Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,210 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

How Should I Have Handle The Situation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Should I Have Handle The Situation (809 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation?? / What Situation Is Worse, Scenario A Or Scenario B? / What Do You About That Hopeless Situation That Confronts You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should I Have Handle The Situation by 2morogobeta(f): 4:32am On Feb 20, 2018
woman asked me whether my mother buys clothes from a certain shop
embarassed lipsrsealed
I told her my mum isn't around

She asked me where she is

I said she died

She ask Me how she died, and then other stuff about my life like where I live, family, whether I finished uni etc

I gave her the answers

How should I have handle the situation, I don't like talking about my mum embarassed
Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 20, 2018
2morogobeta:
embarassed lipsrsealed

I said she died

She ask Me how she died, and then other stuff about my life like where I live, family, whether I finished uni etc

I gave her the answers

How should I have handle the situation, I don't like talking about my mum embarassed
SHe sounds like a stranger. She could be a witch undecided. Don't tell everybody everything about yourself.
Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by NwaAmaikpe: 6:14am On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

It's easy.
Just tell them your mom is dead and you are still in the process of forgetting the sad memory.

It ends every discussion on the subject.
Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by CAPSLOCKED: 6:38am On Feb 20, 2018
2morogobeta:
embarassed lipsrsealed

I said she died

I gave her the answers

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHENEVER YOU DECIDE TO NOT TAKE YOUR MEDICINE.

YOU'RE ASKING HOW YOU SHOULD HAVE HANDLED THE SITUATION WHEN YOU'VE ALREADY HANDLED THE SITUATION..

3 Likes

Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by Epositive(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE ASKING HOW YOU SHOULD HAVE HANDLED THE SITUATION WHEN YOU'VE ALREADY HANDLED THE SITUATION..
grin
Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by Epositive(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Muafrika2:

SHe sounds like a stranger. She could be a witch undecided. Don't tell everybody everything about yourself.
someone cannot ask questions in peace again
Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by Lionessza(f): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LMFAO.
Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by Lionessza(f): 6:48am On Feb 20, 2018
Muafrika2:

SHe sounds like a stranger. She could be a witch :-\. Don't tell everybody everything about yourself.

LMFAO, I don't know why I found this funny.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by Probz(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2018
I told you to inbox me.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Epositive:

someone cannot ask questions in peace again
No oo

Those days are gone,
Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by GraGra247(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Probz:
I told you to inbox me.

For what exactly. State it for all to see. Whoever wants to help her should clearly state his purpose. That lady is extremely, dangerously unstable and vulnerable.

She shouldn't inbox just anyone anywhere.
Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by Probz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
GraGra247:

For what exactly. State it for all to see. Whoever wants to help her should clearly state his purpose. That lady is extremely, dangerously unstable and vulnerable.

She shouldn't inbox just anyone anywhere.

She’s got OCD and I’ve been the one helping her and urging her to see her GP. I even wrote her a letter to give her doctor. She needs professional help and I’m more qualified to give it than anyone on this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by GraGra247(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Probz:

She’s got OCD and I’ve been the one helping her and urging her to see her GP. I even wrote her a letter to give her doctor. She needs professional help and I’m more qualified to give it than anyone on this thread.

If true then totally fine. But of course there's no way to confirm your claims but its okay.

The girl has deeply degenerated and she clearly wilfully gave in full on.

She needs every help she can get that's if she's even willing to receive help.
Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by Probz(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
GraGra247:

If true then totally fine. But of course there's no way to confirm your claims but its okay.

The girl has deeply degenerated and she clearly wilfully gave in full on.

She needs every help she can get that's if she's even willing to receive help.

What’s this, Spanish Inquisition?

Ask her yourself on this thread if you don’t believe me. Not that I need to justify myself to some overinquistive Nairaland stranger but you ask her and see what she’ll tell you.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by koolsnoop2(m): 7:39am On Feb 21, 2018
2morogobeta:
embarassed lipsrsealed

I said she died

I gave her the answers

My dear sister u need to relax n seek help pls. I know u've pass through a lot n u feel like givin up, but this is not the time cus u still hv a lot to accomplish. I know is not easy to let go of wat u love most. U're pained n about all wat is going on n wat is most painful is that u don't hv the power to stop it. Hold to God cus him alone has the answer.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Community Defy Lockdown Order, Celebrate Ikeji Cultural Festival / The Deadly Hives Or Nettle Rash ( Narun ) / Why Would A Bride Price Run Into 300k, 500k And Some Over A Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.