Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World (25744 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos / Some Historic Photos Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by chichichilolo1(f): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Just look at the gangrenous necrotizing destruction of neuromuscular tissue caused by the disruptive immobilization of acetylcholine and collagen at the neuromuscular junction from the snake bite.
Mehn This stuff is concentrated.
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
whitebeard:
so someone cannot joke again. I am a science student BTW. And I will be the president of this country remember that.
I'm not surprised. Its people like you that rule the country anyway...Wakanda forever
Re: Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World by whitebeard(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Geetrix:
I'm not surprised. Its people like you that rule the country anyway...Wakanda forever
I don't expect u to comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Reality Of Life After Graduation / Teacher Accepts 500k Retweets To Cancel Students Final Exam - Pictures / Unilag Freshers Seen Climbing Wall To Undergo Their Mandatory Drug Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.