Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World (25741 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos / Some Historic Photos Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by zsch: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2018
Explorers:
An office building in Japan.

This is how Lagos should look instead of 1-4 storey buildings littering every corner of the state. Housing deficiency is becoming a problem.
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by Temptee101(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2018
I commend your works in here Explorers. Kudos
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by webngnews: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2018
Oh
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by dejavubobo1(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2018
Explorers:
When Putin offers some tea
who wan die
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by solid3(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Explorers:

Drink Putin's tea and die. Lol.
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by femo86(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2018
Before I clicked on the thread...I knew it was you the creator of the most educative thread on Nairaland....EXPLORERS..

Baba...On behalf of all Nairalanders home and abroad....take dis

You too much bro...More knowledge and blessings

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by mrkings84(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2018
Explorers:
A King Cobra has attempted to catch, kill and eat this Reticulated Python.

Both were found dead

Why fought and die cos of who takes larger share of the 36m??
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2018
Explorers:
This is Anthony Borges, 15.

He used his body to hold a classroom door shut, protecting 20 other students inside as the gunman fired through the door, hitting him five times

Florida highschool shooting
NOTHING BUT RESPECT.

1 Like

Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by Xmen149(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2018
Explorers:

those guys be like "hold on putin,we v seen this a movie the tea drinkers end up spiting blood at the end,lets go to business straight" cheesy

maka ndi uta! grin grin grin
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by akigbemaru: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Explorers:
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
BiGVEEN58:

A calm mind Is a prepared mind. Meditate every morning b4 you go out and see how your life will change.
How does wan medidtate??
Wen sitting, wat will wan be saying or thinking??
Is it some sort of prayer??
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by Samponmis(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
biacan:
shocked
Were they living there ?
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
uckennety:

The truth is bitter

Digest it with self justification

I'm a doctor, we used dead bodies to learn in medical school ( skin colour has no significance)....you my friend are ignorant
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by BiGVEEN58(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

How does wan medidtate??
Wen sitting, wat will wan be saying or thinking??
Is it some sort of prayer??

Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by larylyriq11: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Explorers:
Inside Sweden prison
grin
Explorers:
Inside Sweden prison
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blakjewelry:

Maybe we need to introduce this into our system, cool the brain down before going to work, perhaps we will begin to see a better police force
Don't mind them, they'd rather start their day with loads of alcohol, how will they have a calm mind after that?
World's Worst Sets
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by shumuel(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
Explorers:
Elon Musk’s priceless reaction to the successful Falcon Heavy launch.
This one would be good for Memes grin
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by Mrdecent(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
mank1234:

More than 50 percent of Nigerians aren't dwelling in a house as luxurious as this one.
Abi 90%.
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by uckennety(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Geetrix:

I'm a doctor, we used dead bodies to learn in medical school ( skin colour has no significance)....you my friend are ignorant

Because the age of dead bodies

What was the basic lab rat for such experiment

Oga doctor please use Google it's your friend

Everything is not anatomy and biology

Try a bit of history and research
Those black negro slaves has been to hell before you

And finally try look for a cure for ignoramus
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
uckennety:

Because the age of dead bodies

What was the basic lab rat for such experiment

Oga doctor please use Google it's your friend

Everything is not anatomy and biology

Try a bit of history and research
Those black negro slaves has been to hell before you

And finally try look for a cure for ignoramus
lol

are you sure your brain is still inside your head...i think they replaced it with coconut water.

Its not by force to comment on the internet. Its because of people like you oyinbo call us savages and mumu.

Please, even if you're ignorant, try and pretend to be smart.

I think your brain is missing, maybe it's your nervous system they dissected there...no wonder its paining you so much.
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by uckennety(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Geetrix:
lol

are you sure your brain is still inside your head...i think they replaced it with coconut water.

Its not by force to comment on the internet. Its because of people like you oyinbo call us savages and mumu.

Please, even if you're ignorant, try and pretend to be smart.

I think your brain is missing, maybe it's your nervous system they dissected there...no wonder its paining you so much.

No sir doctor

My brains is with aunty hoeolosho
And it's fill with coconut water because coconut water is medicinal and a good detoxifing agent

Yes the called us savages because we exchanged matchbox for a humanbeing

Well hence you don't want to make use of your brains and make researches

Abeg make i run away joor
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by SensaGreene: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Explorers:
A snake bite treated with traditional remedies insteadof conventional medicine.

This is sad
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
SensaGreene:

This is sad

That is most likely photoshop. Anybody with that amount of gangrene would be dead. Even if only a big toe is gangrenous, the leg, from the knee needs to be amputated...That picture is fake!
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by SensaGreene: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=Explorers post=65213140]Canadian police officers meditating before they start their day[/quote

Nigerian police should emulate this and let go of all the anger.
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by iguita: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2018
Fully understood... I doubt if anyone understand s the dude.
whitebeard:
I am just being sarcastic, only GOD knows what he is thinking rite now. Cause I heard NK officials canceled their planned meeting with pence at the last minute during this Olympics.
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by iguita: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2018
Fully understood... I doubt if anyone understands the dude.

whitebeard:
I am just being sarcastic, only GOD knows what he is thinking rite now. Cause I heard NK officials canceled their planned meeting with pence at the last minute during this Olympics.
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by maisauki: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Explorers:
This is Anthony Borges, 15.

He used his body to hold a classroom door shut, protecting 20 other students inside as the gunman fired through the door, hitting him five times

Florida highschool shooting
were it to be a matured man like obama that is their presido, d boy would have been given a national honor
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by maisauki: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
whitebeard:
how does this help their policing..!!
it works like magic...just try it everyday, you'll see d difference
its called muraqaba in sufi circles
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by maisauki: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2018
Explorers:
This was the emergency alert message that Hawaiians awoke to one Saturday morning.

Apparently an employee of the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency pushed the wrong button.
i jus pray one idiot will not go and press nonesense button which will activate WW3 but with d body language and speeches made by trump, hmmm
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2018
whitebeard:
who send them, all this white people that would be looking for what did not lost..!! And that is somebody's body, how they would mess of the body is the disgusting part.

Honestly...As long as people like you and anyone who thinks this is correct remain uneducated in Nigeria and take up roles in Government...Nigeria, and indeed Africa can never ever progress!!!
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by whitebeard(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Geetrix:

Honestly...As long as people like you and anyone who thinks this is correct remain uneducated in Nigeria and take up roles in Government...Nigeria, and indeed Africa can never ever progress!!!
so someone cannot joke again. I am a science student BTW. And I will be the president of this country remember that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? / The Reality Of Life After Graduation / Teacher Accepts 500k Retweets To Cancel Students Final Exam - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.