Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

“I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer (49256 Views)

Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo / Black People Have Super Powers #UNDERGROUNDRISEUP / Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
maybe she has her reasons, i don't trust black people either grin it is her instargram she can refuse to give it to black people if she wants.

bite my ass! tongue

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
jhubril:

What's negrophobia?
Hatred or dislikes for blacks.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by VonTrapp: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
thatigboman:
racism by a black? A US judge has already that a black cant be accused of racism. I mean, u are already black
Tell that to the white man in the story below
http://abc7chicago.com/news/hate-crime-charges-filed-against-4-in-facebook-live-torture-case/1687517/
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
ibukunobi:
What do you call the one you did to Fulani's?
The racists comments coming from SE, SS, SW and directed towards fulanis is worse.
Infact, this lady is better. we are hypocrites

So the names that we call the Fullanus people are worse than the crimes of murder they have been committing?

A remote control snake must have swallowed this one's destiny.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Joseunlimited:
Fvck U Fvck your white Pvssy, Fvck your generation Fvck Trump Fvck your Instagram, Fvck your career
calm down! is this how important her instargram is too you? tongue with all these your Anger and hatred there is no different between you and her.

it's just An instargram!! so chill!!!

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
ibukunobi:
What do you call the one you did to Fulani's?
The racists comments coming from SE, SS, SW and directed towards fulanis is worse.
Infact, this lady is better. we are hypocrites
Fulanis are criminal thief's that are fit to live wit animals not humans at all. If u don't know now u know
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Tellemall: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
She has no obligation to give photos or anything to black people.

Africans please stop begging for love and love yourself first.

The olodo that was asking her for photos, how many black models did he ask for photos? LOVE YOURSELF FIRST.

General problem of negroes.

They cry racism, but they worship Whites. What do they expect when they kiss the ground white people walk on?

In their little African villages they scamper after Whites and treat them as gods. Whites cannot be prosecuted for crimes, whites are smart, whites have beautiful hair, whites are soooooo intelligent. One White person is like the one eyed King in the land of the blind. You can see the pride an entire African family takes if one of them marries a White person (mind you, Africans do not discriminate Whites; even a yellow Chinese is white to them). They look at it as a status symbol, even in today's world.

But then, these same scampering people, when they get to the land of these White people they realize their worship was in vain. Nobody takes them serious. They've been slaves in Africa, their very own homes, very willingly, eager to please, the Whites have taken note, and suddenly they want to be treated equally.

Can't happen.

Even black women want to be white. They develope every reason under the sun for it. Negroes can't even look like negroes, they want to be White. Negroes look at the innovation of Whites and marvel and say it's the real deal. So why not? Why do they want to be treated nicely? They should continue the service overseas, thank you very much.

White people are better than black people. Ask the general populace. White makes the world go round.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Martin0(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
gypsey:
maybe she has her reasons, i don't trust black people either grin it is her instargram she can refuse to give it to black people if she wants.

bite my ass! tongue

Nwanta bu akpa amugrin
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Bluffly: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
VonTrapp:
Racism is not good whether it is perpetrated by white or black and should be condemned by all
My friend, condemn tribalism in Nigeria first. Then elevate yourself above what any other skin colour has achieved, then you will now be the one doing the racism act
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by BigBrother9ja: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
VonTrapp:

Why are you ranting like a madman? I am just saying racism is wrong irrespective of who is perpetrating it. I don't know why you had to leave the point I was making to start raving over God knows what. If you want to believe that there is no black or white, by all means do so. That's your personal problem but don't you try to impose whatever views you have on me because I only yield to superior argument and not to the kind of incoherent and reprehensible trash you just spewed up there
You are just a brainwashed m0ron.
The notions that those pale-skinned people have about the black colour is; inferior, dirty, evil etc. While the white colour is good, pure, holy clean etc. Continue being a black ass

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Tex42(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
All racists are either saddists or psychos, u can't understand their pain.

Just hating on someone cos of his/her colour, race/tribe...thats crazy.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by humilitypays(m): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
The photographer is a dull guy, he ought to have told her that Kim Kardashian, a super gorgeous lady who she and most other women all over the world take as their role model dumped rich white guys and fucking in love with a not-so-good-looking black guy called Kanye west, so who is she that looks like a bone suffering from malnutrition shocked shocked
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by VonTrapp: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

You are just a brainwashed m0ron.
The notions that those pale-skinned people have about the black colour is; inferior, dirty, evil etc. While the white colour is good, pure, holy clean etc. Continue being a black ass
Mr man you can go fvck yourself for all I care. I'm not going to accept your opinion. I believe in what I believe and if you don't like it, kill yourself!!! Bloody nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by africanusvu(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
But she allowed u take her photographs. Why go futhef demanding her Instagram. Noting racist here. It is her choice
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Tex42(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
gypsey:

bite my ass! tongue
For ur mind now u talk sense... U don't trust ur generation, ur existence... Ur ancestors must be so disappointed in u.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tex42:
For ur mind now u talk sense... U don't trust ur generation, ur existence... Ur ancestors must be so disappointed in u.
i wasn't seeking for your Aproval grin is there anything else reasonable you would like to Add?

you seem to know my Ancestors and my Generations more than i do. Good luck!
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Lilimax(f): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
gabazin080:
am not surprised Cus it happens even here on nairaland when we Christians will have to swear to an oat before we can comment on Muslim thread.
Good
SAY NO TO RACISM AND DISCRIMINATION
lmao smiley
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
VonTrapp:

Mr man you can go fvck yourself for all I care. I'm not going to accept your opinion. I believe in what I believe and if you don't like it, kill yourself!!! Bloody nincompoop
Absolutely! most of these nicompoops have never even met or lived with a white individual..hence their dumb and ignorant opinions.

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

Nwanta bu akpa amugrin
odikwa egwu oo! grin
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by DavIkenna(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
slimpoppa:
This thing?

Our people say experience is the mother of choice.
The black maynt b saying the truth. How did he take the pic. Wat r his intentions?
Fyn the Shaw doesn't do blacks. Is it a limitation?

Believe me dat girl might even have various black friends.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

Nwanta bu akpa amugrin
come oo! wetin you and bianca de do sef?

she say i dey sumoke ganja mek run from me!
say she lucky she could have been my third baby mama. ar no understand oo!
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Surdking(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Joseunlimited:
Fvck U Fvck your white Pvssy, Fvck your generation Fvck Trump Fvck your Instagram, Fvck your career
Ma Nigga!
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hypocrites Congregation of Nairaland.

You all are hating on this wonderful lady for saying the same things we say every day but on a different context. What is the difference between Racism and Tribalism my people.

Team:
#Of.emmanu
#Fl.atheads
#Aboki
#Osu

What says thou guilty people.

Let those who are not guilty cast the first fuccking stone - Christ Jesus

If any one of you, have ever been tribalist yet find this act of racism wrong, then you are a stupid fucck grin

4 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hideous smelly creature.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by kwessiStewie2(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
Even as a black African I don't really see a problem with racism as long as there is no violence involved. There are certain tribes I cannot even date from and also if it would be possible wouldn't want to have anything to do with them. Don't bash me am just being a realest. I am hundred percent sure I would have been a worse racist against blacks if I was born white.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by planetx: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
VonTrapp:
Racism is not good whether it is perpetrated by white or black and should be condemned by all
Only black people say this nonsense, racism is actually a natural phenomenon and there is nothing wrong with it. Racism just means you love your race more than other races, only Africans believe in this kunbaya let us all hold hands and be friends, no other race thinks like that. Look at the animal kingdom and you will see that racism is a natural phenomenon and that birds of the same feathers flock together.

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by purples25(f): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
She has no obligation to give photos or anything to black people.

Africans please stop begging for love and love yourself first.

The olodo that was asking her for photos, how many black models did he ask for photos? LOVE YOURSELF FIRST.

It is only who you give attention to that will have that opportunity to act anyhow.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Maximus85(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Amagite3:
A photographer, David Nyanzi has shared his experience with a racist model who refused giving him her Instagram handle after he took a picture of her, just because he is black.

He shared a photo of her and wrote;

"I don’t give my Instagram to black people.” @ana.staciya
So the craziest thing happened this morning outside the shows. I took a picture of this lady and asked for her Instagram. That was her reply; but she was happy to share it with another non-black photographer.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/photographer-shares-experience-racist-model.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Let's look for her and help her do factory reset to her fish brain nar
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by lyricalz: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
this one na model? see as her face be like Pako.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by trigonometry: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
gabazin080:
am not surprised Cus it happens even here on nairaland when we Christians will have to swear to an oat before we can comment on Muslim thread.

SAY NO TO RACISM AND DISCRIMINATION
ur own is even better, shebi na oat them say make u swear to. me na pap I swear to o
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Martin0(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
gypsey:
come oo! wetin you and bianca de do sef?

she say i dey sumoke ganja mek run from me!
say she lucky she could have been my third baby mama. ar no understand oo!

hahahahah she said sogrin nor mind her ee she dey wan know wetin u go talk.

as for baby mama u know she sees everything wey we don talk before now ,so she wan try bring u to say something.

guy biacan get sense ooo nor let her carry words from your mouth oooogrin
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Martin0(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
gypsey:
odikwa egwu oo! grin
Nna eh bia oo kedu maka nwatakiri 21 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) / Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days / Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.