Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business (9232 Views)

How To Make Sales Using Whatsapp Marketing System Even If You've Tried Everythin / Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? / Can 60k Start Phone Accessories Business (-shop Rent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by perousd: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Great bro. I appreciate. Still following
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
MySay:
Thanks a million for this great thread. I have always wanted to go in this business.
my question is this,
1. How did you get the jumia packaging bag? was is waybilled to you? or did you get it from their office?

2. What method did you used to send the chargers you sold on jumia to your buyers?

3. How can someone outside lagos go into this business without need to travelled to lagos? is there any alternative method to source for the products still at a cheaper price?

1) Before now, you can readily buy Jumia packaging materials at any warehousing center near you, but I heard that method has been suspended, one need to order for this packaging materials online now. Picture attached

2)
Sign up on Jumia seller center, and list out the products you want to sell, you will get notification once an order is placed, all you need to do is to package the product and send to the nearest Jumia warehousing center within 24 hours.
You can also request for jumia to come pick your package up at your doorstep for extra cost tho

3)It depends on the scale you want to start with, if it's retailing, then I will advice you to get from sub wholesalers in your state, am very sure there are, just make your research, or betterstill import it yourself

Stay tuned as my next update will be Importing and import portals

Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Vankennedy50(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ride on boss cool
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by curatorX: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thanks Etihadstore for this wonderful selfless service. Please, deconstruct everything pertaining this online sourcing (Importation) 100%.

God bless you!
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Ejiogbe(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thank you Etihadstore. Remain blessed.
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Etihadstore:

1) Before now, you can readily buy Jumia packaging materials at any warehousing center near you, but I heard that method has been suspended, one need to order for this packaging materials online now. Picture attached

2)
Sign up on Jumia seller center, and list out the products you want to sell, you will get notification once an order is placed, all you need to do is to package the product and send to the nearest Jumia warehousing center within 24 hours.
You can also request for jumia to come pick your package up at your doorstep for extra cost tho

3)It depends on the scale you want to start with, if it's retailing, then I will advice you to get from sub wholesalers in your state, am very sure there are, just make your research, or betterstill import it yourself

Stay tuned as my next update will be Importing and import portals

Pls sir I really need your help. Can I start with 10k on online selling?

Where and How can I get the products am to sell? Are you on WhatsApp? I really need much detailed clarification pls.. . Can I add you on whatsapp let's chat there. Am one of the latest graduate and I want to be self employed immediately pls

1 Like

Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Alabaintprice(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Having gone through what etihad stated here on his post about genuinety of Alaba international sellers against ikeja sellers i beg to disagree with that assumption. Alaba intetnational as a hu. The largest market in the whole of west africa where products ranging from phone accessories to electronics can never be seconded to ikeja. What ever accessories (what ever accessories) you see where ever it may be was first gotten from Alaba market.
He said sellers in ikeja use express cargo to get some of there goods down to Nigeria. That may be true but to an extent. We in alaba international have a way we import our products there by never having to lack goods before another shipment comes in. We are able to predict ahead of the market trend. We also use express services to get our goods down here to Nigeria depending on how important it is needed.
Now talking about fake and original product. Everyone has a choice of what he wants to purchase. Majority of the so called names aforementioned here are the big guns in the business but that doesnt mean they dont have inferior products. New age fedan investment cee charls as the list goes. What can i say about new age. He has the best powerbanks but the quality of his chargers are same as the quality manufactured by chinese companies for every other importer. Prices differs but that doesnt mean that the lesser the price the lesser the quality. It only means that some importers have good connections or rapport with manufacturers for them to produce goods at a cheaper rate for them so that the importers can make enough profit. That is how the business is. People will always assume what they dont know when they are not in the system. Just because you heard doesnt mean it works that way. Before you can say such about Alaba sellers you have to be in the system.
Nkw you said you bought an infinix charger at 450 and sold at 1500. But there are still expensive one at the price of 900-1000. You would have gone for the expensive ones but just because you wanted to make profit you went for the cheaper ones. You just contradicted yourself by making that statement.
Alaba as a whole has majority of the importers that sell original products but the problem is who is ready to buy an expensive product, if the retailer buys at an expensive rate how sure will he be to resell it to the end user. That is the reason why there are cheaper ones produces for those who cant afford the original. Same goes to every othet product in phone accessories.

This is my business and i have stayed in the market long enought to know the secrets of importers. So when people assume they know it all i tend to keep them at the little they know.

12 Likes

Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
petkoffdrake2:

Pls sir I really need your help. Can I start with 10k on online selling?

Where and How can I get the products am to sell? Are you on WhatsApp? I really need much detailed clarification pls.. . Can I add you on whatsapp let's chat there. Am one of the latest graduate and I want to be self employed immediately pls

Many people say that only money can create money. However, for E-commerce business, that is not necessarily true. Money doesn’t make a business, a person does.

Talent, passion and relentless effort is what makes a business and all this comes only from a human.

I started my first business with a little below that few years ago

Stay with the thread, and I ensure before the end of this tutorial, you will be both empowered(with information smiley) and motivated to set up your first store

We continue tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 9:18am On Feb 23, 2018
Importation and import portals

I will be sub dividing this into two categories (1) Importation for the wholesalers (2) Importation for the retailer's

Importation for the wholesalers can be addressed in three major parts: sourcing, production, and shipment.

Sourcing: sourcing means to find the ideal suppliers to manufacture the products that you are trying to import from China. There are some well established platform like Alibaba or Global sources. However, it’s hard to verify the credentials of the suppliers on these platforms due to lots of fraud and scams nowadays. A good alternative is to seek the help from an experienced China sourcing agent that has the expertise in the industry.

Production: There are basically two types of production. The first one is manufacturing some standardized merchandise. Usually the factory has already built a mold and they will make it ready for you whenever you place an order. The second one is called OEM serivce or private labeling. During this process, the manufacturer will print your own logo on each of the product. Usually you need to meet the minimum order quantity(MOQ) required by them.

Shipment: There are three main methods when it comes to shipping from China: Express Mail, Air Freight, and Ocean Freight. Depends on your deliver date and budget you need to choose the one suits to your project most. It’s highly recommended to work with a China freight forwarder, because you will get a much better deal with them compared going to straight to the company who actually owns the ship or airplane

Up next will be Importation for retailers.... Stay with this course smiley
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2018
Following this thread you might notice that I seem more consigned with the success of the retailers,Tbh I am because as a starter in this business, I had no one to put me through, I paid for almost all am teaching here, but today it's a win win for me and so many others that knows.
There is lots of money to be made in this business and it's tailored strategically to be practiced practically by anyone, starting from that student in his hostel, to that unemployed graduate setting up an online store, in little or no time getting a kiosk or store to start selling offline or better still combine the two.
Recently I had a friend that quit her 9-5 job to embrace this business.
When I say their is profit, upto 100% ROI in this business believe me.

Now see and judge for yourself.
The first picture is the price of 3d glass from aliexpress and the second is how much the same product is sold online by Jumia sellers

Still to come Import and import portals targeted at online/offline retailers

Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by FIDELITY24(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2018
thanks for sharing this with us bro

1 Like

Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Let's continue
One do argue that the easiest way to import from China would be to find a supplier through Alibaba; it’s the world’s largest B2B marketplace, the interface is easy to use and you’ll easily be able to find what you’re looking for.

That being said, buying off of Alibaba can be fraught with difficulty if you don’t go in prepared; quality issues, scams etc. Luckily, these all of this can be easily avoided

Once you’ve found a product and supplier, the easiest route to go down would be a courier service. This means that delivery will be the exact same method that you’re used to getting your goods in.

Depending on what you want to do with your goods, you could make the process even easier by delivering them straight to your online store warehouse or their office here in nigeria; that way you wouldn’t even have to touch them!

However if you are conversant with nairaland business section, am sure you do have encountered numerous of mini Importation thread. The methodology of importing every other product Same goes to phone accessories business.

Top 10 website to import from
Aliexpress.com
Alibaba.com
Amazon.com
Ebay.com
China invasion.com
1688.com
Madeinchina.com
Ipmart.com
Everbuying.com

But I narrowed the list to the best five
Www.alibaba.com
Www.aliexpress.com
Www.amazon.com
Www.ebay.com
Www.1688.com... Which for me top the list, because in the long run, they have shown to be outstanding especially when it comes to ridiculously cheap products.

The only downside to 1688 is that it default language is in Chinese, but you can easily navigate it by downloading chrome browser which will automatically help you translate to English language.

All you have to do now is to right click and then click on “Translate to English”. The whole page will be translated to English.
You can search for the items that you want to procure and select the best available ones.
As a nigeria it's not always easy to purchase directly from this site, you will be need an agent in China that can help you do the purchase, Nb we have loads of them here on nairaland, and you can also search Y modules thread for list of agents.

All you need to do now is to copy the link as shown above and send to your agent in china to source for the product for you and tell him or her to also help you get a cheaper price from the manufacturer.
copy the link and send it to them on whatsApp tell them to source the product for you with the cheapest price if possible.
They will reply you back give you quotation and ask you to pay in dollar using PayPal or you pay in naira through their agent in Nigeria.

Ask your supplier to write your name and number on your goods to avoid the issue of missing goods.

Attached picture is from 1688 and Jumia respectively
Nb : in 1688 you pay with yuans which is equivalent to 56naira.

1 Like

Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Digriz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Etihadstore:
Let's continue
One do argue that the easiest way to import from China would be to find a supplier through Alibaba; it’s the world’s largest B2B marketplace, the interface is easy to use and you’ll easily be able to find what you’re looking for.

That being said, buying off of Alibaba can be fraught with difficulty if you don’t go in prepared; quality issues, scams etc. Luckily, these all of this can be easily avoided

Once you’ve found a product and supplier, the easiest route to go down would be a courier service. This means that delivery will be the exact same method that you’re used to getting your goods in.

Depending on what you want to do with your goods, you could make the process even easier by delivering them straight to your online store warehouse or their office here in nigeria; that way you wouldn’t even have to touch them!

However if you are conversant with nairaland business section, am sure you do have encountered numerous of mini Importation thread. The methodology of importing every other product Same goes to phone accessories business.

Top 10 website to import from
Aliexpress.com
Alibaba.com
Amazon.com
Ebay.com
China invasion.com
1688.com
Madeinchina.com
Ipmart.com
Everbuying.com

But I narrowed the list to the best five
Www.alibaba.com
Www.aliexpress.com
Www.amazon.com
Www.ebay.com
Www.1688.com... Which for me top the list, because in the long run, they have shown to be outstanding especially when it comes to ridiculously cheap products.

The only downside to 1688 is that it default language is in Chinese, but you can easily navigate it by downloading chrome browser which will automatically help you translate to English language.

All you have to do now is to right click and then click on “Translate to English”. The whole page will be translated to English.
You can search for the items that you want to procure and select the best available ones.
As a nigeria it's not always easy to purchase directly from this site, you will be need an agent in China that can help you do the purchase, Nb we have loads of them here on nairaland, and you can also search Y modules thread for list of agents.

All you need to do now is to copy the link as shown above and send to your agent in china to source for the product for you and tell him or her to also help you get a cheaper price from the manufacturer.
copy the link and send it to them on whatsApp tell them to source the product for you with the cheapest price if possible.
They will reply you back give you quotation and ask you to pay in dollar using PayPal or you pay in naira through their agent in Nigeria.

Ask your supplier to write your name and number on your goods to avoid the issue of missing goods.

Attached picture is from 1688 and Jumia respectively
Nb : in 1688 you pay with yuans which is equivalent to 56naira.
Your whatsapp number or have mine (zero seven zero three zero seven eight one six zero eight).
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ok sir
I will chat you up
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Digriz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Etihadstore:
Ok sir
I will chat you up
Thanks,will be expecting you,pls i made some adjustment on my number.
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Digriz:
Thanks,will be expecting you,pls i made some adjustment on my number.

Noted sire
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
:In the course of this thread we have been able to wholesomely talk about

The introduction to phone accessories
where we later found out that it's a business that has almost 100% Roi

Capital Requirement
My startup story
how to source for your products
where to source for your products(locally and internationally)
personal recommendation tactics of buying my product
Importation and Importation portals

I know if you follow the thread judiciously, with all of the information provided, you should have started making moves already....

This business is so wide that we might not get to talk about everything at a time.
We have not talked about where the landmine is example memory card, Bluetooth mp3, power bank etc

Hence I will be creating a whatsapp group (Nb : the information I have put down here in this thread is enough for any newbie to start with and make it)
But I will be willing to work with 30 smart nigerian's from any part of the country..

In this group I will
==>First and foremost give the a list of the 5 hottest products you must source and be sure to sell in 5 days making over 100000 - 300000

==>show you all you need to market your product on any e-commerce website. Eg Jumia, konga, Kaymu, dealdey, Instagram, Twitter.

... Lead you by hand on how to successfully/practically open your offline store, giving you a wholesome list of what to and what not to buy

....basically give you a list of phone model numbers, especially Android and ios phones

....show you how I successfully deal with customer returns

.... Give you a list of 3 hot in demand product especially in instragam that are guaranteed to sell e.g 3d pouch

.... Give you contact of the importer that I have worked with from when I began till now

Treat each product as a topic e.g memory card, power bank, phone cases, original and ordinary Chargers, USB cords, flash drive

Extra Bonus
..... I will introduce recharge to recharge card business, why to source them online etc

... I will take you through mini Importation (strictly targeted at phone accessories)

... Give you a list of 4 trusted shipping agents that can help you bring the items you import into nigeria at the fastest rate (within 7 days).

I will also introduce phone selling business to you

And many more unannounced packages..

I intended working with 30 people to start right away, if you are interested to be part of this group for a 40days mentorship program just reach me on whatsapp on
0 9 0 2 7 3 1 5 2 1 4
Or reach me on Etihadstore94@gmail.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by nathie007: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pls i want in.
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2018
nathie007:
Pls i want in.
OK
Contact me on whatsapp
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sure, making money online sounds like a daydream. The truth is, starting a business or online store of any kind is hard work, but countless people have already done it and chances are you can too.

I am not about to tell sell you one simple life-changing trick of driving ferrari's or bugatti's in a month, Instead, I ve put together a collection of simple ideas that you can use to start a real business, without quitting your day job (unless you really want to).

Let’s get started

1 Like

Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2018
"Businesses are about creating value for customers. If you can't do that, than don't. There's no shame in working for someone else.

Working with a start up will teach you valuable lessons a out what to expect in a start up, the considerations of a founder and how to raise capital.

The best ideas come from experience. From witnessing inefficiencies.

Get out there into to work and get working. When an idea or assumption strikes, test it. If people bite, keep exploring until the idea just won't settle: then set up your business"

Choose to start today

Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by tundeport(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Am interested
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Gentlevin: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Am in bro.....
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2018
Did you know that hard work will beat any highly educated person or natural talent handicap?

Its proven!

1 Like

Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by holarbc2002(f): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2018
Am interested
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by holarbc2002(f): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2018
Thanks a million for this great thread. I have always wanted to go in this business.
my question is this,
1. How did you get the jumia packaging bag? was is waybilled to you? or did you get it from their office?
2. What method did you used to send the chargers you sold on jumia to your buyers?
3. How can someone outside lagos go into this business without need to travelled to lagos? is there any alternative method to source for the products still at a cheaper price?
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by africanman85: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2018
kul
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
holarbc2002:
my question is this,

This exact question has been asked and I explained clearly how I went about it

You can also reach me via whatapp
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wealthy people “First Learn, then they remove the L”

They learn what they have to learn, they eat up knowledge they focus on increasing the knowledge they have and increasing it, they are not satisfied with basic answers and strive for excellence in knowledge because the best investment is investment in yourself and they invest in themselves and reap the rewards. You can’t expect to take risks, start a business or chase excellence if you have no idea how to do any of it, so first you need to learn what you need to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by melow: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
am with you
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by Etihadstore: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Join our whatsapp mentoring program
Re: Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business by utytill(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Etihadstore:
Join our whatsapp mentoring program
add me 09023139511

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production / What Is It About St Louis Sugar / Where Is Nafdac Office In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.