Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,806 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) (29944 Views)

Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) / Toke Makinwa Goes Bungee Jumping On World's Highest Bridge, Fans React / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Two mediocres united not only by the lack of self-control in birthing illegitimate kids but also the inordinate desire to churn out meaningless, noisy music and an addiction to immaturity.

These two together is such a toxic combination because neither can save himself from the pending self-destruction.

E be like say brain dey pain you.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by lasmile(f): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2018
sbm060:
one thing on my mind

For your small mind. May be the game will be played in your mind. Watch and See

Chelsea 3 barca 1
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by brosammy(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2018
sbm060:
one thing on my mind

Chelsea 3 barca 1
Thist should be the joke of the year right?
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by Ironcondom(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Two mediocres united not only by the lack of self-control in birthing illegitimate kids but also the inordinate desire to churn out meaningless, noisy music and an addiction to immaturity.

These two together is such a toxic combination because neither can save himself from the pending self-destruction.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by muchroom(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Wizkid can dress sha
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by aalangel(f): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2018
These guys never quarreled...they just helped bloggers make money. Do you know what rehearsals it takes to perform on world stage/scene?
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

'...impending'

Good points raised on a morality stance, but give it to these young men, they're at the peak of their game.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by ttmax09(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2018
sbm060:
one thing on my mind

Chelsea 3 barca 1
Padi me, i see you jare : cool cool cool
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Witnes:
Guy, I like ur spirit,,,God will make a better way 4 u soon.
amen
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by pedrilo: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These two together is such a toxic combination because neither can save himself from the impending self-destruction.
eya, if only all dis ur grammar can giv u a quarter of their asset
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These two together is such a toxic combination because neither can save himself from the impending self-destruction.

Total sense
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu, continue to form boss for Nairaland while the kids are making it big.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by sunsewa16: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
sbm060:
one thing on my mind

Chelsea 3 barca 1
confirmed, dat 1 wey dem go score na make my /Over 2.5 enter.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by ifrosh: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I dont need the talking again they haff kill u Mr Oxford dictionary.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Freeman50:
Dope song
I sing it everyday.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) by fimi: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Whats wrong with wizzy? He seems nt to look good anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) / Illbliss Found Lady Selling Fuel In Gallons On The Street / Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.