Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Battle Warship: Naval Empire - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Battle Warship: Naval Empire (1507 Views)

Play Games And Get Paid On Idle-empire / Earn Gaming Rewards With Idle-empire / VIP Empire Apk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Warship: Naval Empire by blueheart(m): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2018
The hottest free to play multiplayer war game of 2017 is here! Become an admiral of invincible navy fleets in the best 3D interactive strategy game of naval warfare. Build your naval base and lead your powerful fleet into countless epic sea battles. Grow stronger by forging alliances with friends and build an empire together. Wage war against pirates, sea monsters, and players from around the globe! Fighting for world domination now in a mobile MMO!

Please who knows a working cheat

Re: Battle Warship: Naval Empire by PCGamesLab(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2018
this is cool.
Re: Battle Warship: Naval Empire by blueheart(m): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
PCGamesLab:
this is cool.

very cool and fun. I am on Server 80 should in case you join. SWS Alliance
Re: Battle Warship: Naval Empire by CrownGamers: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2018
Bro can this game be played online with and against other players as per e-sports.....i would love to play it with and against other good players and I found a nigerian e-sports website where gamers of all (pc,ps4,xbox)consoles/pc come together to play tournaments and head to head challenges .... its dope as hell

I would love to play this game there bro....please tell me about it
Re: Battle Warship: Naval Empire by blueheart(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
CrownGamers:

Bro can this game be played online with and against other players as per e-sports.....i would love to play it with and against other good players and I found a nigerian e-sports website where gamers of all (pc,ps4,xbox)consoles/pc come together to play tournaments and head to head challenges .... its dope as hell

I would love to play this game there bro....please tell me about it

Yes. its an online game. Download and see

(1) (Reply)

PS4 Games Swap Jos / Lionel Messi Celebrates Goal In Igbo Dance Moves In Fifa 19 / Create PS Plus 14 Days Free Trial Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.