Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future (44840 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2021
What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future

It was a girl I came across in a keke a couple of years back, who was on school uniform and on her way back from school, but to my greatest surprise she asked for permission to share the Word of God with me.

It was really surprising for me to see a girl of her age (about sixteen years or less), yet have God on her mind to the extent of wanting to share His Word with others, especially considering the amount of distractions the society poses in this day and age to take away young people's minds from God.

So i immediately obliged letting her know that I was also a child of God to encourage her a bit and make her feel more comfortable to share whatever she had in mind with me.

So she started preaching, and while she did I listened very attentively to what she had to say. As she kept speaking, it came to a point that it became clear to me that she was sent by God, for some of the things she said she couldn't have possibly known without the help of the Holy Spirit, since they had to do with my spiritual life walk with God, and that was the first time we had ever met.

After she was through and had prayed for me, I told her that I believe she was sent to me by the Holy Spirit because there were things she was saying about me that she wouldn't have known except He had let her know. And she said yes, that she wanted to refuse but...

So she actually knew she was sent by the Holy Spirit, which was also surprising to me, because I thought that she was sent without knowing it, but she let me know that it was actually the Spirit of God that was leading her to show that she already had a walk with Him.

I understand that it wasn't easy for her, hence her initial reluctance, but she showed she was willing to do what the Spirit had led her to do, by still going ahead regardless, hence the Spirit of God gave her the courage she needed to talk to a stranger, she was meeting for the first time, who was by far her senior in a public place.

I thanked her for yielding herself to the instruction of the Spirit, because it was timely and also encouraging to yet receive another endorsement from God via someone I had never met before.

But what was encouraged me the most was to see someone so young yet walking with God to the extent of being led of His Spirit, in a society where most teenagers were being led of the flesh and the things of the world. It inspired hope in me for the future.

I prayed that God kept her yielded to His Spirit, and also hoped that her example inspires other teenagers and show them that it's still possible to be a teenager in this day and age, and still be led by the Spirit and not the things of the flesh.

God bless.

496 Likes 54 Shares

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Ecclesiastes 12:1 (KJV)

Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

Maj196:
Wetin she talk wey inspire you

She encouraged me and told me to be patient for God's appointed time, for many are called but few are chosen...

She said that at a time when i was wondering when my time would finally come, and when the heavy presence of God I felt upon my body would begin to manifest its power because I have waited for such a long time, so it really encouraged me.

That was 2 years ago, I was told my time had come last year, and this year the presence of God began to manifest Itself gradually as much more people, including here in this forum, were getting saved, getting delivered of demonic possession, depression and suicidal thoughts and so on by the power of His Spirit.

So it was very timely, however what inspired me most was that she was a teenager in this day and age who walked with God.

God bless.

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Lizlee: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

After she was through and had prayed for me, I told her that I believe she was sent to me by the Holy Spirit because there were things she was saying about me that she wouldn't have known except He had let her know.

LMAO grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by thesicilian: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2021
She probably says those same things to everyone

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2021
Lizlee:

LMAO grin grin
What's funny?

5 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by WiszyFraud: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2021
Did you know??

‘Flammable’ and ‘Inflammable’ mean the same thing.

cool

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by inoki247: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2021
u no talk wetin she preach wey inspire you..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2021
Forget. All those things na normal jejeti. That same girl could be banging different guys. Religion is a scam. It's the opium of the people. It's a tool created by man to subject his fellow man to a life of puppetry

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by NairaMaster1(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2021
From a great family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2021
I had a similar experience in secondary school, except I was also a fellow student. I'll never forget her name, Josephine.

One of the strongest and highly anointed student minister. She was able to brainwash me into following her to SU every Wednesday.

She's an epitome of holiness. Even when fellow girls mistakenly rub powder on her face, she will cry and cry as if she has been given a ticket to hell.

Every Friday, we'll go for evangelism to other classes. Perhaps she's the reason I worked on how to speak in public without shame.

After our SSCE, it happened that Josephine was caught in one of the uncompleted buildings in school, being ravaged from behind by a classmate who have already sworn that school wasn't for him.

When the news was made around school, I couldn't believe it. Josephine?

No... It can't be Josephine.

I never believed it, until after six months when I accidentally ran into her in a popular market in Umuahia.

Behold, not only was the rumour true, but she was already with a protruding stomach that proved the did happened.

She avoided me, and I pretended not to have seen her. You see this life... Hm mmm

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by mmsen: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2021
Religion/Supersition is everywhere in Nigeria.

Please tell me what good it has done the people?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Jeromejnr(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2021
I prayed for something some years back. I needed an answer to a question.
Eventually i visited a woman's house for the first time and not too long after I entered her house, her small child who I beleive wasn't up to 10 years old said he had a word from God and he gave me the answer to the prayer I had sought God for.

I remembered that day, I did not hold my peace a little bit. I had to talk to his mom that ...WOAH!!!! does your son usually hear from God, that he just gave me the answer to what I had been asking and having doubts about. She said yea that all her children do.

And that knowledge was too great for that kid at that time.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2021

Make God send am go meet Buhari and all our useless politicians na....make the country change

But abeg make Dem no send am go all those core northern politicians o but Dem no go turn am to Dem 17th wife

5 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by RapportNaija(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2021
Nice!
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Lorayne(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2021
Lol
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by atheistandproud(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2021
She get luck say I no follow her Sidon that Keke.

She for explain Nicea council for me.

13 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by dinocy(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2021
He is God

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by grimandevil: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2021
.I think we Africans should sit up and put religion aside because at the moment it have caused more harm than good.
Let's just do what we believe is right and the government especially needs to put the people first before religion

13 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by peeps4u: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2021
You didn't tell us what she said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by hopefulLandlord: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2021
American, European and Asian kids inspire people into future hope by dazzling you with their programming, construction, research, knowledge about science, philosophy etc. Nigerian kids inspire by talking about a dead Jew only 2% of people in Israel believe in. what more? she does it in a Keke that isn't safe enough to be roadworthy on American roads probably on a road that is too horrible to be found in the USA

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Happy Sunday everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Iamvetlander(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2021
Lizlee:

LMAO grin grin

I don't know why this is so funny too me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Hackportal(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2021
Slavery

1 Like

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Shedrack36(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2021
wink
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by doggedfighter(f): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2021
Coming from Jesusjnr, l expected nothing less than religious idiocy and buffoonery.

An indoctrinated teenager had an encounter with a religious clown.

And here is he displaying orgasmic ecstasty over nothing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by kevoh(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2021
Yawn...
Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2021
mmsen:
Religion/Supersition is everywhere in Nigeria.

Please tell me what good it has done the people?
Funny enough..That is why Africa is still backward....Church na from mind las las...

3 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by eagleonearth(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2021
How can you run when you don't know the way of the spirit?

How can you walk when you don't know the way of the wind?

Any human led by God's Spirit is like the wind. You can see the wind blowing but can't tell where it's coming from or going...

The Christian's journey becomes easier when the Holy Spirit is fully incharge

Shalom and happy Sunday

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by Maj196(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2021
Wetin she talk wey inspire you

2 Likes

Re: What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future by AntiChristian: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2021
Holy spirit sent her to you inside Keke?

Why are you guys like this?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good / God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt / Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.