his joy down my throat, why would he be happy while i wallow in misery?
All my life, i have had to play second fiddle, he literally came first in all spheres.
Now, i have found solitude in the arms of a beautiful young lady and he wants to deprive me of it.
My worse nightmare has shone into limelight and i am helpless but not deterred, i would fight with the last drop of my blood, if i can't have her, no one else would.
For this act of negligence, you guys would pay dearly for your life, he quickly brought out his gun.

Boss man, i would confess, i would confess, Sparrow said with fear in his eyes. We actually caught him but Spider authorized him to leave, i don't wanna die.
Have mercy!

Kola paused for a while and spoke up eventually;
Spider! Why? I trusted you, why would you do this?

Boss man, you can kill me and i would die a happy man knowing i died for a good cause, but be rest assured; Good always prevails over evil, he said but felt bad he didn't disclose the information to Jide. He knew death was near so he recited his confraternity anthem;
See no sin
Hear no tale
Let the devil that lead you guid...... He didn't get to finish his sentence before being shot at the heart, he smiled as he fell to the ground.

3 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
honourable356, cadec007, Ehmjay, John944, BiadeFolar, oluwakemi65, StancyFrosh, Oscilo 1, Dimma95, queenitee, dupelomo777, bimberry1307, BlissB, olawaletimi, Samiking, Albacete, OlufemiWhite, aprilwise, Gucciqueen38, Icangift, MummylMadelt, Mufahsa, labelle123, Petkoffdrake2, Gloryejims, ericsmith, FortunateB, Nofisatayoku, latbas

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
queenitee:
Awwwwwn
kiss kiss kiss
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
bimberry1307:

I'm glad those two finally meet. thanks for the mention, sweetie. Always following.
Thanks for following darling....
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
latbas:
pls no forget to mention me. this storyline just dey sweet me for body
Won't forget dearie
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
ericsmith:

cannt sombodi just be envious ,jealous and a villainy in peace anymore ... why lasma or Sars no just hold this jide guy down cry

mizsylviah can i av chisimdi mtn number .. i wan join the race .. love @ first read,,,thumbs up
grin grin grin Thanks dearie
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
bimberry1307:
mizsylviah!!! ahnahn...... update nau.
Been busy dear....
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by bimberry1307(f): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
thanks dear for the update
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
bimberry1307:
thanks dear for the update
You are welcome dear

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Wow!! So its team #chismidiandjide then!!

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cadec007:
Wow!! So its team #chismidiandjide then!!
Lol, let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Lol, let's see how it goes
suspense right? But darl don't keep me in it for long. kisskiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

We Are Able(a Touching Story) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} / The Handsome Devil I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.