Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke (25571 Views)

Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead / Iyabo Oko Is Not Dead, She Moved He Hand After 3 Hours - Daughter / Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Dies, Veteran Nollywood Actress Dies At 61 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by santricedupas(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2018
apoti aje, idi arere. Baba suwe wifey in ewedulista movie of afonja apoti aje, idi arere. Baba suwe wifey in ewedulista movie of afonja
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by babaireti(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2018
Get well soonest mama
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by itzbabatee: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Quick recovery.
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by babaireti(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly old momma, get well
So pray not to get old so you would'nt get ugly,mannerless child

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by muchroom(m): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2018
Very good actress and always playing villain.
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly old momma, get well
hu allowed dis ram here

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by Hormotorlah: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly old momma, get well

Sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by zoedew: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Ralo:
Too much bleaching cream has damaged her nerves. Yoruba people love bleaching like their existence depends on it.

Indeed true! Seen her at very close quarters at a social function where eating was on and I almost vomited at the messy sight of her bleached skin. She was in the company of another Yoruba actress (Adegbola - nee Babatope)whose bleached skin was also a messy sight to behold!! Many do not know bleaching can cause stroke besides the mess it makes of their skin in the aftermath. I once rhetorically posed a question to my wife as to how men who sleep with them bring themselves to be involved with such beings in multicolored, messed up, and bleaching induced wrinkled up skins!!!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by Hormotorlah: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

This old cargo should quit wasting money she can bequeath to her progeny when she dies. Village people are behind her case

...and you are a mother oo undecided same way your children will abandon you at old age simply 'cos you are old and taking care of you will amount to wasting the money that ought to be bequeathed to them #oponuayirada

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by dheilaw1(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2018
pinnket:
did your mother abandon you at birth? Because if she didn't, you would cherish mothers in general and never speak ill of them..

Get well soon Bro..!

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by tuna4servi(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly old momma, get well

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by Jimmy231: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2018
moneybag100:
Show us your mother at the age of 57.
Abioooo if him even get one
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by Iammercy2018: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly old momma, get well
you're an idiot sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by KanwuliaExtra: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
SHYTE-HOLE-COUNTRY HEALTH CARE REFUGEE! grin

Nigeria!!!! The ULTIMATE SHYTE-HOLE! cry
Can’t even take care of STROKE CICTINS!
Twa!!!!!
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by thunderbabs: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
timawoku:
the topic talk say na uk

the body talk say na us

oya op, make we check your left brain

Wetin u see for op brain coz me i see say d pepper on the ewa agoyyin op eat dz morning mistakenly run enter a tube in d left part of hz brain
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by timawoku(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
thunderbabs:

Wetin u see for op brain coz me i see say d pepper on the ewa agoyyin op eat dz morning mistakenly run enter a tube in d left part of hz brain

the brain bend small for middle

the thing sef brown, na too much igbo dey cos am grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by thunderbabs: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
timawoku:

the brain bend small for middle

the thing sef brown, na too much igbo dey cos am grin

cheesy
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by obatoro: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
The Op wrote UK in the topic, but US in the post content, so what should we believe?
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by omojeesu(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Oko who returned home last year after two years abroad battling with stroke is set to return to the State for medical check up.

The actress who has been away from the movie scenes for years now is off the United State to checkup on herself and take the necessary precautions. 

Get well soon momma.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-iyabo-oko-returns-uk-medical-checkup-surviving-stroke-years/

I wish her well. But all she may need is a glutathione booster.
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by ifrosh: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ralo:
Too much bleaching cream has damaged her nerves. Yoruba people love bleaching like their existence depends on it.

Well i hear say u igbo people use to gve ur wife bleaching cream to chop during pregnancy so the pikin can be born white american....

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by Evacroft: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hormotorlah:

...and you are a mother oo undecided same way your children will abandon you at old age simply 'cos you are old and taking care of you will amount to wasting the money that ought to be bequeathed to them #oponuayirada

Naso some young peeps of nowadays just use their mouth to cause trouble for themselves in the name of am loud mouthed,forgetting some peeps in naija still go the traditional way and can help them bend their mouth. Dont mind her.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly old momma, get well
you're obviously a bastard for typing this rubbish
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by Ogunleti01: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly old momma, get well
And how does your old granny look like idiaat!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by Ogunleti01: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
zoedew:

Indeed true! Seen her at very close quarters at a social function where eating was on and I almost vomited at the messy sight of her bleached skin. She was in the company of another Yoruba actress (Adegbola - nee Babatope)whose bleached skin was also a messy sight to behold!! Many do not know bleaching can cause stroke besides the mess it makes of their skin in the aftermath. I once rhetorically posed a question to my wife as to how men who sleep with them bring themselves to be involved with such beings in multicolored, messed up, and bleaching induced wrinkled up skins!!!
Aaaah village doctor! Bleaching causing stroke?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by Litblogger: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by Meti99(m): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
I never knew her name, it sounds more like "iyabo pricks"
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by smakcad(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pls Get well soon. All will be successful
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by somebody1: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Ralo:
please watch what you say.
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by somebody1: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

This old cargo should quit wasting money she can bequeath to her progeny when she dies. Village people are behind her case
SMH
Re: Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke by Emcykay: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Quick recovery momma

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Please Don’t Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! [see Photo] / 9ice Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.