Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) (8766 Views)

We Are Now In Port-harcourt, Call Us For car sales and Inspection / How The 80 Arrested For Fraud by FBI Will affect car sales / China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Hello everyone, this thread will be for posting about cars for sale after I have inspected them.
Anyone in need of my services to buy a car(s) can contact me and we work out how to get such car(s) whether within or from outside the country.

For cars already in Nigeria, the drill will be:
I'll inspect vehicle at my workshop
Find out as much information about the car as I can
Then post the advert on this thread or post link to its advert if previous advertised here on nairaland.
I'll attach the phone number of whoever the car is with to the post showcasing the advert.

Buyer is expected to still ask as many questions as deemed necessary before transacting with seller.

Timi- 08077631013.

3 Likes

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Demeanor: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2018
timifakay:
Hello everyone, this thread will be for posting about cars for sale after I have inspected them.
Anyone in need of my services to buy a car(s) can contact me and we work out how to get such car(s) whether within or from outside the country.

For cars already in Nigeria, the drill will be:
I'll inspect vehicle at my workshop
Find out as much information about the car as I can
Then post the advert on this thread or post link to its advert if previous advertised here on nairaland.
I'll attach the phone number of whoever the car is with to the post showcasing the advert.

Buyer is expected to still ask as many questions as deemed necessary before transacting with seller.

Timi- 08077631013.

I will be watching closely.
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by aninweze(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Great initiative. Watching keenly.

1 Like

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by fishing: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
We hope you will be posting VIN of vehicles and not asking buyers to contact you for same.

4 Likes

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
fishing:
We hope you will be posting VIN of vehicles and not asking buyers to contact you for same.

I'll be going a step further with pictures of the car while overseas.

1 Like

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Megatone(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
timifakay:

I'll be going a step further with pictures of the car while overseas.

What if d car is flooded?

Double standards. But in other peoples post u would b salivating about VIN.

D kin thund£r wey go strike you and ur fraudulent crew still dey drink monkey tail and cow tail pepper soup.

Born throway

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Gravatar: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lol dem don release this guy from Jail eh

4 Likes

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Megatone:

D kin thund£r wey go strike you and ur fraudulent crew still dey drink monkey tail and cow tail pepper soup.

Born throway

I would never advertise such.
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Megatone(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Megatone(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Gravatar:
Lol dem don release this guy from Jail eh

Nepa don take light for your brain abi?

4 Likes

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Megatone:

Born throway

Cc cosplay

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Megatone(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Cc cosplay

Cc ur ancestors
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Megatone:

Cc ur ancestors
grin grin grin

How you dey?

How business?
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
SOLD
Now at Lagos port. www.nairaland.com/attachments/6981945_img20180318wa0023_jpegf154618b4d34d4c625992e2090c49074

The car in this video is for sale at the rate of six million naira. #6,000,000.00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVhVwspJ-Ts
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2018
USA used/ Tokunboh ABS pump for 2007 to 2012 Lexus LS460. With 6 months warrantee from ebay for sale.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7104920_img20180504wa0004_jpega7136ce745eda0a35e12038189a5bf7c

Brand new complete drive shaft with inner and outer CV joints for 2008 to 2012 Acura MDX for sale.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7104922_img20180504wa0005_jpeg39aaaaab5fbdcb6abb9cb4a376f5d580
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2018
SOLD
USA used/ Tokunboh ABS pump for 2007 to 2012 Lexus LS460. With 6 months warrantee from ebay for sale.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7104920_img20180504wa0004_jpega7136ce745eda0a35e12038189a5bf7c

STILL AVAILABLE
Brand new complete drive shaft with inner and outer CV joints for 2008 to 2012 Acura MDX for sale.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7104922_img20180504wa0005_jpeg39aaaaab5fbdcb6abb9cb4a376f5d580
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by aninweze(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
aninweze:

Is the price as it is? Or after fix?
grin
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
aninweze:

Is the price as it is? Or after fix?

As is sir. It's already being fixed and there will be review when complete.

1 Like

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hiya

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
Megatone:

Born throway

grin grin grin

From the look of things, OP is somehow a sentimental human being with low sense of reasoning! !!

Ask me how I got to know.

Just read his response on one of my threads https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns showcased in the screenshot below but I decided not to reply him on the thread because I saw no reason I should waste my time replying him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by diportivo: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Timi

u see say I sabi wetin I dey talk?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by LeJeun3: 1:15am On Jan 24, 2019

You didnt reply him on the thread but trekked all way to his thread to post....??

legalwealth:

grin grin grin

From the look of things, OP is somehow a sentimental human being with low sense of reasoning! !!

Just read his response on one of my threads https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns showcased in the screenshot below but I decided not to reply him on the thread because I saw no reason I should waste my time replying him.

3 Likes

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by valarinz: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2019
LeJeun3:

You didnt reply him on the thread but trekked all way to his thread to post....??

The guy is sick and in need of help, he now also calls people who disagree with them online to threaten them

1 Like

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by timifakay(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
legalwealth:

grin grin grin

Get well soon. If possible.

Meanwhile check this out

1 Like

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by Hoodbilonia: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ive met this punk ass before
Hez one midget sized ass black guy at iwo road
With some other zombies who know nothing abt cars
Give him your car at owners risk
He has no garage
Hez a roadside kazeem
Who took one dead corner claiming pro.
Hez a wacko
Midget ass niggi
Cant even fix a benz and does not know where to press .hez a big time fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Ive met this punk ass before
Hez one midget sized ass black guy at iwo road
With some other zombies who know nothing abt cars
Give him your car at owners risk
He has no garage
Hez a roadside kazeem
Who took one dead corner claiming pro.
Hez a wacko
Midget ass niggi
Cant even fix a benz and does not know where to press .hez a big time fool

Jesus of Nazareth! !!

These are attributes of one person who is Timifakay?

2 Likes

Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
timifakay:

Get well soon. If possible.

Meanwhile check this out

Welcome back from wherever you have been or must have been taken to!

After over 1 month that I dropped a comment here, you are just quoting me
and as well telling me to see what I didn't ask for like someone who just recovered.
Re: Timi's Garage Car Sales. (ibadan) by legalwealth(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
valarinz:

The guy is sick and in need of help, he now also calls people who disagree with them online to threaten them

Thank God you already retraced your steps after severally saying negative words not initially knowing that they were all
for you and as well apologized on the last page of the thread https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns/19

valarinz:

Well said, this your comment just made me reflect and alas its not so nice the way the whole thing has gone.

I have my opinions about who messed up and who didn't regarding this case, but the message from uchman remains "who is a saint either", NO ONE

Mr Segun aka legalwealth, i hereby apologize for all the unpleasant things i must have said to you on this thread, hopefully you regret yours too. Everyone has made their mistakes and i believe, learnt their lessons too.

I hope you find the courage to move on whichever way you think is best to, whether its by calling calculusx and working something out over a bottle of beer or by suing him. But at this juncture i think the amount of damage done on this thread is already way too much to various reputations to let it go on.

Pls lets sheath the swords now, i hereby second the motion for the mods to close the thread too.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1997 Nissan Maxima Se / Sold..Sold...Sold: Tokunbo 2005 Lexus Es330 For Sale / 2009 Tokunbo Toyota Camry -1.9M Only- SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.