Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

©PRAYERS INSPIRED - PRAY YOUR WAY THROUGH 2018™ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ©PRAYERS INSPIRED - PRAY YOUR WAY THROUGH 2018™ (823 Views)

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

©PRAYERS INSPIRED - PRAY YOUR WAY THROUGH 2018™ by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2018

PRAYERS OF DELIVERANCE

1. Everlasting Father I thank you for delivering me from every evil powers and stronghold of darkness, may your Holy name be Praised forever more, Amen.

2. Father in the name of Jesus deliver me from the plans of evil men who have planned to cause my steps to stumble.

3. Father deliver me from my household enemies, from those whom I've called family yet are against my progress and success in life.

4. Father in the name of Jesus deliver me from unfriendly friends, from those whom are wolves in sheep clothings and have dug pit for my soul to fall in.

5. O Lord my God deliver me from every witchcraft power that is causing backwardness into my life.

6. Father deliver me from every strange power of darkness that was passed unto me through my ancestors and it's waging war against me.

7. O Lord my God deliver me from any strange spirit running after my life, saying I must serve him, send your mighty angels and stand up for my help.

8. O Lord my God, where is the power of your strength, deliver me now from every shackles and chains the enemy has used to tie me down.

9. O Lord my Father, send forth your word now and deliver me from every habit that is bent on destroying my life.

10. O mighty One, the Lord Of War deliver me from every demons that is tormenting my life, laying claim on me and frustrating my progress in life.

11. Father, I know I've entangled myself with what I shouldn't have, in your infinite mercy O Lord deliver me and make me whole.

12. Father I thank you for you have delivered me and I've cause my soul to rejoice in you, may your Holy name be Praised forever more, Amen.

- Evang T. R Fred.

Psalm 140, Obadiah 1:17, Psalm 91

http://prayersinspired..com/2018/02/prayer-of-deliverance.html

Re: ©PRAYERS INSPIRED - PRAY YOUR WAY THROUGH 2018™ by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
PRAYERS AGAINST SPIRITUAL BATTLES

1. Father I thank you for fighting all my battles, both the ones I know of and the ones I'm not aware of, may your Holy name be Praised forever more, Amen.

2. Father I thank you and give you praise for I have overcome every spiritual battle set before me today.

3. Tonight I cloth myself with the Spiritual armor of God, to fight against every spiritual battles and appearances of evil.

4. I pray and I decree that every spiritual battle against me tonight should be grounded by the power in the name of Jesus, Amen.

5. Every gatherings of darkness upon my life, against my star I command them to be scattered in the name of Jesus.

5. Every assigned evil soldiers sent to monitor my life, sent to monitor and disturb my progress in life, I command the thunder of God to utterly waste them.

6. Every masquerade, evil man or woman pursuing me in my dream today is your last day with me I command you to die by the Holy Ghost fire.

7. Every family battle that arises from the blood, bringing affliction into my life, saying it won't leave me I command the precious blood of Jesus to separate me from such battle in the name of Jesus.

8. Any Prince of Persia and his host that are fighting against my prayer tonight, I commands the thunder of God to strike and answer on their head.

9. Any battle that is going on and raging in my place of work, that wants to put me out of work, I command the sweet rain of the Holy Spirit to quench it out.

10. Any battle of the wicked ones planted in my place of business, wanting my business to collapse, I command the Archangel Uriel to uproot it in the name of Jesus.

11. When the enemy comes like a flood the Lord will lift up a standard against them, every troops of the enemy advancing against my success this year, I decree the earth to open up and swallow them up.

12. With the Authority of a King that Christ has given to me I decree that every raging storms of darkness against my family this year, I command them to cease now in the name of Jesus.

13. Every Egyptian host pursuing my Israelites, I command the waters of the sea to swallow them up in the name of Jesus.

14. Every legions of darkness controlling the affairs of this community, of this country, I command them to be unseated by the power of God.

15. Every evil arrow shot from the hoards of darkness towards me or my family, I command them to go back to the sender for no evil shall before me in the name of Jesus.

16. I decree that I am a Conqueror, I am Victorious, I am an Overcomer, I've won my battles, Victory is mine, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

- Evang T.R Fred

http://prayersinspired..com.ng/2018/01/prayers-against-spiritual-battles-1.html?m=1
Re: ©PRAYERS INSPIRED - PRAY YOUR WAY THROUGH 2018™ by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pray Your way into Greatness. Visit the website www.prayersinspired..com
Re: ©PRAYERS INSPIRED - PRAY YOUR WAY THROUGH 2018™ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
PRAYERS FOR GUIDANCE

1. Father in the name of Jesus, I thank you for how you've been guiding and directing me in every areas of my life blessed be your name.

2. O Lord my father I pray for your guidance in running my home, my family according to your instructions in Christ Jesus.

3. O LORD my Father I pray for your guidance and direction upon the business I have laid my hands to do, I shall prosper in it in Jesus name.

4. O LORD my Father I pray for your guidance and direction in choosing the right spouse and living a fulfilled life in the name of Jesus.

5. O LORD my Father I ask for your guidance and direction in running my career successfully and rising as an icon among many in the same career path.

6. O

www.prayersinspired..com
Re: ©PRAYERS INSPIRED - PRAY YOUR WAY THROUGH 2018™ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
PRAYERS OF SUPPLICATION

Psalm 143:1 - "hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications! In your faithfulness and righteousness, answer me"

1. Father I thank you for your great mercies upon my life, I thank you for being my supplier, my provider, my life-wire, my protector, the lifter of my head, my all in all, may your Holy Name be Praised forever more, Amen.

2. Father I pray unto thee today look on my affliction and my pain and forgive me all my sins and trespasses.

3. Father I pray unto thee, let your goodness and mercy follow me all through this year in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord my God visit me with your goodness and drop fatness upon my path that my life maybe full of blessings and I may greatly praise you.

5. O Lord my Father Arise and vindicate me from every oppression of the enemy, deliver me from their evil plans and let them come and bow before me.

6. The righteous shall flourish like a palm-tree, he shall grow like the cedars of Lebanon, I shall flourish in every thing I lay my hands to do in the name of Jesus, Amen.

7. Revive me O Lord for your sake, for your righteousness sake bring my soul out of trouble, raise me from where I have fallen and destroy all those who afflicted my soul.

Continue here::

http://prayersinspired..com/2018/03/prayers-of-supplication.html
Re: ©PRAYERS INSPIRED - PRAY YOUR WAY THROUGH 2018™ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
*PRAYERS AGAINST THE WICKEDNESS OF THE WICKED*

_*Psalm 121:7* - The Lord shall preserve me from all evil, he shall preserve my soul_

1. Father I thank you and give you praise for being my deliverer, my tower and strong refuge in this battle of life, may your Holy Name be praise forever more, Amen.

2. O LORD my God every forms of wickedness the evil one has planned against me and my family, I cancel it by fire in the name of Jesus.

3. Every stronghold of wickedness in my family tampering with my destiny, I command the fire of God to uproot and destroy them right now.

4. Every wicked and unfriendly friend planning my downfall, laughing at me in the day and planning evil at me in the night, I command the Angel of God to strike such with a holy slap of fire in the name of Jesus.

5. Every wicked uncles and Aunties that have taken my matter or my children's matter into their secret evil gathering, by the power of the Holy Spirit let a mighty thunder resound in their midst and scatter them all

6. Every wicked man or woman pursuing me in my dream, sending masquerades, snakes and all kinds of evil against me, making haste to harm me, I decree the calamity of ananais and sapphira to befall them, in the name of Jesus.

Continue here:

http://prayersinspired..com.ng/2018/04/prayers-against-wickedness-of-wicked.html?m=1
Re: ©PRAYERS INSPIRED - PRAY YOUR WAY THROUGH 2018™ by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Psalm 5: 12 - For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

Favour is an act of kindness for someone beyond what is due or usual, it's like an unusual liking, approval or support for someone. God favoured alot of people in the scripture, Joseph was favoured among his brethren, David was highly favoured among his people, Daniel was favored in the Persia Kingdom. Today you shall be favoured beyond your expectations in every where you go, Amen. Kindly pray this prayers:

1. Father I thank you for the oil of favour you've poured upon my life today, I thank you for as from today onward favour shall begin to flow in and around me.

2. O LORD my God as you have clothed Daniel with favour in the midst of foreigners that he was elevated into the place of Kings and great men Father let such favour come upon my life let me begin to experience upliftment among foreign and mighty men in the name of Jesus.

3. Father, in any way or in any form that I might have fall short of favour in my dealings with people both great and small, I decree that your favour should begin to flow upon me right now and I should begin to receive acceptance from people that have negated me before, in the name of Jesus.

4. Today I command the oil of favour to begin to flow in my life, oil of favour to begin to flow in my home, oil of favour to begin to flow in my business, oil of favour to begin to flow in my family, oil of favour to begin to flow in everything I lay my hands on in the name of Jesus.

5. Holy Father I pray that you showered me with favour in my place of work, let me be more favoured than my colleagues, let me be more favoured than my competitors, in the name of Jesus.

6. In the name of Jesus I decree favour to single me out among many....

Continue here:
https://prayersinspired..com.ng/2018/04/prayers-for-favour.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Water / Should The Name Be Immanuel Instead Of Emmanuel "? / Is There Free Will In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.