Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Oau Change Of Department - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Change Of Department (1041 Views)

How Can A 300L Student Don't Know The HOD Of Department. / Pictures From Initiation Ceremony Of Department Of Art Unizik Emerged / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Change Of Department by ajk0: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hey guys. I was given Nursing science in OAU but now I'm having second thoughts and might wanna change courses sometime. Could someone please tell me if it's possible to change from nursing science to med rehab in OAU and if so, how difficult is it
Re: Oau Change Of Department by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
In OAU, it is usually difficult to change from one department to another in Health Sciences. But very easy to change from health sciences to other lesser departments like Biochemistry, microbiology and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Oau Change Of Department by ajk0: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Alright thanks. At least I know it's possible
Re: Oau Change Of Department by coluchi(f): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please I would like to find out if you have been able to pay your acceptance fee
Re: Oau Change Of Department by ajk0: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
coluchi:
Please I would like to find out if you have been able to pay your acceptance fee
Nah payments have not started for new students yet

1 Like

Re: Oau Change Of Department by ajk0: 5:55am On Feb 22, 2018
Payments start on Thursday the 22nd at 2pm. Just saw it

1 Like

Re: Oau Change Of Department by coluchi(f): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2018
ajk0:
Nah payments have not started for new students yet

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Community Kids In Warri See Cinema Movie For The First Time / Reasons Why Student Loose Mark In Summary Writing / Jobs You Can Do With B.sc In Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.